Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 323. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What's a urge market?

A very Dark MarketPlace were you can make your own market for 10,000 Crave.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
where can I see how many blur exists?

Bs8Haw3nAsWf5hmLfKzc6PMEzcxUGSYjxf

this address have the burned crave.

1 crave = 5 BLUR
thank you. maybe imc can update op with this address.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
guys let's make a list of alarmists to know and ignore them
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bs8Haw3nAsWf5hmLfKzc6PMEzcxUGSYjxf

this address have the burned crave.

1 crave = 5 BLUR
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
PRICE MANIPULATION HAS TO OCCUR, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO PREMINE.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Thanks for making this !
Ive watched it 5 times, sooooo funny !
Cypher dev rocks !

Where is this video really from ? Looks Russian / East European but sounds Romania or...
Hilarious  Cheesy
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
ok so...to be honest and fair i wanted to make a post about this...i have one masternode that for the last few days has been so massively lucky that i cant see how its possible...so far its found well over 120 blocks in just a few days...on the list of masternodes..there are no other nodes that have close to this kind of luck...just wanted to post this here and find out if anyone can help figure out how this could be possible..im probably going to restart the server and make sure this node has the latest craved..but didnt want to do anything just yet so we might be able to solve this strangeness
Activity: 687
Merit: 509
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Thanks for making this !
Ive watched it 5 times, sooooo funny !
Cypher dev rocks !

Where is this video really from ? Looks Russian / East European but sounds Romania or...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Shocked 154 known Master Nodes in 14 countries  Shocked https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/masternodes.dws  Shocked

Hey Pump

I just went over too the Da$h thread and wrote an apology...
Onward and Upward...congrats for being in early on this epic coin!
cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
legendary
Quote from: FineX22 lin

and dev better than evan

Reserve that opinion until this dev has done something other than copy and paste SDC and DRK code.

Evan and SDCdev's comments and code are there for all to see on crave github.

Open source is supposed to encourage code sharing but let's see how well crave dev does when he doesn't have the pioneering devs to copy from. A few pretty road maps mean fuck all unless you can deliver against them.

I looked code. you are lying.

Suck cock. Customers expect.

You're nice aren't you?

Just go to github for crave and search for SDC, Darkcoin and dev names of those teams.there were 26 matches yesterday afternoon.

You will see who is lying.

still trying to recover from your drk gambling loss...how many was it you lost ....21k drk,lol  , so now you and your minions desperate for some crave $$ lol,  Cry

Pro tip for stone hedge:
read : Win friends and influence people by Dale c
Timeless for your guys over there...
say hi too Ghost for me!

he just desperate for cheap crave so he can make more $$$....broke ass gambler Cheesy
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

and dev better than evan

Reserve that opinion until this dev has done something other than copy and paste SDC and DRK code.

Open source is supposed to encourage code sharing but let's see how well crave dev does when he doesn't have the pioneering devs to copy from. A few pretty road maps mean fuck all unless you can deliver against them.

You're nice aren't you?

Just go to github for crave and search for SDC, Darkcoin and dev names of those teams.there were 26 matches yesterday afternoon.

still trying to recover from your drk gambling loss...how many was it you lost ....21k drk,lol  , so now you and your minions desperate for some crave $$ lol,  Cry

Pro tip for stone hedge:
read : Win friends and influence people by Dale c
Timeless for your guys over there...
say hi too Ghost for me!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
^

Thank you for the advice, but i already won you as a friend.

You just don't know it yet.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
When you see the sell orders being much more bigger than the buy orders, you just know that your shitcoin is dead.

BobSurplus and his crew are not pumping bitcoins/fiat in this anymore, which gives you a stability in price (1). But this stability will soon go into the trash, because the loss of confidence will take over, especially after seeing that the Dev doesn't exist anymore (1) ROFL!

This mini pump back to 300k was caused by the bagholders and by the emotional traders that thought they bought some cheap coins.

The next days will be the funniest shit in the crypto scam scene. I can't wait to laugh like a maniac at these bag holding losers that will eat each other.

Open Bittrex and just look at the volume (2) for the next 24-48 hours.

You will see it going from 1500btc to 700, then to 400

Also, where are the sock puppets ? They were filling at least 2 pages per minute telling people how great this scamcoin is.

I'm telling you idiots, nobody is pumping bitcoins (3) into this anymore. You have an opportunity to dump at 300k and just get the fuck out of this pyramid.

Hi, bagholding losers.

1 = Notice the stability and how the scam dev is still missing ?

2 = The volume went approx 120btc down. It's still been a few hours since my comment, but just watch at the volume. It will slowly decrease until abyss.

3 = Notice how the dump happened approx 16 hours ago and the price just doesn't go up at all ?

Pro tip:

Read "Win friends and influence people" by Dale C
Timeless...
legendary

and dev better than evan

You're nice aren't you?

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Someone is playing with fishes put big sell orders and make other small fish sell to his walls , do not fall into trap people.

Look all sell walls are removed now
this is how whales feed, on planktons (micro buys) don't feed the whale. let him buy

now master noods total is 156  --- 80.000 crave is in MNs,  

Anyone please see my post histroy, I was the one mining and buying crave from 3000 sats.

Some whales and sharks try to get position in this coin and shaking tree from time to time to get cheap coins of unexperienced fishes.

congrats on being in on the legendary coin early! I saw it at 28k sats....

Thank you! I wish I did not sell it when it rose to 25K with X10 at the end of march, but rebought at 75K Smiley coz I saw the potential.
I am heavily in Crave now, really optimistic we will see 1 Millon Sats.

I bought at 28k  and told everyone I trust in the crypto community! I'm thinking when the dust settles we will be in the top 10 cryptos on coin market cap! Not just a flash in the pan top 10 like all the others...sustainable !
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
When you see the sell orders being much more bigger than the buy orders, you just know that your shitcoin is dead.

BobSurplus and his crew are not pumping bitcoins/fiat in this anymore, which gives you a stability in price (1). But this stability will soon go into the trash, because the loss of confidence will take over, especially after seeing that the Dev doesn't exist anymore (1) ROFL!

This mini pump back to 300k was caused by the bagholders and by the emotional traders that thought they bought some cheap coins.

The next days will be the funniest shit in the crypto scam scene. I can't wait to laugh like a maniac at these bag holding losers that will eat each other.

Open Bittrex and just look at the volume (2) for the next 24-48 hours.

You will see it going from 1500btc to 700, then to 400

Also, where are the sock puppets ? They were filling at least 2 pages per minute telling people how great this scamcoin is.

I'm telling you idiots, nobody is pumping bitcoins (3) into this anymore. You have an opportunity to dump at 300k and just get the fuck out of this pyramid.

Hi, bagholding losers.

1 = Notice the stability and how the scam dev is still missing ?

2 = The volume went approx 120btc down. It's still been a few hours since my comment, but just keep monitoring the volume. It will slowly decrease until abyss.

3 = Notice how the dump happened approx 16 hours ago and the price just doesn't go up at all ?

Well, do you need something more palpable than this for you to wake up ? Maybe a dick slap to the face, imbeciles ?
Jump to: