Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 350. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
CRAVE VOLUME ON TREX IS BIGGER THAN ALL CRYPTSY VOLUME.  Shocked

CRAVE VOLUME = 1630.08727843 BTC  Shocked

CRYPTSY BTC MARKET VOLUME = 1386.77 BTC    Roll Eyes

Yes, that's interesting. But more interesting is: Around 300.000 Coins were dumped today. What tells that about distribution? I doubt that that was a panic-dump from hundreds... it was a dump from several guys with A LOT of Coins. And they obviously give a shit on this project. No real supporter would hurt a project like this over the price. So... will the money flow back in? I would say "no".
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
the FUD attack managed to drop the price, but the fundamentals are still solid. Good dev, strong backers. bots will love this coin because of volatility so expect big volumes for the life of this coin.

wait till dev starts dropping roadmap 2 tech.

If you are scared go to church.

I love this cheap again. Thank you Fudders

welcome back , dumper from 300k , i bet you never thought you would get back in..lol well next time you dump ill buy your coins again ,lol

PHbaby you from cryptsy bro?

I'm in Bittrex !
Activity: 196
This is strictly a speculation coin.  Nobody is going to adopt and use a coin with a skull as the logo.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Next leg down soon? Dead cat bounce is over.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
the FUD attack managed to drop the price, but the fundamentals are still solid. Good dev, strong backers. bots will love this coin because of volatility so expect big volumes for the life of this coin.

welcome back , dumper from 300k , i bet you never thought you would get back in..lol well next time you dump ill buy your coins again ,lol

PHbaby you from cryptsy bro?
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
This is strictly a speculation coin.  Nobody is going to adopt and use a coin with a skull as the logo.

Yeah, I don't think we would ever use pieces of paper with dead presidents' faces on them either.

That is sarcasm... for people who have a hard time understanding sarcasm Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This is strictly a speculation coin.  Nobody is going to adopt and use a coin with a skull as the logo.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Wtf is going on here honestly? Money is just getting poured into this coin and people are selling for so low. What the actual fuck?

The 24hr volume is higher than the actual marketcap like wtf??

Looks like a shakeout to me.

Same here, the bullies scared some kids earlier. Im interested now..

Bullies always use the same tactics and its happening here!

nice too have you..welcome aboard the crave train with Snowpiercer and G spot!!!
get your nodes while they are cheap...10 bagger ahead!
Activity: 224
Quote from "The Sound and Fury" from The Story of Bob Surplus

The believers are a species unto themselves. They develop a cult like devotion to the coin and its supposed technology, blocking out all reasonable outside voices. They cultivate a devotion to the leader of the coin – usually the dev – and join with him in his messianic complex,  which is defined roughly like this: CoinX is going to change the world, and the world doesn’t want that to happen. Paid forces are out to get the leader, and we must circle around him.

I notice that Bob seems to have the largest cult.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

This speaks.....um....something...
Do you really think a coin has a future with the logo and the words "BadAss Crypto" & "Liberty Or Die" around the logo. Lol. All you need to do is look at the marketcap and amount of total coins which have already been mined. LOL This is a scam coin 100%, although i shouldve put 10 btc into this stupid coin when it was 40k sats........shame on me.

Is the smut market crashing or something? Is there not work to be done on the coin you support.

tweet shapeshift.io they already responded well in email

https://twitter.com/shapeshift_io
Activity: 432

the cycle always repeat Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Cloak v2! And I thought the alt PnDs would never return. Happy f**king days Grin

Looks like we have a new heard of sheep for this years antics. Look forward to the next coin pump, Mr whale(s)
oh man this shakeout was really well organized. just think about it, suddenly 10+ fuddster appearing in thread all jeling bob, bob and dump starts to scare ppl to panic sell down to 68k satoshi. it was well coordinated. now all the sudden fudster are gone and price is rebounding again. sry for those who sold at lost.

Exactly. All at the same time. Make mental notes of names. They will continue their antics here and everywhere else.
Activity: 234
Love this whole thread, MOST people bought in way under .001 or mined, still 200% profit, they just dumped on themselves.
Jump to: