Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 47. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Perhaps crave is entering into hibernation for some time, but this coin will reach the top sooner or later, still holding my coins and improving my position, waiting for the great launches.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Hello folks, I reached out to the dogepartychain.io creators over at coindaddy.io I'm waiting for a response to see how much it would be to implement a BLUR webwallet or at least BLUR chain explorer. if the community members who were working towards a webwallet or more user friendly BLUR interface could check in with progress report on slack that'd be great. I know a bunch of people got into BLUR as a speculative burn of their cravecoins. It would be nice to build up some infrastructure and training materials for it. When ICM releases the next feature set of multisig (and?) markets, the Crave price rise should allow anyone with a good heart thats making good returns to toss in a few bucks towards a crowdund opportunity. Will let you guys know when coindaddy.io or anyone else interested in working with us for a BLUR explorer and (web)wallet replies with pricing.

nice work m8, any update?

i hit up their contact submission box, I'll tweet them too.
*edit, tweet done
legendary
Hello folks, I reached out to the dogepartychain.io creators over at coindaddy.io I'm waiting for a response to see how much it would be to implement a BLUR webwallet or at least BLUR chain explorer. if the community members who were working towards a webwallet or more user friendly BLUR interface could check in with progress report on slack that'd be great. I know a bunch of people got into BLUR as a speculative burn of their cravecoins. It would be nice to build up some infrastructure and training materials for it. When ICM releases the next feature set of multisig (and?) markets, the Crave price rise should allow anyone with a good heart thats making good returns to toss in a few bucks towards a crowdund opportunity. Will let you guys know when coindaddy.io or anyone else interested in working with us for a BLUR explorer and (web)wallet replies with pricing.

nice work m8, any update?
legendary
its coming....cravers, traders and fudders...get in this week if you wanna party,  Kiss
Activity: 252
long time dump..where buy support  Huh

Everyone's waiting for ICM.....................release an update  Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
long time dump..where buy support  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
source exploit pzl

There is no source.

Emeliomann just likes to make up lies and spread fud all over these boards about Shadow, he has been doing this for quite some time now.

Just look at his post history and then, ask yourself if this is the guy I should be taking investment advise from.
Interesting you say that, since the shadowcash board trolls so many threads they might as well add it as a feature to their client.

I am not trolling, I am just responding to obvious lies and fud by Emeliomann.  Anyway, good luck in here.

I read about it on sdc thread, but I see now and the posts were deleted by devteam.

Why do you think was never published the code audit that shadowtrash community paid months ago for it to be done?

Why do you think that coollstoryteller, the largest funder, holder and promoter of shadowtrash project disappeared once the auditor said he needed some information that the dev team refuses to give to him?

SDC dev team say that they have implemented zero knowledge, do you know why the creator of this project abandoned it?

Do you know why MIT researchers don't implemented zero knowledge in any currency?

No, wasn't because no one could do that before you guys LOL.

It's because zero knowledge opens the door to several exploits, besides the dev can create an infinite amount of coins without anyone knowing.

That's the truth. If SDC has implemented zero knowledge, the dev or someone that have the keys, can create as many coins he wants without anyone knowing. You can search for it to see.

But this is the crave's thread and i don't will be talking about it here

hi N.S.C.E ! It would be good, I Hope next week will be full of great events  Smiley

Hi,let's hope so  Wink
hey N.S.C.E can u please paste your signature code here, i like the one u have with black theme  Cool its so.. sexy  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11076701

But black is just because I'm the only member ATM

edit: you must quote the post from the link to see the code,it can't be simply pasted
okey dokey will do that, thanks

You're welcome
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

hi N.S.C.E ! It would be good, I Hope next week will be full of great events  Smiley

Hi,let's hope so  Wink
hey N.S.C.E can u please paste your signature code here, i like the one u have with black theme  Cool its so.. sexy  Grin

edit: you must quote the post from the link to see the code,it can't be simply pasted
okey dokey will do that, thanks

Hi,let's hope so  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

hi N.S.C.E ! It would be good, I Hope next week will be full of great events  Smiley

Hi,let's hope so  Wink
hey N.S.C.E can u please paste your signature code here, i like the one u have with black theme  Cool its so.. sexy  Grin
Activity: 715
Merit: 500

hi N.S.C.E ! It would be good, I Hope next week will be full of great events  Smiley
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
source exploit pzl

There is no source.

Emeliomann just likes to make up lies and spread fud all over these boards about Shadow, he has been doing this for quite some time now.

Just look at his post history and then, ask yourself if this is the guy I should be taking investment advise from.
Interesting you say that, since the shadowcash board trolls so many threads they might as well add it as a feature to their client.

I am not trolling, I am just responding to obvious lies and fud by Emeliomann.  Anyway, good luck in here.
Activity: 263
source exploit pzl

There is no source.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
got my aaaseeeds today,lol tried a little bit. Tongue  getting prepared for big...
 btw ill do this one off, i got a message on the blower earlier...tron/sdc/grid/pot this week she said Shocked  dont be greedy, they wont pump like crave did and is going to...  Cool
*sdc looks shaky

I think your friends should not waste time and money on sdc.
I read on another thread that someone found an exploit in shadowtrash.
Hundreds of thousands of ghostcoins are being dumped in buy orders for weeks.

Huh
Pages:
Jump to: