Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 37. (Read 826713 times)

xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
Is the ICM still here? If so, these markets will in general? Is this all crave it was just a fake? ICM give any specifics because people are resigned.
Still here and the next release will be soon. 
No Rush! Take your time! All people who believe in you and that coin have patience and the others have already sold ...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Is the ICM still here? If so, these markets will in general? Is this all crave it was just a fake? ICM give any specifics because people are resigned.
great can't wait  Cool, for those worried about the price one thing i have to say: whales have all the time in the in the world, just go ahead and sell some more.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

We know you are here and we believe in you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary

All altcoin markets are silence. they dont have much volume. ı guess everyone is in holiday  Grin
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Darksend is implemented. You can use it through your console window (it will have a easier use in next release):

darksend
craveaddress, reset, or auto (AutoDenominate) is a real and is rounded to the nearest 0.00000001 (code -1)

I didn't know.
pretty cool
Thanks, starin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Darksend is implemented. You can use it through your console window (it will have a easier use in next release):

darksend
craveaddress, reset, or auto (AutoDenominate) is a real and is rounded to the nearest 0.00000001 (code -1)
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
is there darksend function in crave?
how i can use it ? any instuction?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
ill just tell u now when all think its dead or whatnot "pumper-s" buy from weak hands and all that.i dont see any buys "pumper-s" can buy 100 coins orders so noone can notice buys but i can tell u i didnt notice any of that so expect regular slow rise like normal coin.
add + 0.33333334 if someone think, see same.

just my + 0.33333334  Grin
Activity: 446
id rather read the banter of the idiots then have a moderated post
legendary

There is so many cheap fudders in this thread. If you read their post carefully you ll understand their post of poor quality.Everyone has a finger to  write a post but not everyone has a brain to apprehend Crave. I just laugh at their cheap fud events. But it is so sad to see brainless people in this forum.

Thanks God we have a super quality community. Noone will destroy crave with their cheap, poor, brainless posts.
Activity: 333
crave is a useless piece of shit like all alts
and i bought
who cares
PUMP IT
CHOO CHOO
still laughing he says he has no money lulz
(sellsign  Huh)
less useless then doge (pumpin)
its all madness
is my post worth anything