Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 46. (Read 826713 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Price very cheap now.

This more MN for me? Grin Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Almost stalled our thread.. It is start summer, apparently it will be sad for bitcoin and many altcoins including Crave...

Don't be so pessimistic.
Everything depends on ICM skills,we should be just patient. Cool
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
 Almost stalled our thread.. It is start summer, apparently it will be sad for bitcoin and many altcoins including Crave...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Soon exchanges will need a license and users may need to pay membership fee. Insurance could become available on coin storage. This will happen across all exchanges. Once things settle we will see the biggest pumps we have ever seen as this will be real big corporations/banks buying for themselves, this is when the exchange regulation becomes real important because when you try to sell btc for $5k each the taxman will be expecting his share.

poloniex did it a couple of days ago...now its the turn of kraken...https://www.kraken.com/help/fees   , margin trading , full id, who's next? ,  Cheesy

And the fun continues...non regulated exchanges...http://www.coindesk.com/btc-e-us-dollar-withdrawals-could-be-delayed-two-weeks/    this is just the begining   Cheesy

*id advise , keep minimum funds  ( or zero,lol ) on  btce.
and we have it....REGULATED..INSURED....EXCHANGE, i just got this message from circle,
Free insurance covering the full balance of customer funds in the unlikely event bitcoin is lost or stolen from a breach of digital or physical data storage at Circle.
Instant access to at least $100 in bitcoin. Snap a picture of your debit or credit card to link to your cards, or login to your online bank account to link your bank for free deposits and withdrawals.
download app today   Wink    damn i love how things are falling into place so fast.

https://www.circle.com/en
thanks for the infos, interesting.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

Soon exchanges will need a license and users may need to pay membership fee. Insurance could become available on coin storage. This will happen across all exchanges. Once things settle we will see the biggest pumps we have ever seen as this will be real big corporations/banks buying for themselves, this is when the exchange regulation becomes real important because when you try to sell btc for $5k each the taxman will be expecting his share.

poloniex did it a couple of days ago...now its the turn of kraken...https://www.kraken.com/help/fees   , margin trading , full id, who's next? ,  Cheesy

And the fun continues...non regulated exchanges...http://www.coindesk.com/btc-e-us-dollar-withdrawals-could-be-delayed-two-weeks/    this is just the begining   Cheesy

*id advise , keep minimum funds  ( or zero,lol ) on  btce.
and we have it....REGULATED..INSURED....EXCHANGE, i just got this message from circle,
Free insurance covering the full balance of customer funds in the unlikely event bitcoin is lost or stolen from a breach of digital or physical data storage at Circle.
Instant access to at least $100 in bitcoin. Snap a picture of your debit or credit card to link to your cards, or login to your online bank account to link your bank for free deposits and withdrawals.
download app today   Wink    damn i love how things are falling into place so fast.

https://www.circle.com/en
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
You guys are really ass-kisser  Roll Eyes
Spying when ICM is online, you are really frustrated boyz. Just chill & let him do his job.

Grin Grin Grin  Yeah................well...................................................alri ght   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
You guys are really ass-kisser  Roll Eyes
Spying when ICM is online, you are really frustrated boyz. Just chill & let him do his job.
Hi industrialcoinmagic,

welcome back after a few days.

How're things going?
Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
There's a fucking war of bots  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 715
For most of you probably worthless information but my company's accepting Crave as a payment option for our services from tomorrow.
The company is situated in the west of Czech Republic and occupy of the telecommunication (cell phones fixing service exactly).
Don't ask for a web site,we don't have any.
So if you live in the west of Czech you're welcome to try us and pay via Crave  Wink
I'm the owner of the company.  Cool
Activity: 672
long time dump..where buy support  Huh

Yep, unfortunately a lot of manipulation, and the major incident with such a guy who stolen a lot of coins led to this situation, but crave will recover when things are released.
also weeks on end without a relevant update while everyone hangs on the edge of their seat can usually cause a slow decay in price as people move on.

Expect it to drop further the longer we wait
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

Yep, unfortunately a lot of manipulation, and the major incident with such a guy who stolen a lot of coins led to this situation, but crave will recover when things are released.
also weeks on end without a relevant update while everyone hangs on the edge of their seat can usually cause a slow decay in price as people move on.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
source exploit pzl

There is no source.

Emeliomann just likes to make up lies and spread fud all over these boards about Shadow, he has been doing this for quite some time now.

Just look at his post history and then, ask yourself if this is the guy I should be taking investment advise from.
Interesting you say that, since the shadowcash board trolls so many threads they might as well add it as a feature to their client.

I am not trolling, I am just responding to obvious lies and fud by Emeliomann.  Anyway, good luck in here.

I read about it on sdc thread, but I see now and the posts were deleted by devteam.

Why do you think was never published the code audit that shadowtrash community paid months ago for it to be done?

Why do you think that coollstoryteller, the largest funder, holder and promoter of shadowtrash project disappeared once the auditor said he needed some information that the dev team refuses to give to him?

SDC dev team say that they have implemented zero knowledge, do you know why the creator of this project abandoned it?

Do you know why MIT researchers don't implemented zero knowledge in any currency?

No, wasn't because no one could do that before you guys LOL.

It's because zero knowledge opens the door to several exploits, besides the dev can create an infinite amount of coins without anyone knowing.

That's the truth. If SDC has implemented zero knowledge, the dev or someone that have the keys, can create as many coins he wants without anyone knowing. You can search for it to see.

But this is the crave's thread and i don't will be talking about it here

Your talking about the Zerocash exploit which required a trusted setup, Shadowcash is trustless and doesn't suffer from this exploit. 

But your right, this is not the place to discuss Shadow.  If you would like all your other questions answered please come into the Shadow thread.
Pages:
Jump to: