Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 353. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This coin reminds me of skeletor from He-Man
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
The amount of FUD here screams "BUY!!"
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
A few days ago some were complaining about bots.
Whats worse than bots?
Humans!
totally agree, but those ware not humans. some scumbags manipulative gang trying to get in cheap.. who suffers, sheep.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Wow, i just wake up and saw the price really bad. This time i'm really out. Sold my last coin, again. It was a fun journey. I made lots of btc from this coin anyway. See you guys in the next p&d coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
A few days ago some were complaining about bots.
Whats worse than bots?
Humans!
legendary
http://104.156.251.5/

next we launch skynet
yay i see you setup already 3 Adrealine nodes, hope good $$$ chunk goes to dev, he deserves it.
Activity: 210
For the love of God can someone help me compile the wallet on Linux and set up a masternode?! A comprehensive guide, video, something? I'm about to head to YouTube. Is Sologap still around or whatever his name is?

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev automake libdb++-dev libssl-dev git
Code:
sudo aptitude install libminiupnpc-dev
Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
ldconfig
wget http://104.207.135.209/craved
chmod 777 craved
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
For the love of God can someone help me compile the wallet on Linux and set up a masternode?! A comprehensive guide, video, something? I'm about to head to YouTube. Is Sologap still around or whatever his name is?

yes he online but setting up nodes he has 9 to do

http://104.156.251.5
reason why btc was successful in first place is because of dark attribute people forget
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
The reality of the situation is if this very same attack happened next week the whole thing will play out the same way again.

we have node empire by then everyone forgot development dev is doing  Cool
Activity: 196
The reality of the situation is if this very same attack happened next week the whole thing will play out the same way again.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Can we create a moderated thread please this is stupid
legendary
still 141 nodes up and in ten minutes 142
so let them talk ... doesnt matter this coin has a future and that would be bright Wink
just think about why they spread so many fud .... it is not for helping that you don't loose - it is for making money the best weapon to drop price
frankly imc (dev) proved he is capable making everything listed on roadmap in short amount of time possible. alot to be excited about whats coming. Crave is a holder
Activity: 420
Do you really think a coin has a future with the logo and the words "BadAss Crypto" & "Liberty Or Die" around the logo. Lol. All you need to do is look at the marketcap and amount of total coins which have already been mined. LOL This is a scam coin 100%, although i shouldve put 10 btc into this stupid coin when it was 40k sats........shame on me.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
legendary
lots of people joining my ignore list.
Activity: 263
FUD WAVE #2 IS INCOMING DO NOT FEAR!!!

BUY NOW OR REGRET IT IN 24 HOURS!!!

Sounds good
Activity: 224
For all the people posting other coins charts and saying "omg it's the same" You do realize charts are fractals and you can pull parts out of any chart that will line up. The DJIA looks the same in 2008, means shit

Even btc itself
Jump to: