Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 437. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Let crave be what dark could have been. Dash will never be mass adopted and that was the big mistake. Even bitcoin isn't mass adopted and to think dash had a chance with instamine etc etc etc.
Crave can do it right. Dev show them what you've got in store.

one reason why crave cannot be mass adopted is because of its volatility too less coins there is no way people would want to use it as a currency. doesnt mean we cant have fun though
Don't underestimate the effect Urge will have in demand generation, stabilization, and emergent natural market making.

What is Urge?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Let crave be what dark could have been. Dash will never be mass adopted and that was the big mistake. Even bitcoin isn't mass adopted and to think dash had a chance with instamine etc etc etc.

one reason why crave cannot be mass adopted is because of its volatility too less coins there is no way people would want to use it as a currency. doesnt mean we cant have fun though
Don't underestimate the effect Urge will have in demand generation, stabilization, and emergent natural market making.

I will never underestimate you ICM!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

+1
 Grin
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
my Current Nodes earning 107 Crave worth ~0.6BTC= ~150$
from 7th of april till now  Cool

get yours NOW

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crave-adrenaline-node-setup-service-1016963

yes but thats if you own as many as you. you got in early. buying now requires some capital. im not running nodes but am enjoying the rise

True, all my nodes are from the coins i mined very super cheap  Grin

How many nodes do you have again?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

volatility right now is just so we can find the true value. And the coins can be divided to 8 decimal places so supply isn't an issue either
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
https://youtu.be/OnUzTrrkvuE

Code:
Please send me a contribution if you like the video 

crave wallet BtKVY44twYXYmetXH2aA2bFZ3RF8eRxaUd

very nice, good job!

thanks, spread the word folks, share it and embrace it.

damn can i hire you for a video?
Activity: 234

I doubt that is the point of Crave. From what I understand, this is geared toward anonymous spending rather than mass adoption. We already have bitcoin for mainstream use (or not).
look at bitcoin 11million coins, and volatile like mad. what do you think will happen. the amount of coins make it good for trading but to take it seriously no chance. people like it for the masternodes. in regards to market buyers/sellers will not like it for its volatilty only drawback for this coin. otherwise im loving it
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
https://youtu.be/OnUzTrrkvuE

Code:
Please send me a contribution if you like the video 

crave wallet BtKVY44twYXYmetXH2aA2bFZ3RF8eRxaUd

very nice, good job!

thanks, spread the word folks, share it and embrace it.

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
i can tell u from ppost comparisons that icm is not vertoe  icm im sure uses english as a secondary language where vertoe obviously does not.

Thanks...ICM types good English than cause I couldnt tell.

Speaking of English....*then

wow da gramma hamma! Like it....
i can tell u from ppost comparisons that icm is not vertoe  icm im sure uses english as a secondary language where vertoe obviously does not.

Speaking of English....*then
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
anyone have that link on how to set up masternode on VPS?

legendary
It's all mathematics...!

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Support building we are ready!  This time aim 700K

getting ready for next leg up!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Everyone is worried about the "coming dump" but I believe this is whole "pump" is being done by disillusioned Dark/Dash whales unhappy with the direction Evan is going.

It is in their best interest to send this up and maintain the price in the several dollar range for awhile to challenge Dash's dominance, they won't be able to do that if it gets real high and crashes to the ground floor then no one will trust it.

Yes! Some Long term Da$h investors did not like the name change...I said it before but the Dark name change created a void for a talented Dev like ICM a too open up a can of jones soda 1999 Can of Whoopa$$

Rumor spreading that ICM is vertoe.  Grin

Who is Vertoe?

He was a DRK dev but imho he was far overvalued.. If you look at his commits at github he did mainly translation Jobs but nothing really innovative or "new". He left DRK, and i am quite glad he did as he often overreacted and was too "loud" for a professional project. If he would be in here - i would be out.

I would be in on this project as it would be his/her own and would reflect those ideologies, not DASH? I never understood why a coin designed for darkness would change its name to dash-la-la. So fancy.
IMO, you'll find the genuine crypto dark users in here/showing up here. Dark switching to Dash was the final straw. Use crave for what you want...anything. Darkmarkets will adopt it and a true decentralized coin will reign.

Evan wants to go "Mainstream" with Dash..  He doesn't want to Focus on "Black or dark" markets and that is why he finally Changed the name to Dash - not the worst decision imho but this split his followers in two Groups..  The ones that actually wanted it to be a "dark" coin and the others who wanted Mass Adoption etc.. Dash would rather be accepted by Amazon than dark etc Smiley

Crave jumped into this niche now at the perfect time, it's perfect for the opposite direction Smiley
Jump to: