Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 446. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, Crave will be crossing the $1 million market cap point soon and this will take us into a new league where more substance is needed here from us and dev.

I think it's time to start shifting this board from a price-centric circle-jerk board into a board of substance about Crave's projects otherwise the FUD and misinformation or lack of information for new potential Cravers will drive them away.

JL

No offense, but it sounds like some of the things you mention you're trying to split the community - (having separate threads and everything)

A lot of everything you listed is already covered on http://www.cravecoin.info

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have registered cravecoin.slack.com.  Slack is a GREAT communication tool for building a community for a coin like this.

If you'd like to join, please PM me an email address. Unfortunately I need to send the registration invite via email.  This email address only has to be used once to register so if you'd like to use a burner, please feel free to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
Activity: 210
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey guys, Crave will be crossing the $1 million market cap point soon and this will take us into a new league where more substance is needed here from us and dev.

I think it's time to start shifting this board from a price-centric circle-jerk board into a board of substance about Crave's projects otherwise the FUD and misinformation or lack of information for new potential Cravers will drive them away.

Here's what I imagine is needed:
-Separate forum. I'm by no means tech-suave and have no clue how to do this but we should probably get a Crave Forum going, similar to dashtalk.org (which is a beauty), that's separate from this BCT board ("Cravetalk.org", maybe?)
-Clean OP. Dev needs to clean up the OP (no need for 'pools' to be there any more, plus there's not nearly enough info on masternodes or the rewards from them versus staking, plus OcMiner's masternode pages should be linked there)
-Better explanations. Dev should probably revisit how to convert Crave to BLUR here and in OP. Last I saw we needed to know python code to do so??? Also, is the clock still ticking on that (5 BLUR for 1 Crave over 30 days?)
-Guides Galore. We need step-by-step guides on setting up masternodes on OP and on separate 'Cravetalk' website (similar to this: https://dashtalk.org/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies.2680/), and we'll eventually need guides on setting up Crave-Blur-Counterparty wallets, markets, etc.
-A dev 'team'...which is obviously easier said than done and is likely a longer-term need. I'm just putting it out there that this can't all be ICM alone forever. As we grow in value we'll need a 'team' to show potential Cravers that this isn't a multi-million dollar endeavor riding on the shoulders of one anonymous dev.

Any other ideas?

JL

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Guys, I warned you yesterday Grin

What we are going to do? stay at this price a couple of days, or we go to conquer the 0.01?
Smiley

Just consolidating...0.01 will come just need a healthy chart!
Holy shit balls!! A few days ago I bought a few hundred at .001 and forgot about and just looked today. Wow that was nice surprise this morning.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
website updated with pos information
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
That was the darkdash price.. Still minable still dumped by multipools damaging your "investement", they changed a name and you took the price to 0.02... I dont want to mention the ammount of coins.. And the ammount of the 10 richlist.. And you cry for crave? Go have some sex and come back again...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
$2 within a few hours, calling it now
legendary
Activity: 1232
whats next after 1$ = 1 crave ?  Grin

still holding like a boss  Cool

1 crave = 1000 $ ?

i will make my masternode and next year buy a yatch  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin

lets get to 5$ first, next stop who knows  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1456

1 crave = 1000 $ ?

i will make my masternode and next year buy a yatch  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin

Activity: 155

going for 5 dollars

hold hold buy buy

tell lots of people
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Guys Please stop trolling or pumping on Cryptsy! They will not put us on if you burn them out...It's my favorite exchange and I have a lot of friends from there that bought! chill pill....Thanks!

I wonder when they will ever overhaul that Messy UI

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
funny I bet the guy who mentioned that other coin made you buy his so he could Feed his CRAVE
legendary
Activity: 1232
guys look at trex  Grin whale fight, alot of btc exchanging

EDIT: new ATH yay
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Jump to: