Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 442. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 500
i think 0.01btc will be tough to break.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
This is fucking insane.

Nothings happened, lol this is normal for a undervalued gem  Cool

True and the pump hasn't started yet imho $$$
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
im glad to be one of the very first miners who mined at the great suprnova pool  Roll Eyes  Cool

Thanks!

Me too Smiley
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
im glad to be one of the very first miners who mined at the great suprnova pool  Roll Eyes  Cool

OCminer is quick draw McGraw...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Fucking Bittrex needs to sort their shit out..... costing me money

Edit: NVM, deposits cleared  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
lost 677 crave trying to trade in and out lol.

ohh well.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
quick jump will result in small dip, do not worry though we will see .01 by tonight  Grin
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
This is fucking insane.

Agreed, usually these coins with low quantity start out much higher, for example, miners should have started selling on bittrex around .005.
The guys who are afraid will sell it off at market because they don't realize there is a need for a coin like this, everyone is used to pump and dumps, not pump and pumps.

yeap , i been saying for weeks now, no ico , no premine , no miner dump , awesome dev,  means a coin with 520k will go up , not down as it still has to generate the $$$
I have registered cravecoin.slack.com.  Slack is a GREAT communication tool for building a community for a coin like this.

If you'd like to join, please PM me an email address. Unfortunately I need to send the registration invite via email.  This email address only has to be used once to register so if you'd like to use a burner, please feel free to do so.

Invites sent to those who have requested so far!!  Come join us!!

you can join here without any invites join the chatroom

http://digitalcurrencyinvestors.com/2015/04/crave-coin-3/

apparently theymos is there lol
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks interesting but we shouldn't have info be behind a registration wall and we certainly shouldn't have potential users have to register through you (no offense) unless you are awake 24-7-365.
JL

That's your personal opinion, feel free to not join us.

There will be other admins who can add people as well, just need to find some.  Any other complaints?
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
this is a epic ride i really dont know what to do with my coins got 11500 of them should i wait for 0.01.

Always wise too take some profits ...remember the masternodes are the gift that keeps giving and this is the next Dark imo...do what you think is best!
Activity: 234
This is fucking insane.

Agreed, usually these coins with low quantity start out much higher, for example, miners should have started selling on bittrex around .005.
The guys who are afraid will sell it off at market because they don't realize there is a need for a coin like this, everyone is used to pump and dumps, not pump and pumps.
Activity: 155
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
buy wall not strong , gap buy n sell so long , see it .. manipulation PUMP . if you not smart you lose  . sell now , buy = cancel . trade2winner
Activity: 224
I have registered cravecoin.slack.com.  Slack is a GREAT communication tool for building a community for a coin like this.

If you'd like to join, please PM me an email address. Unfortunately I need to send the registration invite via email.  This email address only has to be used once to register so if you'd like to use a burner, please feel free to do so.

Invites sent to those who have requested so far!!  Come join us!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i know what you mean , but cmon dancin putin... Grin  , hope you didnt short your craves m8 , im craving mwaooor. btw mick is doing a gd job trying to keep info on mn at the new mn page. sologap doing gd job with website, Its just we are simple humans and arent as fast as the super dev, ICM  Grin

You're right, they took the initiative and created a site that will form and mold into something befitting the potential that Crave has. Good on them, and this super-human dev.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
WTF is it me or is Bittrex having issues ?

I sent a few crave to bit a couple hours ago and they still have not shown up. Im waiting for support to get back to me. It shows in the block explorer but not on bittrex. Usually its quite quick. Huh
Activity: 210
Well im gonna dump some bags on lose to make profit with crave  Grin
Jump to: