Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 325. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 250
now people learn another lesson this is a amateur pump. difference is the pumper dont buy orders but they put buy walls to show fake demand. dont get caught this time. i really hope someone dumps on this amateur so he can squirm.
a lot of you still think this is a legitimate project, a lot of you will learn what other have learned the hard way, welcome to crypto world where scams run all over and honest devs are unicorns
oh someone wants in badly no? welcome to my ignore list trolls.

go ahead. price is cheaper than yesterday i would buy in if it wasnt gonna fall give it two days we will be under 100,000 sats

Why are you here?

to stop you trapping people

Ah, another good samaritan! What a coincidence that you should show up just as someone does a fake dump into their own sell order and then flips the coins over to the sell side to try and scare the same people you claim to look out for.

yes i remember you saying same thing at 700k that worked well right.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
oh man that micro buys sell bot is back  Angry be prepared for some bumpy ride
Activity: 344
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
now people learn another lesson this is a amateur pump. difference is the pumper dont buy orders but they put buy walls to show fake demand. dont get caught this time. i really hope someone dumps on this amateur so he can squirm.
a lot of you still think this is a legitimate project, a lot of you will learn what other have learned the hard way, welcome to crypto world where scams run all over and honest devs are unicorns

go ahead. price is cheaper than yesterday i would buy in if it wasnt gonna fall give it two days we will be under 100,000 sats

Why are you here?

Ah, another good samaritan! What a coincidence that you should show up just as someone does a fake dump into their own buy order and then flips the coins over to the sell side to try and scare the same people you claim to look out for.

legendary

Why are you here?

i believe u have sincere intentions, but it can be also another way around. anyway imo best is to hold and not invest what u can't afford to loose. yes risk is big but so is the award.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

A word and a blow.

Why are you here?

hope u right so i can buy more to convert to blur  Grin and btw. its happening

yes like everyone was im buying more at 700k sats lol

Why are you here?
legendary

hope u right so i can buy more to convert to blur  Grin and btw. its happening
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Good morning (or evening) everyone,

I'd like to apologize for the dozen of fud style posts I made yesterday during the shakeout / noobtrap.

this project is so young and got pumped so hard that yeah, anyone trading alts are kinda jealous of the volume this coin have compared to others and missing a train is never fun Smiley  

But after reading all what's about technically with crave as well as reading the way dev icm handled the zoo yesterday (with his great -calmdown- post), I know this is THE coin to be in... yesterday, and still today, was an incredible chance to get in for a cheap price I didn't thought could ever be possible again... so I bought few btc and gonna buy more today, seeing the current price is still a bargain.

I'd like to say also that I am in no way associated with the SDC fudsters and even if my signature is stealthcoin, I'm not here to promote another coin... I believe in crypto and welcome all innovations and cooperation between coin dev teams... because we all share the same goals and dreams.

Again, please accept my sincere regrets. I will behave right now and will move on the sidelines as a fan and cheerleading with you. Please welcome me among the Crave community
 Cool

he fud he bought low now he apologize to bring  some peace so that coin rise again classic greedy human  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 14
Notice how the order book is filling up above 300,000 again? This is becaue people are waking up now to the pleasant surprise that Crave has not only steadied but improved upon its position over the last 12 hours.

Expect the jump to 400,000 to happen soon - not enough BTC for everyone to buy back in before it starts to take off again.

And the good part is its still maintaining a volume of above 1400BTC ,its really incredible for a new coin to maintain a trade volume of above 1000 BTC  for continuous 3 days and that also when its traded in only one major alt. exchange.

I told you guys - it's not your usual pump n dump - its a pump that took advantage of a coin perfect for the needs and wants of crypto investors and traders of today.
Activity: 292
Notice how the order book is filling up above 300,000 again? This is becaue people are waking up now to the pleasant surprise that Crave has not only steadied but improved upon its position over the last 12 hours.

Expect the jump to 400,000 to happen soon - not enough BTC for everyone to buy back in before it starts to take off again.

And the good part is its still maintaining a volume of above 1400BTC ,its really incredible for a new coin to maintain a trade volume of above 1000 BTC  for continuous 3 days and that also when its traded in only one major alt. exchange.

I'd like to apologize for the dozen of fud style posts I made yesterday during the shakeout / noobtrap.

this project is so young and got pumped so hard that yeah, anyone trading alts are kinda jealous of the volume this coin have compared to others and missing a train is never fun Smiley 

But after reading all what's about technically with crave as well as reading the way dev icm handled the zoo yesterday (with his great -calmdown- post), I know this is THE coin to be in... yesterday, and still today, was an incredible chance to get in for a cheap price I didn't thought could ever be possible again... so I bought few btc and gonna buy more today, seeing the current price is still a bargain.

I'd like to say also that I am in no way associated with the SDC fudsters and even if my signature is stealthcoin, I'm not here to promote another coin... I believe in crypto and welcome all innovations and cooperation between coin dev teams... because we all share the same goals and dreams.

Again, please accept my sincere regrets. I will behave right now and will move on the sidelines as a fan and cheerleading with you. Please welcome me among the Crave community
 Cool

welcome to the group mate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
Activity: 382

Cool

Apology accepted, welcome to the Crave Club!  Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hello all, just woke up so I will continue the burn orders. Once I get back from work, progress will start to be made on the darkpool guide and web interface for it. Should hopefully all be up by tonight Smiley

Please explain me what is this burn process? Where can I find more info? I was searching in the forum some times for BLUR, but didn't find any info anywhere.

What is this???
You must use the darkpool client to do the burn of crave to blur. Darkpool is a client that is a fork of counterparty, but has been greatly improved upon for crave. Darkpool allows you to burn crave for blur, issue dark assets, issue dark stocks, issue dark contracts, issue bets, it has a built in market place for trading Crave/Blur/Any Other Dark Asset, etc etc..

I have my service running to burn crave right now and receive blur, but I will be setting up a tutorial later today and more than likely a web interface for darkpool.
Jump to: