Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 348. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Hey everyone I'm new to Crave...

1. Why did price drop

2. Why so much fud and negativity surrounding this coin...is it a pump and dump?

Sidenote: great name,branding and idea it would be ashame if this is another XPY...I'll be watching

1. Price dropped when the pumper was exposed and had to dump quick before the others did. I doubt the pumper will come back and buy back the bags they dumped at the top.

2. The FUD is from people knowing this was a scam all along. The bagholders are trying to fight back when they should be dumping. Instead they'll hold as their bag goes down 500%
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
why isnt the dev posting anything?
he sure knows about that dump
could bring some confidence back
but i quess they will wait some hours for a statement
suspicious
 Roll Eyes
my trolly totally uninformed quess
dev and pumpers are in contact and the pump will continue after this hardcore shakeout/dump
lets see

Why would we need the dev too hold our hand,rub our back and boost our confidence in the most amazing crypto coin ever made! Wake up people!!!

get real...no one cares...
Activity: 448
what important right now in crypto is liquid and we have
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
On wallet version 1.4.1 in the Adrenaline section, what does the rank represent on the "Adrenaline Network" tab?

bump. If this was answered I missed it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

1. Why did price drop

2. Why so much fud and negativity surrounding this coin...is it a pump and dump?

Sidenote: great name,branding and idea it would be ashame if this is another XPY...I'll be watching
1. Price dropped because of a massive dump, nothing more than market manipulation. Noting else changed that would cause such a large drop.

2. The fud is normal for a coin like this, we'll get through it Smiley
Activity: 196
They will say a lot of things about me...but they can't say I'm not quotable!
Thanks Al
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

1. Why did price drop

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
This is strictly a speculation coin.  Nobody is going to adopt and use a coin with a skull as the logo.

I never thought of that. Let me go gather up basically all the albums from the last 40 years that a worth a shit, skate gear, energy drinks, motorcycles, all x game sports, etc, etc. and throw them out /sarcasm

Jackass...oh yea need to throw that out too.

+1

Like people in crypto care about people Grin

The market is blatantly designed for the underground, so a Skull fits perfectly. "Embrace the Dark"
james clayton aka cryptoclub aka el dictarore is right  Undecided

Just calling it like I see it. This is the first one to get working POS master nodes, to the best of my knowledge. The worst thing about it is that it seems "too good to be true." I mostly sold at 28k because of that, won't sell low again. Assuming the dev keeps working on it, it will go way up. So worth the gamble to me.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
This is strictly a speculation coin.  Nobody is going to adopt and use a coin with a skull as the logo.

LOL, like the logo is a permanent feature of the coin which cannot be changed or the whole code will fall apart. Get real.
Activity: 224

slick photo, I know you guys are charging for setups but any chance we get a writeup on how to run masternodes and main wallet on 1 device?

http://www.cravecoin.info/master-node-guide/
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
They will say a lot of things about me...but they can't say I'm not quotable!
Activity: 333

suspicious
 Roll Eyes

he did reply, lookup his last posts. he acknowledged the dump, commented its unfortunate, and he is busy coding like he should be
oh sry! my fault
legendary
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

suspicious
 Roll Eyes

he did reply, lookup his last posts. he acknowledged the dump, commented its unfortunate, and he is busy coding like he should be
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
CRAVE VOLUME ON TREX IS BIGGER THAN ALL CRYPTSY VOLUME.  Shocked

CRAVE VOLUME = 1630.08727843 BTC  Shocked

CRYPTSY BTC MARKET VOLUME = 1386.77 BTC    Roll Eyes

Yes, that's interesting. But more interesting is: Around 300.000 Coins were dumped today. What tells that about distribution? I doubt that that was a panic-dump from hundreds... it was a dump from several guys with A LOT of Coins. And they obviously give a shit on this project. No real supporter would hurt a project like this over the price. So... will the money flow back in? I would say "no".
still wondering how they should have made money until now,i bet they bought up more then they sold
everything seemed so fake, buywalls ,sellwalls
(that dump was fake too right? everything managed by a bot ?!)
cant imagine that so many people bought so high so that they have made money ( so maybe it was a hardcore shakeout and they now own so much coins that they can manipulate like they want in future ?!)
or i have not totally understood these pumps
or just bad math
hm Huh

Let's say, just for example, you and 4 friends buy over time around 200k. The price was around 50k sat. You and you're friends invested around 100 BTC over time. Maybe a little bit more. Let's say everybody 25 BTC = 125 BTC. Another 50 BTC to give it a push, to pump it.. others buy in, it's hyping, price is rising. And then you dump as much as you can. Average maybe "just" 500k sat. But that would mean: Your early investment x 10

I would say that's a nice profit. ;-)

legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Same people said who would use Bitcoin and drive a Harley with no helmet? but I did...and so do many others!

That is pretty talented..  I mean how do you ride a bike and use your phone/wallet to send bitcoins at the same time,  plus with no helmet!  

Amazing!

Sounds like a liaison with a prostitute

well you can't be a pimp and a prostitute ! Sing it jack white!!!
legendary
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

slick photo, I know you guys are charging for setups but any chance we get a writeup on how to run masternodes and main wallet on 1 device?
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
heres the reason we dumped today.....

Bro I don't care what you small potatoes do...screwing around with stupid chump coins!  Your smart enough to figure the big players are here...and screwing around your small coins for childs play.  You really have no clue!

i just gave you a clue to the size of game we played in BTC...I'm here because I fundamentally believe this Dev (dash) team.... and so do many others...yeah i'll go over to your coin fart around just like a bunch of us did to Crave...ouch!  Never play games with those holding the "real" gold bro.  Smell where the money goes and you'll get somewhere.  

Honestly I have never ever seen something with this much potential...It's the complete package and even though I believed in the coin from the start it just gets better every single day! the Dev is unbelievably talented yet smart and humble enough too listen too the community on coin features...
for anyone that experienced the momentum of the Epic Black rally will be stunned when they see this make the black rally look small! we are talking better than Dark...btc look out...who knows sky's the limit !
crazy you say??? We will see padawans...
Activity: 333
suspicious
 Roll Eyes
my trolly totally uninformed quess
dev and pumpers are in contact and the pump will continue after this hardcore shakeout/dump
lets see
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
This coin reminds me of skeletor from He-Man

I agree. I changed the logo to the Windows butterfly. Don't need to give more ammo to my partner. He'll use anything to try and get me to stop my cryptohobby.
Jump to: