Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 33. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
accumulation end . and now , party time
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Honestly it could be possible three things to me: a micro PnD due to very little buy support imo, someone buying into CRAVE, or ICM/ friends of ICM are buying in before the release announcement. All three could very well be likely.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
So has something happened here or is price rise just the normal empty speculation? Don't get me wrong in my questioning I'm all for this coin and it's the longest I've ever held and staked a coin but have been very tempted to sell several times. Even today when I sold loads of other coins just to speculate on FTC but kept my crave.

So what's the deal here, are we expecting something big?

I also think this guy was telling the truth

It started with - tonight firmly up Smiley Remember my words Smiley. A large Polish company that previously invested in Billon and Gemz enter into crave! Message from first hand!
http://billoncash.com/home-en/
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Are you ready for great things? Cool

The best engines for missiles, we guarantee you Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So has something happened here or is price rise just the normal empty speculation? Don't get me wrong in my questioning I'm all for this coin and it's the longest I've ever held and staked a coin but have been very tempted to sell several times. Even today when I sold loads of other coins just to speculate on FTC but kept my crave.

"So has something happened here or is price rise just the normal empty speculation?" - with the coin cap sitting under $100k, only 53k coins for sale on entire sell side, around 1k views on this forum everyday, the price can rise very fast, just 9 btc will take us to ,0.0015.
may i ask , are you expecting something big? if you are hodl ;-) , if your unsure, sell some. 
gd luck m8  Smiley

btw...yes im expecting something BIG ,lol

I aint selling! Have been watching this like a hawk since day one!! Supporting for so many different reasons!!!

We love you ICM
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

"So has something happened here or is price rise just the normal empty speculation?" - with the coin cap sitting under $100k, only 53k coins for sale on entire sell side, around 1k views on this forum everyday, the price can rise very fast, just 9 btc will take us to ,0.0015.
may i ask , are you expecting something big? if you are hodl ;-) , if your unsure, sell some. 
gd luck m8  Smiley

btw...yes im expecting something BIG ,lol

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom

Well, ICM said the new development is almost ready. He has pm'ed some guys (look to previous pages) about releasing it when the market looks healthy.
On the other hand our community created website is almost ready (still waiting for domain transfer to proceed).

Even with the sologap robbery, even with the huge dumps some people (including me and some of my friends, community members) kept buying. Masternode and staking count increased.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
cant reveal source...., the people are well aware that crave is full of potential and extremly undervalued. BTC is on standby, they just waiting for some industrial coin magic  Cool
no doubt the price will rise when ICM releases his product.  but you hypesters have had tens and hudreds of btc set aside for months it seems. why not buy in low. whats the point of over pumping it after release...
been buying low for a while  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
cant reveal source...., the people are well aware that crave is full of potential and extremly undervalued. BTC is on standby, they just waiting for some industrial coin magic  Cool
no doubt the price will rise when ICM releases his product.  but you hypesters have had tens and hudreds of btc set aside for months it seems. why not buy in low. whats the point of over pumping it after release...
legendary
cant reveal source...., the people are well aware that crave is full of potential and extremly undervalued. BTC is on standby, they just waiting for some industrial coin magic  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
just got a message..."am so tempted to buy up to 0.003 and stick up a few bb walls...."
Source ? Proof ?
just put us in top 10.. $7 bucks a coin should do it, 3 mil satoshi. thanks.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
just got a message..."am so tempted to buy up to 0.003 and stick up a few bb walls...."
Source ? Proof ?
Infected Mushroom

Well, we kinda all are tempted I am sure. Even though I collected a lot during the dumps. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 252
only ~53500 coins for sale Cheesy

A wise man keeps his mn and stake earnings for more mn's and more stakes! Smiley

Hi Starin,
where's cravetalk.org ??

Hey, we had an issue with transfering cravetalk.org. Previous owner darkjack forgot the deactivate transfer prohibition. I sent a new request for the transfer and waiting for him to confirm. Than I'll set the hosting up, put in the dns and move the demo homepage to cravetalk.org

Life is easier in slack group. I'm online there almost everytime. And I keep the channel updated. Smiley

Oh, thanks dev0tion. Smiley Really didn't see.

Thank you

Infected Mushroom

A wise man keeps his mn and stake earnings for more mn's and more stakes! Smiley

Hi Starin,
where's cravetalk.org ??

Hey, we had an issue with transfering cravetalk.org. Previous owner darkjack forgot the deactivate transfer prohibition. I sent a new request for the transfer and waiting for him to confirm. Than I'll set the hosting up, put in the dns and move the demo homepage to cravetalk.org

Life is easier in slack group. I'm online there almost everytime. And I keep the channel updated. Smiley

Oh, thanks dev0tion. Smiley Really didn't see.
Activity: 339

Hi Starin,
where's cravetalk.org ??

There's a little problem with the transfer of the domain name, should be resolved quickly.
Join the slack if you want to stay up to date with Starins' developments Wink

Hi Starin,
where's cravetalk.org ??
Hey ICM the markets are pretty much ready for you to drop the bomb Wink...

Not yet.......I hope it'll take some more time
Pages:
Jump to: