Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 38. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Dont worry blazn is by far the most useless person on this board.

Yeah. Coinpayments would be so nice. I pm'ed them about direct price. If I get an answer I'll let the commnunity know.
Awesome man <3
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
You guys realize ICM will probably never release an escrow or market. This seems like it was never even planned to be a legit project in the first place and now he is trying to make it legit
don't know what makes u think that but if that will make u feel better u should pm ICM like a lot of investors did. don't forget Crave is only 2month old, ICM already delivered some goods, community is great, concept is amazing. Speak with the man and donate him some love, man needs to eat.
Activity: 252
I am not going to bother, this is ridiculous.

Thank you,it's nice to read these words  Tongue
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
I am not going to bother, this is ridiculous.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
blah blah blah blah

shadowtrash community didn't try destroy only stealthcoin, you guys did it with a lot of coins.
You do it with any currency that will work with anonymity and also with others that you just want to steal the ideas, as you did with i/o coin, when you saw that they have a really html5 wallet while sdc wallet is fake. It has never been html5, is just makeup.
But here is the thread of crave and if you don't know, your community also tried to destroy this currency.
And keep trying, as you can see on your friend's comment.
I only talk about the shadowtrash exploit, when appears someone from your community trying to spread fud here. And if you don't believe it, wait to see what will happen in few days with that buy wall of 60k sdc that was placed just now.
I'm sorry for those who are still putting so much money in that coin.
By my count probably there are already 100 million sdc on market

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939

Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Blazing is ignored on me. But I rremember this noob spam trolling sling topic with crave and sdc posts. Haven't seen such an amateur investor in my life. I am willing to buy your 30k crave for 4 btc. Whisper me if you are interested.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
You guys realize ICM will probably never release an escrow or market. This seems like it was never even planned to be a legit project in the first place and now he is trying to make it legit
Goodluck with your 30k Crave  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Infected Mushroom
As an investor on both coins İ just shared my opinion. I also hate fudding and trolling.
Lol. So you have just fud right now. I know tech doesn't always decide the price but common, Crave has far better and newer tech than SDC. And it actually invented something. Don't forget the l2p and dark network. Crave is just 2 months old. I never fud sdc because I think it is a cool coin. Me and my friends have some invested in it already. I support both coins, if someday people realize how decentralized and old tech bitcoin become I believe both will achiev real world use. But as I said your point is useless since tech doesn't directly determine the price as of now and no doubt Crave has a better tech.

I am just responding to Emelliomanns blatant lies, I am sorry if you feel this is fud because its not, but I wont comment on here anymore if he lays off the bullshit.  

Yeah!!.........That'll be the best  Tongue
Boycott Qatar 2022
Lol. So you have just fud right now. I know tech doesn't always decide the price but common, Crave has far better and newer tech than SDC. And it actually invented something. Don't forget the l2p and dark network. Crave is just 2 months old. I never fud sdc because I think it is a cool coin. Me and my friends have some invested in it already. I support both coins, if someday people realize how decentralized and old tech bitcoin become I believe both will achiev real world use. But as I said your point is useless since tech doesn't directly determine the price as of now and no doubt Crave has a better tech.

I am just responding to Emelliomanns blatant lies, I am sorry if you feel this is fud because its not, but I wont comment on here anymore if he lays off the bullshit.  
Infected Mushroom
Boycott Qatar 2022
^^
lol,  EmilioMann, try all you like but I dont think you can hurt Shadow with your fud.  

isn't fud man.
Do you saw how all those buy walls above 60k were torn down yesterday?
Over 100k ghost sdc were dumped.
Sorry, but the shadowtrash exploit appears to be real.

I'm sorry because I know that there are nice people in your community that will unfortunately will pay for everything that Pookielax31 aka Mr. Boh on twitter, LongandShort aka LandofShortdick, dasource and others do to destroy other currencies and communities that have never done anything against sdc.

From what I remember from last year was some Shadow investors found a major flaw in Stealthcoins anon solution and pointed it out to you guys.  They didn't go into that thread and make outlandish claims or call scam or anything like the stuff your coming up with, they just pointed out a flaw.  And if your serious about investing in an anon coin and not some p&d coin, then wouldn't you want to know all the facts about each coins anonymity, I know I would even though I had investments in Stealthcoin at the time. 

And there are no bagholders in Shadow, if anybody wants to dump then their is plenty of buy support to take it. At the moment it will take a 53 btc dump to take the price from 58k to 50k and it has been like that and more for a while now.  Let me check Crave.. 9.8 btc to dump to 1 satoshi.

I follow the tech, not the butthurt kids that cant learn from their poor investments. 

Here is how the pros do it:  https://www.youtube.com/embed/jPcwAToJYtY?autoplay=1&rel=0
Infected Mushroom

Hey, will this site accept CRAVE?
If so I will add it to merchants directory on our upcoming page. There is also a slight possiblity we might able to fund a development for woocommerce plugin, I'd definetly use it. I'll so be adding single articles for every single merchant that accepts CRAVE. Smiley
You betcha, ill put up a post sometime this weekend.  We should get added to coinpayments.net or some equivalent itll make accepting easier.

Yeah. Coinpayments would be so nice. I pm'ed them about direct price. If I get an answer I'll let the commnunity know.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
669 pages of scamming is all I see here. I cant believe this coin has so many pages. I guess too many bagholders are here and trying as hard as can be to bring the price up so they can get out alive and not lose their whole investment.

I wonder if any of you here now are people who made money on the crave pump and still care about the coin. I bet not to many of those people are left. Its all bagholders.

Hey loser.
Are you a SDC or DASH bagholder? Cheesy
GTFO  Wink

I think he XPY bagholder

If so I will add it to merchants directory on our upcoming page. There is also a slight possiblity we might able to fund a development for woocommerce plugin, I'd definetly use it. I'll so be adding single articles for every single merchant that accepts CRAVE. Smiley

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Send me the address and contact information of your store (and also a logo would be perfect) and I'll add you to our merchant directory!  Wink

PM...thank you
Infected Mushroom

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Send me the address and contact information of your store (and also a logo would be perfect) and I'll add you to our merchant directory!  Wink
I've just received first payment in Crave for our services.
If you live in west of Czech Republic you can pay in Crave in our shop.
We do repair cell phones and tablets (hardware+software).

Cool. Where is that exactly?

I´m from north of CZ.

Karlovy Vary

edit: počítače bohužel neděláme
edit 2: bitcash umírá,co?

Jj.
Jeden příspěvek denně. A to je většinou jen nějaký newbie co se ptá jestli se vyplatí začít s těžbou  Roll Eyes.

Grin Grin Grin Tak nějak

EDIT: Me too  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I've just received first payment in Crave for our services.
If you live in west of Czech Republic you can pay in Crave in our shop.
We do repair cell phones and tablets (hardware+software).

Cool. Where is that exactly?

I´m from north of CZ.

Karlovy Vary

edit: počítače bohužel neděláme
edit 2: bitcash umírá,co?

Jj.
Jeden příspěvek denně. A to je většinou jen nějaký newbie co se ptá jestli se vyplatí začít s těžbou  Roll Eyes.

EDIT: Sorry for CZ language guys. I will stop right now.
Pages:
Jump to: