Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 365. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Where is the DEv now???
The dev is here working on in wallet adrenaline node management features.

A little stunned tbh but not necessarily surprised.  I don't hold that many coins tbh so I'm still a little shell shocked.

Thanks Dev!

By the way, nice job on the mn7 wallet update from this morning.  It looks great!

Best dev in the crypto world.  Wink He delivered A LOT of new things in two weeks or so.

More to come!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Sorry for those who were guided by trollse and sold Crave in a panic Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

copy paste buddy, seems there's something weird in the network then.

craved masternode count
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Where is the DEv now???

A little stunned tbh but not necessarily surprised.  I don't hold that many coins tbh so I'm still a little shell shocked.

Thanks Dev!

By the way, nice job on the mn7 wallet update from this morning.  It looks great!

Best dev in the crypto world.  Wink He delivered A LOT of new things in two weeks or so.

+1
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well, fancy waking up to this shit haha - Time to buy some more adrenaline nodes! I'll chuck 10 BTC moving buy wall upwards to help get things moving back in the right direction. I'm afraid we can't expect a complete recovery - not from this sorta thing and not right away - but expect 500,000 to be cracked again in the next few hours, especially if others help with buy support.
So you just said that you think just under 1 million dollars is going to go back into Crave in the next few hours? And you think people will buy it? Just to be clear.
Absolutely. The money aint gone - its sitting on the sideline waiting to snatch up low ball sell offers from scared traders. We all know how this works - You sell for 70% less than it was going for 12 hours ago, I buy them, then the buy support comes back and you get burned.

This is one big game - It's gambling in its purest form. But that doesn't mean the coin is a scam or the dev is somehow connected to Bob.

There's is money to be made selling and buying back cheaper (the dump), now the table has flipped and its about buying in before it rises too much too quickly (the pump).

Is it manipulated? You bet ya. Can the average joe still make a few quid? Absolutely. Should you sell everything at a loss and walk away crying? Hell no!
SO you really are counting on them to double pump this? Are you hearing yourself?

Huh? Bro - I'm pumping it - 38 BTC says this coin is going back over 500,000.

Others can do what they like.

Your "newbie" acct has more cred with me than all the Sr + Hero accounts i have ignored. respect

Thanks bro - My position on this coin hasn't changed, I don't know goes on in the heads of others - all I know is there is a group of us that support this coin with a combined capital that can stop the bleeding at any time. But you cannot blame us for taking coins from the weakhands, it is they who got us into this mess remember.

Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Where is the DEv now???

Thanks Dev!

Activity: 285
How do we get "marc.xxx" IP Range banned from BTCtalk.org?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
lol Shermans been here as longer than I have on this thread...

and yes emilio I never touch coins when I notice a bunch of people from that coin fudding for the sake of fudding in other threads... it's pathetic and shows weakness in belief of their own coins

legendary
Activity: 1092
We are going to see 0.008 again.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
some guys here just like to loose money..

they bend over and say : "Thanks, but i won't use lube"

Shocked Huh Shocked
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
all together will push up the price previous Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
Where is the DEv now???

Thanks Dev!

Activity: 387
Well, fancy waking up to this shit haha - Time to buy some more adrenaline nodes! I'll chuck 10 BTC moving buy wall upwards to help get things moving back in the right direction. I'm afraid we can't expect a complete recovery - not from this sorta thing and not right away - but expect 500,000 to be cracked again in the next few hours, especially if others help with buy support.
So you just said that you think just under 1 million dollars is going to go back into Crave in the next few hours? And you think people will buy it? Just to be clear.
Absolutely. The money aint gone - its sitting on the sideline waiting to snatch up low ball sell offers from scared traders. We all know how this works - You sell for 70% less than it was going for 12 hours ago, I buy them, then the buy support comes back and you get burned.

This is one big game - It's gambling in its purest form. But that doesn't mean the coin is a scam or the dev is somehow connected to Bob.

There's is money to be made selling and buying back cheaper (the dump), now the table has flipped and its about buying in before it rises too much too quickly (the pump).

Is it manipulated? You bet ya. Can the average joe still make a few quid? Absolutely. Should you sell everything at a loss and walk away crying? Hell no!
SO you really are counting on them to double pump this? Are you hearing yourself?

Huh? Bro - I'm pumping it - 38 BTC says this coin is going back over 500,000.

Others can do what they like.

Your "newbie" acct has more cred with me than all the Sr + Hero accounts i have ignored. respect
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
I will post this for the last time...

Do not make the same mistake as these idiots with cloak

They all bought at those levels thinking that they got cheap coins. When Bob dumps, the coin is done. PERIOD! Nobody has the balls to put thousands of bitcoins to pump this clone again. It wouldn't make any sense either, because there are so many bagholders that bought at 800k and they would dump in an instant at those prices.

IT'S DEAD. The manipulators already moved on another project.

You are right there man..  this coin is totally dead... it was a scam from the start... and even if it is proven to be legit, it will never reach once again the same level..

Invest in good coins that are damn cheap right now :  NAV, NEOS, XST  !!!!!
Good luck

Stealth nav troll! Nice
Jump to: