Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 370. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
This usually happens with the big coins. Pumpers gon pump within next couple days. Still going to reach over .01
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
When so numerous fudders shout "don't buy", "it's dead", "sell" then that's the right sign to buy Cool

c-cex 0.0048 again
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Where is the DEv now???
The dev is here working on in wallet adrenaline node management features.

A little stunned tbh but not necessarily surprised.  I don't hold that many coins tbh so I'm still a little shell shocked.

thanks for update, dev

Yeah thanks ICM  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I showed them graphs with the coins that were pumped and dumped the same way and they are telling me that i'm working for bobsurplus..

FUCKING INSANE!

your comparing weeks to months with those graphs... f'ing hilarious to compare the two

a nervous market is expected with a coin of this potential and fudders are taking advantage of the over reactions of people
Activity: 292
When so numerous fudders shout "don't buy", "it's dead", "sell" then that's the right sign to buy Cool

They are accumulating more coins at cheap price
legendary
Activity: 1232
IM RUINED.

TIME TO DUMP AT A HUGE LOSS.

ALL THE FUDDERS ARE RIGHT.

PANIC DUMP INCOMING.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Retards the top 10 wallets are now almost twice as big!  

Everyone falling for one of the greatest crypto shakeout of 2015

Hi, bagholder!

Bought at 800k ?  Cheesy Cheesy
Nice to see you here… seems this is the new CLOAK, just with different bastards behind the scenes, right?

Hi! Yes, exactly. Bob destroyed these fuckers  Cheesy Cheesy
Heh. I knew it was Bobo the clown - the pattern of the pump looked so familiar Cheesy
"Oh noes, how could this happen? Sad"

And people are still buying Roll Eyes

and network weight still climbing  Cool

I gotta admit though during the turmoil I slipped an order in at 83k just in case which got filled so I'm not complaining (and so much for not getting into this) Cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Where is the DEv now???
The dev is here working on in wallet adrenaline node management features.

A little stunned tbh but not necessarily surprised.  I don't hold that many coins tbh so I'm still a little shell shocked.

thanks for update, dev
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
MOUAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHA
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You are getting fooled so hard, why you follow the waves, some people here, doesnt know about trading.
This was one of the best dumps this year, to all of you who said this was not a pump and dump. I would like to know how many btc has people invested and lost.
Why you continue burning your btc.  Huh Huh
They are doing the same, fall buy walls, you buy from them, and they continue profiting from you, so sad.
Arent you seeing the ob, is pretty clear.
Activity: 140
WHEN TROLLS CLEAR WE WILL SEAT 500K, I gave maximum 12 hours, do not sell people, DONT YOU SEE BITTREX RICHLIST,
RICH LIST IS SAME !

whether we see it or not i just made a shit load of profit
Activity: 382
WAIT NO POD? Wheres the proof of developer!!!!

We know that you're a SDC fanboy so please just go away.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
if anything their helping the thread grow in record time Wink
Activity: 189
Buy, buy, buy - last chance on cheap coins...
Activity: 588
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
I showed them graphs with the coins that were pumped and dumped the same way and they are telling me that i'm working for bobsurplus..

FUCKING INSANE!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
emillio where are you emillio, did you lose out again? Poor guy, maybe with the next one i'm sure you've serviced bob well.

I'm busy buying cheap coins, moron
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
As they say, buy when there is blood in the streets.

Thanks for panic-selling folks. 

+1
It's over. Please. Don't buy, take the loss and accept it. You just successfully filled Bobo's pockets, he is laughing his ass off when he reads people repeating this "buy when there's blood on the streets" shit over and over.
Just get out. It's over.
Jump to: