Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 380. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Why is he so famous ? Is Bob a metaphor or a real person ?

he is whale and is active in crypto check bitstake everyone blame him for any dump ever
So he has a quite bad reputation... Well, that is interesting.

he has a bad reputation for some and good for others as he has made many people rich but those who caught holding the bag are the ones that are angry. he has made me 74btc on this im not gonna complaing.
Holy shit you aren't kidding either are you?! How much has Bob made from your endeavor? Are you still in contact with him? Is he totally out or is he still retaining a large percentage of the coin like he did with librex?

he is minted made 1000btc of bitbay scam
But how much have you guys made off this one?
I would seriously like to know now.

They didn't make shit they're scaring all of you to dumping. So easy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
10 top richlist stays the same....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I told you, you did not want to trust me, this havent ended yet
Activity: 140

he is whale and is active in crypto check bitstake everyone blame him for any dump ever

he has a bad reputation for some and good for others as he has made many people rich but those who caught holding the bag are the ones that are angry. he has made me 74btc on this im not gonna complaing.
Holy shit you aren't kidding either are you?! How much has Bob made from your endeavor? Are you still in contact with him? Is he totally out or is he still retaining a large percentage of the coin like he did with librex?

74btc i think i can make it to 100btc with this dump its over now
just bought some nice now back up so i can dump again
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
LOL more dumps incoming... Masternode holders fucked

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
cheaps coin! Yeah! i buy more Crave Grin
Holy falling in the shitter batman!!
where are your btc people put buy orders up people wanna dump lol
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I just hope it will not end up like black coin did
this is far from finished, just started. Adrealine nodes just first small step of development.
I guess u've been around one year ago so u know what happened  to black coin Sad
i wasnt involved, so no i dont know. i only know huge pump and huge dump..
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Now leave SDC in peace pls. This thread has to do with Crave and I am here for that !

You should be the one leaving the CRAVE thread. You mentioned the word 'SDC' in our thread 15 fucking times. You're one of the main reasons people started attacking SDC.
Whatever you want to talk about regarding SDC, take it to the SDC thread or slack group.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I just hope it will not end up like black coin did
this is far from finished, just started. Adrealine nodes just first small step of development.
I guess u've been around one year ago so u know what happened  to black coin Sad
hi sdc & dash cravers,lol u guys bought , sold , then bought your shitcoins and got dumped on today,lol you guys are so stupid, dont you think i was prepared for you...lol i wondr who has been dumping your coins..for crave? lol im one step ahead and if you keep talking shit here to get cheap crave or to try and save the skin of your now dying coins...i will put the nail into your coins Wink  ive seen many irc chat logs of drk dev doing things,( sdc merger, dash accidental name change reveal on git, otoh fake pump to lure poor noobs into a dying coin and much more you dont know, stealing other coins names and why the name was really changed...shall i post the chat log on dash forum. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  and sdc ...fk off shitcoin,lol or ill half your coin price in 10mins .....thank you

lol this could hit 400k have more btc ready bob dumping
Whatchu talkin bout dev went missing?  Dev is... devv'ing Wink

Cool show them what you got dev

Hes got a magic trick where he goes POOF and disapears
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Whatchu talkin bout dev went missing?  Dev is... devv'ing Wink

+1

No!

the dev is dev'ing right now on another shitcoin. This one died after that 50% dump.
Jump to: