Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 347. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Hey everyone I'm new to Crave...

1. Why did price drop

2. Why so much fud and negativity surrounding this coin...is it a pump and dump?

Sidenote: great name,branding and idea it would be ashame if this is another XPY...I'll be watching

1. Price dropped when the pumper was exposed and had to dump quick before the others did. I doubt the pumper will come back and buy back the bags they dumped at the top.

2. The FUD is from people knowing this was a scam all along. The bagholders are trying to fight back when they should be dumping. Instead they'll hold as their bag goes down 500%

Spot on!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
This is strictly a speculation coin.  Nobody is going to adopt and use a coin with a skull as the logo.

everybody will use for this:

CRAVE is the first anon colored coin with dark markets on blockchain and masternodes
Anyone will can create your own darkmarket within blockchain if have 10,000 crave.
Each crave can be burned for blur, which is an anon colored coin to be used in these markets. 1 crave = 5 blur.
Only 550k coins and this number should decrease, as many will be burned for blur and other used to create markets and masternodes.

And skulls are pretty cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
any POD from this dev so we know this CRAVE is not one of his many coins? he can't have any POD because he's already have POD with other coin? this is my concern and not spam

does btc have pod? Cheesy  just asking

i assumed your answer is no. you can't compare some hungry scammer live in a hut to the great satoshi nakamoto.
please show where ICM scammed anyone?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I am not even worried by this dump. This is the most promising coin out right now, which is why it has gotten all this fud from SDC/DASH assholes etc.  Crave will be fine, it has so much going for it, in the long run this is just an opportunity to pick up cheap coins. 200-300k is a great price.  My masternodes are stocked full and giving nice payments now with all the transfers from sheeple trying to dump their coins at a bargain price. Hopefully you dump into my buy walls lol. See you in a month at 0.015 per coin.

The most promising coin right now??? ARE you serious??? What does it have that all the other shitcoins don't?? Ha you really are a sock puppet. Go get bent assclown.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Explain why crave is going to be valuable?  Where do you see crave in 2 months? What is an "Adrenaline node"

goto page 1 and read...if you get confused use google Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Explain why crave is going to be valuable?  Where do you see crave in 2 months? What is an "Adrenaline node"

Wow you missed alot Cheesy
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
any POD from this dev so we know this CRAVE is not one of his many coins? he can't have any POD because he's already have POD with other coin? this is my concern and not spam

i assumed your answer is no. you can't compare some hungry scammer live in a hut to the great satoshi nakamoto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

if your going to make something which has markets that could be used like silk road, or evolution why the FUCK would you do a POD or give anyone anything related to who are you.
Activity: 175
I am not even worried by this dump. This is the most promising coin out right now, which is why it has gotten all this fud from SDC/DASH assholes etc.  Crave will be fine, it has so much going for it, in the long run this is just an opportunity to pick up cheap coins. 200-300k is a great price.  My masternodes are stocked full and giving nice payments now with all the transfers from sheeple trying to dump their coins at a bargain price. Hopefully you dump into my buy walls lol. See you in a month at 0.015 per coin.
Activity: 234
All of these posts from stealth coin fan boys are amazing. They are scared of something.
Activity: 192

does btc have pod? Cheesy  just asking

Shut your assface you fucking newbie clown. DAMN newbie accounts. LOG in in with your real account fucktard then we might take you serious.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The bot happening in this coin is just amazeballs...
legendary
btw if nobody knows who bigrcanada is...he is one of biggest reasons drk became dash, he owns a winery and added dash,lol wow. stonehedge posted today , his first post was fud and bigrcanada dumped along with a few other dash trolls who came here...i smell fear. stonehedge is the guy that lost 21k drk on a gambling site and is broke and desperate. i know alot more but will see what happens next Tongue
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
why isnt the dev posting anything?
he sure knows about that dump
could bring some confidence back
but i quess they will wait some hours for a statement
suspicious
 Roll Eyes
my trolly totally uninformed quess
dev and pumpers are in contact and the pump will continue after this hardcore shakeout/dump
lets see

Why would we need the dev too hold our hand,rub our back and boost our confidence in the most amazing crypto coin ever made! Wake up people!!!

get real...no one cares...

Most amazing Cryptocoin ever made? It's brandnew. Started at: March 20, 2015, 07:43:58 AM

And you're brandnew as well: March 23, 2015, 02:04:25 PM

Really that new? ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

1. Why did price drop

2. Why so much fud and negativity surrounding this coin...is it a pump and dump?

Sidenote: great name,branding and idea it would be ashame if this is another XPY...I'll be watching

(1+2) FUD normally comes either from competitors or people seeking to get the coin at a cheaper price. There is a lot of both types of FUD here, which indicates to me concern from competitors, and demand from unscrupulous buyers. Seeing these patterns I actually bought more, rather than panicked.

(sidenote) I agree, the branding is very strong, love the logo too.
Activity: 196
what important right now in crypto is liquid and we have
Absolutely
legendary

1. Why did price drop

Bro I don't care what you small potatoes do...screwing around with stupid chump coins!  Your smart enough to figure the big players are here...and screwing around your small coins for childs play.  You really have no clue!

i just gave you a clue to the size of game we played in BTC...I'm here because I fundamentally believe this Dev (dash) team.... and so do many others...yeah i'll go over to your coin fart around just like a bunch of us did to Crave...ouch!  Never play games with those holding the "real" gold bro.  Smell where the money goes and you'll get somewhere. 

check it on dash forum, they desperate for any btc to try and stop a sinking ship. Roll Eyes
Jump to: