Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 382. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Guys leave Emilio alone, he is my little biach! Get back to work!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Trace Emiliomans coin history = MOST BUTTHURT INVESTOR EVER

EDIT: but like seriously most butthurt track record ever.. other then crave
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
masternodes have decreased from 154 to 146

183 Masternodes active /// Total Balance: 82409.68317499

Thanks for you hard work! What a great idea the masternode contribution program is...gives the little guys a chance at masternodes and pulls more off the market! brilliant!!!

still possible to take part in this?

yes just send me a pm Smiley we have received 800 crave so far
LOL as always shadow trash community, the most dirty community of the crypto world attacking another coin
now you are trying to destroy CRAVE
And always the same way, when you see a truly innovative coin, you buy some to at some point, start the fud and dump trying to cause a panic sell.
Why? Probably because shadowtrash is just vaporware, just well done videos and photos of a market in a photoshopped wallet
You really believe in that market made on photoshop?
Have you ever thought about how the anon system of shadow works?
It's almost the same thing as you exchange your sdc for monero (ring signatures), then the receiver must sell monero and buy back sdc.
So why use shadow? Use just monero or other cryptonote (ring signatures)

who is developing the shadowtrash market?
Alty?
The cloakcoin scammer? LOL
Alty is one of the SDC devs, you guys remember him?

The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.

LOL

Emilioman made that mad that a few from SC pointed out he was invested in a scam....Well guess what guys it was a scam... sorry emilio they warned you about stealth

Poor Emilio. Have a virtual pat on your back  Smiley

Just broke down laughing at that
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
masternodes have decreased from 154 to 146

183 Masternodes active /// Total Balance: 82409.68317499

Thanks for you hard work! What a great idea the masternode contribution program is...gives the little guys a chance at masternodes and pulls more off the market! brilliant!!!

still possible to take part in this?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Bob says a big thank you ...

Who's Bob ?

Bobsurplus is the guy that pumped and dumped

cloakcoin
nautilus
stealth-coin
Librexcoin
LibertyCoin
Bitswift

And many many more. I would say 99% of the shitcoins

He created them, or just pumped them ?

created to be pumped. he doesnt know alot of code but hires coders to do the deed see fiasco on bitbay bob and his team went away with 1000btc

If dev is legit and deliver roadmap 2 and 3
I don't see any dump
So see you at $10 million cap

I think what some people are trying to say is just be careful. Roadmap 1, pretty much proved that the dev can port code from other projects.

With roadmap 2 you are betting whether that same dev and or team can make their own unique code and they just haven't proven they can do that yet. So i think people are seeing the projects signs. They all look like a pump groups. Its just how it is, its a style that follows their coins. Be careful because roadmap 2 is genius it wants to lock more coins away so the whales can dump and thats how people will see it on one side and on the other side. People will see it as a means for value increase on the market cap side (which is genius). Its a dicey game, just be careful.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
FACT: There are more SDC ppl here than in their own thread.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
LOL as always shadow trash community, the most dirty community of the crypto world attacking another coin
And always the same way, when you see a truly innovative coin, you buy some to at some point, start the fud and dump trying to cause a panic sell.
Why? Probably because shadowtrash is just vaporware, just well done videos and photos of a market in a photoshopped wallet
It's almost the same thing as you exchange your sdc for monero (ring signatures), then the receiver must sell monero and buy back sdc.

Alty?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939

LOL

It only has 2 commits to the core code that are worth mentioning... lol revolutionary!!!

Alty?

LOL

Emilioman made that mad that a few from SC pointed out he was invested in a scam....Well guess what guys it was a scam... sorry emilio they warned you about stealth
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Shocked EVERYONE ...WITHIN 30 DAYS THIS COIN WILL BE AROUND $10MILL , QUOTE ME WHEN IT HAPPENS, WATCH Shocked

where is ur 8k dash ?? lol......dont hear this person....

English please troll!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Alty?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939

LOL

Activity: 140
And now bob is behind SDC pump&dump.
you will see soon
LOL

Stop posting here, shadowtrash trolls or i will go to your thread again

thats moderated

Why is he so famous ? Is Bob a metaphor or a real person ?

he is whale and is active in crypto check bitstake everyone blame him for any dump ever
So he has a quite bad reputation... Well, that is interesting.

he has a bad reputation for some and good for others as he has made many people rich but those who caught holding the bag are the ones that are angry. he has made me 74btc on this im not gonna complaing.
Holy shit you aren't kidding either are you?! How much has Bob made from your endeavor? Are you still in contact with him? Is he totally out or is he still retaining a large percentage of the coin like he did with librex?

he is minted made 1000btc of bitbay scam
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
just waiting for 40btc to clear my circle account and then im throwing it all at crave!!

i cant wait to be rich omg!

also, emiliomann, go fuck yourself
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
And now bob is behind SDC pump&dump.
you will see soon
LOL

Stop posting here, shadowtrash trolls or i will go to your thread again
Bob says a big thank you ...

Who's Bob ?

Bobsurplus is the guy that pumped and dumped

cloakcoin
nautilus
stealth-coin
Librexcoin
LibertyCoin
Bitswift

And many many more. I would say 99% of the shitcoins

He created them, or just pumped them ?

He has a team of shitcoin cloners behind him. They deal with the names, hire freelancers from fiverr to help with the roadmaps, contact loljosh for cloning a shitcoin under 10 seconds and so on. It's a big team...

So he is one of the crooks that gave altcoins its bad reputation.

not gave still is
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Why is he so famous ? Is Bob a metaphor or a real person ?

he is whale and is active in crypto check bitstake everyone blame him for any dump ever
So he has a quite bad reputation... Well, that is interesting.

he has a bad reputation for some and good for others as he has made many people rich but those who caught holding the bag are the ones that are angry. he has made me 74btc on this im not gonna complaing.
Holy shit you aren't kidding either are you?! How much has Bob made from your endeavor? Are you still in contact with him? Is he totally out or is he still retaining a large percentage of the coin like he did with librex?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Check out the Network staking percentage compared to Blackcoin. A whopping 44.6%

Thanks for info! Wink
Activity: 238
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

In case it was burred, Automated CRAVE COIN slack signup here

https://cravecoin-slack.herokuapp.com/

and Masternode profit calculator here

http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx
Jump to: