Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 379. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm having a busy day, so no much time to check the last pages in this theard, reading some pages I can say that bitcointalk should be demolishid, this forum looks like a troll fest.

Just stupid people are dumping crave at this level, I am happy that I got a huge buy wall filled.

My coins are safe right now in a wallet just maturing for to sell my profits by you troll, please keep dumping, I will be here buying all day and than I gonna retire here just selling my profits to you.  Kiss

been a troll fest for 5 hour lmao  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
VERY nice strategy to make weak hands sell! See you at 0.008 tomorrow Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crave investors, I sincerely wish you good luck. You are going to need it.

Thank you.
Activity: 432
I'm having a busy day, so no much time to check the last pages in this thread, reading some pages I can say that bitcointalk should be demolished, this forum looks like a troll fest.

Just stupid people are dumping crave at this level, I am happy that I got a huge buy wall filled.

My coins are safe right now in a wallet just maturing for staking in a few hours, soon I gonna sell my profits to you trolls.
Please keep dumping, I will be here buying all day because I gonna retire in crave, just selling my profits to you.  Kiss
Activity: 448
listen to me crave people these people who talk garbage they want you dump do not listen to all this thing
Activity: 224
Wow that was brutal. I'll admit i panic. Sold all of my coin at 600k. That's a lot of dump.

I'm out. Thanks crave, i bought mine when it's 50k and sold the last one just now. It's been a wonderful ride.  

So I should still expect 5btc from you when it hits 1million?  Or you send 2.5btc now and call it even?

Of course not. A bet is a bet. 0.01 is when the bet is clear. The main idea is to see how crazy this pump can go, if it failed then nothing.

Besides, i'm observing the situation for now. Once the smoke clear, i will decide whether to enter again or leave this coin completely.

And yes, the deal is still on.

Sounds good.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
This is the dirty work of the Eternal Jew, BOB

I can testify fully that Dash and Shadowcash are clean and Khazarian-free going by their developers names; do not be swindled.....

But some problem! You

Brand new
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

I can testify fully that Dash and Shadowcash are clean and Khazarian-free going by their developers names; do not be swindled.....

oh snap lol
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

http://i60.tinypic.com/hv8mc4.jpg
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Why is he so famous ? Is Bob a metaphor or a real person ?

he is whale and is active in crypto check bitstake everyone blame him for any dump ever
So he has a quite bad reputation... Well, that is interesting.

he has a bad reputation for some and good for others as he has made many people rich but those who caught holding the bag are the ones that are angry. he has made me 74btc on this im not gonna complaing.
Holy shit you aren't kidding either are you?! How much has Bob made from your endeavor? Are you still in contact with him? Is he totally out or is he still retaining a large percentage of the coin like he did with librex?

he is minted made 1000btc of bitbay scam
But how much have you guys made off this one?
I would seriously like to know now.

74btc i think i can make it to 100btc with this dump its over now
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN. Bob has treated you well with this Crave pump.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
REMEMBER CLOAK ?

SAME PATTERN  Cheesy Cheesy

EXACTLY (just with more btc volume)

GNSP
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
holy macro I'm back in the stripper money game, nice pick up at 360k thanks!

Yeah Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

If you take a 10 BTC miniwall which gets eaten in seconds at 350k seriously enough to draw around it, you're doing something wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
REMEMBER CLOAK ?

SAME PATTERN  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 140
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
holy macro I'm back in the stripper money game, nice pick up at 360k thanks!
Activity: 140

Why is he so famous ? Is Bob a metaphor or a real person ?

he is whale and is active in crypto check bitstake everyone blame him for any dump ever
So he has a quite bad reputation... Well, that is interesting.

he has a bad reputation for some and good for others as he has made many people rich but those who caught holding the bag are the ones that are angry. he has made me 74btc on this im not gonna complaing.
Holy shit you aren't kidding either are you?! How much has Bob made from your endeavor? Are you still in contact with him? Is he totally out or is he still retaining a large percentage of the coin like he did with librex?

he is minted made 1000btc of bitbay scam
But how much have you guys made off this one?
I would seriously like to know now.

They didn't make shit they're scaring all of you to dumping. So easy.

who didnt make shit
Activity: 210

LOL with manipulation and dumps like this, charts are but a line in the sand and mean nothing
Jump to: