Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 375. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Idiots! so funny "coins LOCKED IN MASTERNODES" yeah right, because you cant turn off your node and send your coins to sell..

oh wait you can do exactly that..

Yes, but it takes time, idiot. This flash dump happened extremely fast, so the idea of  masternodes was awesome for the manipulators
numbskull its been dumping for 5 hours, it takes less than 6 minutes to get coins to bittrex

5 hours ? It went from 600-700k to 100k in minutes. Are you on krokodil ?
4 hours excuse my pants off why dont ya
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
THIS IS NO PLAN ITS A PLANNED EXECUTED ATTACK!! BUY HOLD

will be 0.005 soon enough

Funny facts yours, maybe you didnt noticed there was a volume needed of more than 1500 btc to rise up there, and after falling you think it will raise that easy.
Good luck with it
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
200000k before tommorow , pump is over.

quoted for truth, cartel says thank you for your hard earned bitcoins.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are all idiots who bought into this shit. I LAUGH in your face. IDIOTS. HA. I hope you lost all of your money. Darwinism at its finest. Ha ha losers.
Activity: 140
bought 2btc worth at 350k then 4btc worth at 130k sold at 310k i love this coin
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Idiots! so funny "coins LOCKED IN MASTERNODES" yeah right, because you cant turn off your node and send your coins to sell..

Yes, but it takes time, idiot. This flash dump happened extremely fast, so the idea of  masternodes was awesome for the manipulators
numbskull its been dumping for 5 hours, it takes less than 6 minutes to get coins to bittrex

5 hours ? It went from 600-700k to 100k in minutes. Are you on krokodil ?
Activity: 140

this has made my day
legendary
Forget-about-it

Yes, but it takes time, idiot. This flash dump happened extremely fast, so the idea of  masternodes was awesome for the manipulators
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
It was a brilliant plan. While your craves are locked up in masternodes you cant dump

spot on, on the money!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Glorious amount of panic sells as well - Once again the strong hands make all the money around here. You could have pussied out this time yesterday at 280,000 Sat - wonder how these people feel now?

How many times do we have to say it? We are going to pass 1 Million Satoshi per Crave today and thats final - I'm not asking, I'm telling. Everything I've said - every call I've made has been shown to be accurate. The only inaccuracy was that yesterday we actually did BETTER than was expected and hit 640,000 satoshi.

There are now under 75 BTC between this price and 1 Million Satoshi. 10,000 Coins are needed for a market requiring over 80 BTC each - minimum! Over 15% of the total coins are out of circulation in nodes and that number is increasing every hour.

It's a matter of simple mathematics. Forget what you think you know - operate purely on the fact that supply is becoming more and more limited and as price increases demand for the product increases.

You WILL profit by simply buying and holding - at any price. Buy 500 coins and operate an Adrenaline Node - It will pay for itself in a few months and then keep generating a trickle of revenue for as long as its operational.

People pay 10's of 1000s of dollars for Scrypt mining machine and BTC mining equipment that MIGHT generate $X per day with a strong element of Luck needed. Here you get guaranteed income coming in that is only going to increase as unlike mining operations - there is only a small number of nodes up for grabs. We wont face the problem of too many miners, increasing each day, dumping coins. Once the maximum number of nodes have been established it becomes a bloodbath, a bidding war between people desperate to buy 500 coins from people and take over the nodes. BUT the porblem is, why would this person sell you their node if its generating such a tidy profit? You will therefore have to fork out for not just the market value of the coins, but also for lost revenue for however many months the person and yourself agree on.

Think about it guys - you are NOT going to lose money on this coin unless you sell. Holders, especially node operators, will be generating more BTC per dollar invested than those mining BTC themselves!

Not 48 hours ago you guys were listening to this shit...

I can't believe how people keep falling for this shit. Gambling in a giant game of chicken to who will hold the longest to sell the top?
Activity: 155

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
The blue bars is the top wallets about an hour or more ago, the red behind them is their balance now....

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
lol oh no,  not a wave of fudders to instigate a dump in a new and nervous market

like we all didn't know this was coming.

a solid POS coin that already has working masternodes and so much more on the way, already more coins tied up in nodes then has been created so far by pos return.

not a chance of me selling

legendary
Forget-about-it
its like a time machine brings us back to 6th april
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Yes, but it takes time, idiot. This flash dump happened extremely fast, so the idea of  masternodes was awesome for the manipulators
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Woot thx for cheep coins! back above 0.005 soon i bet
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Will fudders win?
5 hours ago turkish-kebab bastard started fudding with few other fake accounts
\/
Big dump(obviously on purpose)
\/
People are scared, selling their coins
\/
More fud, panic sell

You think it is a coincidence? I was here when this thread had 20 pages and i have never seen so much fud untill today. I have already doubled my money(still holding over 1000 crave) so you can even crash the market. I'm confident that it will bounce back. Just wait until the release of the market feature.

Congrats ! The Volatility is awesome too watch...smart investors are buying the dips and locking away the masternodes$$$

Back at 0.0034. Whales fed, everyone happy. Sorry... Not everyone. Some people dumped at 0.0008.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Dead cat bounce dont rebuy you will get burned
legendary
Activity: 1092
legendary
Forget-about-it

Jump to: