Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 369. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Well, fancy waking up to this shit haha - Time to buy some more adrenaline nodes! I'll chuck 10 BTC moving buy wall upwards to help get things moving back in the right direction. I'm afraid we can't expect a complete recovery - not from this sorta thing and not right away - but expect 500,000 to be cracked again in the next few hours, especially if others help with buy support.
So you just said that you think just under 1 million dollars is going to go back into Crave in the next few hours? And you think people will buy it? Just to be clear.
legendary
Activity: 1288
This is an obvious organized attempt by bob and his shills to drop the price, expect moon to come in the coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
WAIT NO POD? Wheres the proof of developer!!!!

Not that POD ever did anything useful, but POD for a darkmarket coin, really?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
emillio where are you emillio, did you lose out again? Poor guy, maybe with the next one i'm sure you've serviced bob well.

Congratulations on pissing off a whole new community with an uncalled for attack by your shills, it's now a tradition of yours. keep digging a deeper hole for your sdc coins.

I guess it is time for more fake volume to stay relevant, so get back to it.

my shills? Why would i bother to post from my account if i had shills? I have no use hiding behind some fake account.

Emilio is the only one perpetuating anything.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Isn't that a record 3000 BTCs on Bittrex and 1500 BTCs on one single coin?

trex got 1btc trading fee @ 250 btc volume
over 10btc today for trex... they should be happy^^

Yeah, I am sure, Richie getting Rich!
Activity: 387
I keep ignoring "hero" members. lol
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well, fancy waking up to this shit haha - Time to buy some more adrenaline nodes! I'll chuck 10 BTC moving buy wall upwards to help get things moving back in the right direction. I'm afraid we can't expect a complete recovery - not from this sorta thing and not right away - but expect 500,000 to be cracked again in the next few hours, especially if others help with buy support.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

trex got 1btc trading fee @ 250 btc volume
over 10btc today for trex... they should be happy^^
Activity: 476
emillio where are you emillio, did you lose out again? Poor guy, maybe with the next one i'm sure you've serviced bob well.

I'm busy buying cheap coins, moron

just like those cheap XST right.
As they say, buy when there is blood in the streets.

Thanks for panic-selling folks.  

+1
It's over. Please. Don't buy, take the loss and accept it. You just successfully filled Bobo's pockets, he is laughing his ass off when he reads people repeating this "buy when there's blood on the streets" shit over and over.
Just get out. It's over.

I don't think you understand that this amazing dev has produced a POS coin that utilizes masternodes and has a 66% payout (and a ton of other features).  

It's not over, it's just the beginning.  And I now own a metric fuckload of Crave that will be staking and going to masternodes.

I could give a fuck if someone is pumping and dumping.  I'm in this for the long haul.  This dump just enabled me to get enough coins for so cheap I don't need to buy anymore going forward.
It's not about that now. It is about the price reflecting the market cap accurately and that is going to take some time to get back to if the dev is serious which I hope he is for EVERYONE's sake. Otherwise, it is another black eye on crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1988
I know the dev... he run away,ciao all
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
lol YourMother probably works FOR Bob and they wanted to troll the coin to get in cheap!

Did you really just say that?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Buy, buy, buy - last chance on cheap coins...

do not buy this shit, you will lose your money

Activity: 854
As they say, buy when there is blood in the streets.

Thanks for panic-selling folks. 

+1
It's over. Please. Don't buy, take the loss and accept it. You just successfully filled Bobo's pockets, he is laughing his ass off when he reads people repeating this "buy when there's blood on the streets" shit over and over.
Just get out. It's over.

I don't think you understand that this amazing dev has produced a POS coin that utilizes masternodes and has a 66% payout (and a ton of other features). 

It's not over, it's just the beginning.  And I now own a metric fuckload of Crave that will be staking and going to masternodes.

I could give a fuck if someone is pumping and dumping.  I'm in this for the long haul.  This dump just enabled me to get enough coins for so cheap I don't need to buy anymore going forward.
Activity: 189
Activity: 209

Congratulations on pissing off a whole new community with an uncalled for attack by your shills, it's now a tradition of yours. keep digging a deeper hole for your sdc coins.

I guess it is time for more fake volume to stay relevant, so get back to it.

IM RUINED.

TIME TO DUMP AT A HUGE LOSS.

ALL THE FUDDERS ARE RIGHT.

PANIC DUMP INCOMING.

Sorry man. Sad
Jump to: