Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 44. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
strong hand being tested   Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Wow! we need to get on this exchange!  http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=btc  all alts is grow

Do you really think this is important?
I think that a communication from our dev is important much more then a new exchange.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
your right
people on bittrex are scare like hell and they are doing strange move
when you dump coin you lose money wait for the dev please
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Wow! we need to get on this exchange!  http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=btc  all alts is grow
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
The number of nodes in the U.S. increases )) Someone extends their profits

Yes, the number of masternodes are increased to 227 as of now. Highest ever, perhaps?

If people keep dumping to those buy walls it will even increase more. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i will start buying when it hit 50k sats or so, not a lot of buy support, when you compare that with other coins like GRID.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
7-8 cents
why not
hard pump hard dump
did the pumpers accumulated between 30-60k or did they mine  Huh
i think miners dumped if i recall right around 10k-30k real whales accumulated between 30k-60k and took it to the stratosphere afterward.
Activity: 333
7-8 cents
why not
hard pump hard dump
did the pumpers accumulated between 30-60k or did they mine  Huh

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
 The number of nodes in the U.S. increases )) Someone extends their profits
I couldn't open the client.
I am receiving this error;

Anyone know how can i solve it ?

BACK UP YOUR WALLET
Then delete all the Crave folder in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Crave.
Then download the posted blockchain bootstrap posted by Emilioman,sync the rest and finally rewrite the wallet.dat by yours.

Edit: bootstrap uploaded by Emilioman:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axe3lpvuwaydtxf/AAC2y0mNsAvQKjx44XpJHd79a?dl=0
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
I couldn't open the client.
I am receiving this error;

Anyone know how can i solve it ?
Still overpriced right now.  I'll wait and buy at 7-8 cents.

Ok,wait.
But mark this: I'll not let it go to that price  Cool

sign of a desperate, no clue bagholder  Grin lol

You again loser? Roll Eyes
Just fuck off. Tongue

edit: I see now.You're waiting for that price too  Grin..........I'm sorry about you kid
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Still overpriced right now.  I'll wait and buy at 7-8 cents.

Ok,wait.
But mark this: I'll not let it go to that price  Cool

sign of a desperate, no clue bagholder  Grin lol
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Wheres this crave market people were talking about? I want to take a peek.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
ive been thinking of moving some btc from a bittrex wallet to a circle wallet, but theres a catch...i dont want circle to see my btc history...how do i do it?? i think i have a way but im wondering if anyone else knows how this could be done, thanks.
I don't think there really is a foolproof way to do this other than using a mixer, which is certainly not a bulletproof mechanism but may be enough to confound whatever checks circle or a 3rd party compliance data provider may have.
i was thinking...example...buy 1 btc worth of crave on bittrex, move to a crave wallet,( one time tx ) then from my crave wallet i move 1 btc worth of crave to a new bittrex wallet,( one time tx again ) sell for btc then move that btc to circle. any thoughts?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ive been thinking of moving some btc from a bittrex wallet to a circle wallet, but theres a catch...i dont want circle to see my btc history...how do i do it?? i think i have a way but im wondering if anyone else knows how this could be done, thanks.
I don't think there really is a foolproof way to do this other than using a mixer, which is certainly not a bulletproof mechanism but may be enough to confound whatever checks circle or a 3rd party compliance data provider may have.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
this thread page is so crave like, just imagine ICM dropping the bomb  Shocked ./someone said something about 7-8 cents, hope you right so i can run 300 masternodes by myself  Grin
Still overpriced right now.  I'll wait and buy at 7-8 cents.

Ok,wait.
But mark this: I'll not let it go to that price  Cool

Could you let us know exactly what price you are letting it go to so we can buy just before then?  Thanks  Wink

It depends on ICM  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: