Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 448. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
What is up with this coin?
I remember price was 0.001 a few days ago.
Now it is almost 0.005 btc per coin now
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
LOL emillioman is in this coin... Now you know its a joke. this kid has been in stuck holding the bags in every trash bob group PUMP and DUMP there is just check his tracvk record... Liberty coin,stealth, librex, whitecoin, What a joke.. Nice profits with this coin just dont get caught being an emilioman bag holder...

Got some pro coin pickers in here  Wink

LOL you really believe that this kid is me?

Would you like a DOX?
and that twitter account mentioned some of your crypto  Wink

my twitter is @traderminer Wink

Nice pout!!  Get ready for Crave Direction! the new crypto boyband.

ill set your blockchain on fire
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
okay im watching the books he will try to force a dump with a huge sell wall when he does if u buy up he is out!!!!! then there is no one left to manipulate (except bittrex bot)

the buy side is thoroughly padded so no one can see all those btcs waiting to buy just below   dont get fooled and lose your coins the bot wont let u buy in lower

Once it hits 500k, moon bound.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I am willing to hold the bag on crave, DUMP IT ALL PLZ
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
LOL emillioman is in this coin... Now you know its a joke. this kid has been in stuck holding the bags in every trash bob group PUMP and DUMP there is just check his tracvk record... Liberty coin,stealth, librex, whitecoin, What a joke.. Nice profits with this coin just dont get caught being an emilioman bag holder...

Would you like a DOX?

my twitter is @traderminer Wink
Activity: 210
wow i missed that new ATH 0.00440683  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
okay im watching the books he will try to force a dump with a huge sell wall when he does if u buy up he is out!!!!! then there is no one left to manipulate (except bittrex bot)
hmmm interesting, watching
legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"

the buy side is thoroughly padded so no one can see all those btcs waiting to buy just below   dont get fooled and lose your coins the bot wont let u buy in lower

Would you like a DOX?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Got some pro coin pickers in here  Wink

Back Again  Grin

explain ur claim here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016963.20

or u just talking shit about $350/month

i do not talk shit.

here is my report i posted before:

my node setup earning report from 7th to 8th of april:

total of 12 node running, 7 on paid vps (35$ total) and 5 on my pc (free  Grin)

Profit:

0.2+ btc = ~$50

Cool

this shit is real money maker  Grin

Got some pro coin pickers in here  Wink
Activity: 155
Guys, I warned you yesterday Grin

What we are going to do? stay at this price a couple of days, or we go to conquer the 0.01?
Smiley

who knows im reluctant to call past 1 dollar i hope we go to 5 but who knows

its been a meteoric rise!! we have all done well

5 dollars next milestone

tech/dev/community just getting started!
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

Just remembering:

CRAVE is the first anon colored coin with dark markets on blockchain and masternodes
Anyone will can create their own darkmarket within blockchain if have 10,000 crave.
Each crave can be burned for blur, which is an anon colored coin to be used in these markets. 1 crave = 5 blur.
Only 520k coins and this number should decrease, as many will be burned for blur and other used to create markets and masternodes.

100% annual increase, dont forget it.

Get it while it's low
Because $10 coming soon
44   Crave Crave   $ 508,752   $ 0.947702          536,827 CRAVE
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
This is a great coin! Yes, I missed the wave. No I didn't make any profit. Yes I will be buying in at a dollar, Yes I feel confident about it still.
Activity: 238

Just remembering:

CRAVE is the first anon colored coin with dark markets on blockchain and masternodes
Anyone will can create their own darkmarket within blockchain if have 10,000 crave.
Each crave can be burned for blur, which is an anon colored coin to be used in these markets. 1 crave = 5 blur.
Only 520k coins and this number should decrease, as many will be burned for blur and other used to create markets and masternodes.

100% annual increase, dont forget it.

Get it while it's low
Because $10 coming soon
legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"

What we are going to do? stay at this price a couple of days, or we go to conquer the 0.01?
Smiley

who knows im reluctant to call past 1 dollar i hope we go to 5 but who knows
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

Smiley
Jump to: