Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 328. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
You have to understand that this coin had an amazing launch and captured mindshare quickly, so we are on EVERYONE's radar by now.  Twitter personalities, traders, people into other coins, everywhere.  After scam after scam over the past year, everybody is disillusioned and skeptical.  That's normal.  There is a constant fight for capital in alts, that is the game, that is why we see people come into this thread or popular threads spamming random coins and other products or services.  In the early lifecycle its easy for people with large exposure in other coins to buy up large volumes and dump to try to destroy a competitor.  We just have to weather it and let the tech and ecosystem speak for itself.

We don't need to be going into other coin threads and trolling them or stirring things up.  We don't need that kind of marketing, we already have captured everybody's attention.  They will come here, probably forever, thats just the nature of the game.  Float above it.  Trade smart.  Know how to de-risk your position.  Put your money to work for you.  The volatility is normal.  It will probably continue for some time.  Use it to your advantage.  Look at what a few of our supporters have been doing while all the crazy shit is going on around them - they put their heads together and built a viable business with their adrenaline node service.  Block out the distractions and that is the kind of stuff that is going to pay off in the long run.

In the larger scheme of things in this crazy world, remember we are all on the same side and fighting the same battle.  This shouldn't become a cesspool of coin vs coin bullshit.  There's a line between good natured ribbing, and over the top trolling.  Let's try to stay on the good side of that line please and keep our eyes on the prize.

Well said sir. I am sticking with this one
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
The topic is a mess now, thaks to TROLLS,

Can some one give link to set up "basic" CRAVE MN? Thank you in advance

PS: DO I need static IP?? mine is dynamic
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Crave still kicking. Surprised by how deep some people dumped it yesterday but didn't flinch once haha. Still chugging away but glad the growth is a little more reasonable and not such a crazy run up. Expecting .01 soon when everyone realizes it's survived the pump (just like every other alt coin ever worth noting including btc.)

That's right - it's not that people lost interest or the coin's promises were false. They simply became scared and jumped ship. Fortunately, the ship hasn't sunk - far from it. Its back at teh same price it was 72 hours ago, about as natural a result as one could expect after such a rise in fact.

Activity: 234
Crave still kicking. Surprised by how deep some people dumped it yesterday but didn't flinch once haha. Still chugging away but glad the growth is a little more reasonable and not such a crazy run up. Expecting .01 soon when everyone realizes it's survived the pump (just like every other alt coin ever worth noting including btc.)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Originally I said I would wait until after the burn period too dust off my Twitter account....but I think it could be earlier! Maybe give wall street a shot cause I'm a nice guy with a pure heart...new money as well as old needs a fair shot at the next BTC $$$
I will keep you guys posted! Thanks for a great community!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
only reason these guy still posting here is to talk the price down

don't feed them and please stop quoting the idiots

Pretty much - Plenty of buy support above 250,000 and around 45 BTC or so above 200,000. Statistically we are more likely to go past 400,000 than drop further past 200,000. Especially not after showing the potential to hit 800,000 not 24 hours ago on a coin that hasn't changed one bit.

its only 2 weeks old..what more can anyone want all ready 15X from the price trex started at..so who cares if some ppl panic sold

lot of ppl panic sold at the dip ro 45k ..just think of is as another dip and another ATH when the price starts to rise again...

simple look a the bigger picture not the 1 day chart Tongue

Yep - didn't build the portfolio value I have by pussying out and not buying coins after they dump. Perhaps if the coin had been around for a year without any real progress then you might question whether its a good idea to buy back. Not in this case.

There was a pump - no doubt - but they chose Crave because it has reason to be worth what it was at the peak. Anything under a million market cap for this one is absurd. Piece of shit ICOs garner twice that and don't even have a working wallet yet alone Adrenaline nodes generating a constant return.

I am eagerly awaiting the dark market - Might have to go into business with one or two of you! ;-)

lol I hate this guy... but he makes a point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1mp5zxZQI

Pretty much - Plenty of buy support above 250,000 and around 45 BTC or so above 200,000. Statistically we are more likely to go past 400,000 than drop further past 200,000. Especially not after showing the potential to hit 800,000 not 24 hours ago on a coin that hasn't changed one bit.

its only 2 weeks old..what more can anyone want all ready 15X from the price trex started at..so who cares if some ppl panic sold

lot of ppl panic sold at the dip ro 45k ..just think of is as another dip and another ATH when the price starts to rise again...

Yep - didn't build the portfolio value I have by pussying out and not buying coins after they dump. Perhaps if the coin had been around for a year without any real progress then you might question whether its a good idea to buy back. Not in this case.

There was a pump - no doubt - but they chose Crave because it has reason to be worth what it was at the peak. Anything under a million market cap for this one is absurd. Piece of shit ICOs garner twice that and don't even have a working wallet yet alone Adrenaline nodes generating a constant return.

I am eagerly awaiting the dark market - Might have to go into business with one or two of you! ;-)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
It's understandable that people have been hesitant to buy back in - it was one hell of a panic sell - but nothing has changed. The dev is still active and working away, the wallet and nodes still work wonderfully (have 12 of these puppies running as of right now!), and the market is coming along nicely.

All hype aside - Think about why this dump was triggered. Could it be that it was simply getting far too costly to attain 10,000 coins in order to run a market? Or that too many big fish missed the boat by calling the high pre-100,000 sat and not getting a piece of the action? Or perhaps because we just simply had to shake out those who purchased far too cheaply and had no business being Crave whales? Whatever the reason - the value proposition of the coin has not changed.

There are still the same number of coins as before, roughly the same number of nodes in operation as before, new whales who have bought in above 200,000 for the most part, and we are still on track for the rest of the features on roadmap 1 and 2.

I'm going to give you the best bit of advice you will ever receive in this game. When the price of a solid, non-premine, non-ico, non-scam, scarce coin gets shot down 60% simply because people got scared (knowing the rise had to have a retrace at some point) you buy that shit up.

Wanna know the real reason I bought Crave in the first place? It was down from 96,000 Satoshi to 42,000 in a matter of hours. I saw that along with the high volume and immediately bought in. Proved to be the best investment I have ever made and is STILL the best.

Just like before the huge rise, the real winners were those who purchased LOW, when the coin had a panic dump. Once again, you have a chance at buying (or buying back) LOW. When a coin like this has a panic dump they always bounce back - sometimes it takes a day or consolidation where not a whole lot goes on - but the longer a good coin with potential for a high return stays stable the more eager peopel become to buy in.

Everyone is waiting for it to stabilize - they are trying to pick the bottom in order to get back in. Be careful, we saw how damned fast people were able to shoot the price from 600,000 to 700,000 - literally a matter of seconds with orders in excess of 70 BTC. Don't get left behind a second time.

Someone dumped into one of my buy walls half an hour- yet another 14.4 BTC of Crave in my hands which means thats another 6000 Crave that is off the books untill we push past 0.01. I ain't dumping a single coin - If I end up holding 10% of all coins out there so be it! That prevents the weak from causing the chaos they caused today a second time.

that statement could be just because you have a large amount coins. judging by how people selling they dont share your views. should have waited sub 100k to buy. its a trading coin now

Sure it could. But it is factually and demonstrably true. Buy or don't buy - it doesn't change the fact that this one is going to pick up where it left off.

that is not a fact its speculation. no guarantee this will be rising again if it does the wall you have to get through is the big wall of bagholders and those who got dumped into. other exchanges are not even bothering with adding this they know the score. until we see more work i won't lose sleep if it gets to 10k sats. buy orders now are just trying to uphold price trying to make it look like there is demand actually the wall moves lower youl see sub 200k today

Goods market has always been based on demand and supply , if the demand is more than supply then the price goes up and vice-versa ,and crypto is no exception to this ,now you may refer to this screen which i have taken from coinmarketcap ,here i have sorted coins in order of their price:

Here you can clearly see that all the listed coins have less than 1 million supply except for BTC and Dash ,now BTC has got its price due to hoarders and also because it is traded in many different exchanges throughout the world so due to that only few % of them are traded in any exchange and regarding Dash ,many are used in Masternodes so which again decreases its supply .now regarding Crave it has got only 550K coins and currently almost 77K are used in MN and many more would be burned into blur once those decentralized markets(for 1 market you'll require 10K crave) comes alive ,now what should you expect its minimum value that i leave it to yourself.
Activity: 135
A Good good trader sold last nigh,and has bought back in this morning, waiting for the next ride,and is off back up as we spk Grin
Activity: 382
I wonder what all those buttcoiners are doing in here?
Pretty obvious that they are paid fudders.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

we've already been doing that it's called buying low selling high, no need to dump anything... just building crave wallets bigger
Activity: 448

lot of ppl panic sold at the dip to 45k ..just think of is as another dip and another ATH when the price starts to rise again...

Activity: 448

It's understandable that people have been hesitant to buy back in - it was one hell of a panic sell - but nothing has changed. The dev is still active and working away, the wallet and nodes still work wonderfully (have 12 of these puppies running as of right now!), and the market is coming along nicely.

All hype aside - Think about why this dump was triggered. Could it be that it was simply getting far too costly to attain 10,000 coins in order to run a market? Or that too many big fish missed the boat by calling the high pre-100,000 sat and not getting a piece of the action? Or perhaps because we just simply had to shake out those who purchased far too cheaply and had no business being Crave whales? Whatever the reason - the value proposition of the coin has not changed.

There are still the same number of coins as before, roughly the same number of nodes in operation as before, new whales who have bought in above 200,000 for the most part, and we are still on track for the rest of the features on roadmap 1 and 2.

I'm going to give you the best bit of advice you will ever receive in this game. When the price of a solid, non-premine, non-ico, non-scam, scarce coin gets shot down 60% simply because people got scared (knowing the rise had to have a retrace at some point) you buy that shit up.

Wanna know the real reason I bought Crave in the first place? It was down from 96,000 Satoshi to 42,000 in a matter of hours. I saw that along with the high volume and immediately bought in. Proved to be the best investment I have ever made and is STILL the best.

Just like before the huge rise, the real winners were those who purchased LOW, when the coin had a panic dump. Once again, you have a chance at buying (or buying back) LOW. When a coin like this has a panic dump they always bounce back - sometimes it takes a day or consolidation where not a whole lot goes on - but the longer a good coin with potential for a high return stays stable the more eager peopel become to buy in.

Everyone is waiting for it to stabilize - they are trying to pick the bottom in order to get back in. Be careful, we saw how damned fast people were able to shoot the price from 600,000 to 700,000 - literally a matter of seconds with orders in excess of 70 BTC. Don't get left behind a second time.

Someone dumped into one of my buy walls half an hour- yet another 14.4 BTC of Crave in my hands which means thats another 6000 Crave that is off the books untill we push past 0.01. I ain't dumping a single coin - If I end up holding 10% of all coins out there so be it! That prevents the weak from causing the chaos they caused today a second time.

that statement could be just because you have a large amount coins. judging by how people selling they dont share your views. should have waited sub 100k to buy. its a trading coin now

Sure it could. But it is factually and demonstrably true. Buy or don't buy - it doesn't change the fact that this one is going to pick up where it left off.

that is not a fact its speculation. no guarantee this will be rising again if it does the wall you have to get through is the big wall of bagholders and those who got dumped into. other exchanges are not even bothering with adding this they know the score. until we see more work i won't lose sleep if it gets to 10k sats. buy orders now are just trying to uphold price trying to make it look like there is demand actually the wall moves lower youl see sub 200k today

Everything but the claim it will rise from here is fact.

Good luck to you!

the reason why it even rose was because of a pump from 50k. if there was no pump this was falling back to 35k. the nodes would have given a rise to 80-100k the rest was a pump and the dump was the proof. that dump was really that bad because the pumper made so much profit that he didnt care what he sold for as he probably made shit loads of btc. another reason why someone would dump like that if dev left which isn't the case here leaving the only reason if a pump and dump.

now the pump is over its gonna keep falling as volume drops. you can stick around to see what happens but coins are released everyday moving onto the next but will trade it not invest in it.

that 800k rise was not due to crave coin being good and thats a fact. if people never saw that then you need more practice clever traders sold at 500k plus those that were dumb waited for 0.01btc

pumper reads these boards he knew people will keep buying until 0.01btc and took advantage of that by selling before. just learn from it.

Goodbye!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
but good luck guys with your coin i hope it comes through if not just another day in crypto peace
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Everything but the claim it will rise from here is fact.

Good luck to you!

the reason why it even rose was because of a pump from 50k. if there was no pump this was falling back to 35k. the nodes would have given a rise to 80-100k the rest was a pump and the dump was the proof. that dump was really that bad because the pumper made so much profit that he didnt care what he sold for as he probably made shit loads of btc. another reason why someone would dump like that if dev left which isn't the case here leaving the only reason if a pump and dump.

now the pump is over its gonna keep falling as volume drops. you can stick around to see what happens but coins are released everyday moving onto the next but will trade it not invest in it.

that 800k rise was not due to crave coin being good and thats a fact. if people never saw that then you need more practice clever traders sold at 500k plus those that were dumb waited for 0.01btc

pumper reads these boards he knew people will keep buying until 0.01btc and took advantage of that by selling before. just learn from it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
What ever cheerleader say about dash, i still proud of dash, even if crave can get 2 mill marketcap i still proud of dash, that is make me believe the technology darkcoin/dash made is good, people start to make coin with masternodes and they also will make coin with instant x, i appreciate dash dev for what they have done,...

And yes dash/dark use btc technology then the dev improve it With masternodes, darksend and instant X..

Activity: 126
©
Think about it. The choice is simple:

1) You hold and coin loses value. You lose BTC.

2) Or you sell, cash in your profits and earn BTC. Then when Crave is VERY LOW, you buy again and triple your Crave holdings for the next pump Smiley

Kiss my ass ! Dump your 100 Crave now if you dont want to lose
Activity: 189
Jump to: