Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 465. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
 So do you unlock the wallet for staking after after you start the master node? Because it needed to be unlocked to start it as a master node but then it locked the wallet. So then do we unlock it staking?

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
keep dumping at 30k i buy all day
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Now just 27 BTC between us and 450,000 Satoshi. I told you we are going to 500,000 within 24 hours. Buy now and hold - simple as that.
I'll knock 7 btc off that total in a second.

Did this happen yet? If so, I missed it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Donation address for Crave to listed on http://chainz.cryptoid.info

BTC: 18aLhtdKY79rwbrxAyJt75t1ChKupM71WT

https://blockchain.info/hu/address/18aLhtdKY79rwbrxAyJt75t1ChKupM71WT

Donators:

Actual balance: 0.07734 BTC

goblynn -  0.018 BTC.
sologap -  0.0498 BTC
jasemoney - 0.0095 BTC

(I sent a PM to the owner of the site and ask him can we get a special offer (or free). If we get, or we added for free I will send the BTCs back to donators. Waiting for the answer. He is not online now.)

how much btc need to buy? left?

Hi, I ask for a contribution to hosting costs of $120 in BTC per year, or half for 6 months. I can take CRAVE.
I'm trying to give others opportunity to purchase this coin at these levels because I understand the value of a highly diversified coin.  But the thing is, I have done the masternode profitability math and I have a seriously itchy trigger finger and will for a long time.

I have not run the numbers. Care to elaborate?
Did you run it against the max that could possibly exist now? roughly 1000
or the current count of 112 (as of this writing)

I wanted to ask this question after I got all the way through reading thread first not knowing if someone has posted numbers.

So what numbers did you come up with?
And is the itchy finger to buy more? or sell?

1440 coins per day.  66% goes to masternodes.  So 950 coins per day to masternodes.  Currently there are 117 masternodes but let's say 200 to account for growth over the next few days.  950/200 = 4.75 Crave would be expected per day.  Current price of $.79 each so $3.75 per day.  30 days in a month so $112 per masternode, per month.  And that's if prices stay the same and with 200 masternodes which will take us awhile to get to.

As such, very itchy to buy more...

This is a prime example of a situation where I should not say anything and run the numbers and buy like a madman before everyone catches on. Thank you for you honesty though.  Wink

Donators:

goblynn -  0.018 BTC.
sologap -  0.0498 BTC
jasemoney - 0.0095 BTC

(I sent a PM to the owner of the site and ask him can we get a special offer (or free). If we get, or we added for free I will send the BTCs back to donators. Waiting for the answer. He is not online now.)

how much btc need to buy? left?
Activity: 798

Donators:

goblynn -  0.018 BTC.
sologap -  0.0498 BTC
jasemoney - 0.0095 BTC

i still dont know why u guys hate cryptobe scorpianz is cool and dosent cost only 25$ a year

i agree, cryptobe is working very fine

No offense to cryptobe whether I like it or not (I don't) the issue is we should not be paying anything.
Is btc, ltc, ripple, dark/dash paying? If not, we are the next largest in terms of volume so why should we?
These public explorers make money through traffic (if they are monetizing), exposure and for the most part from coins that want a presence so they pay.
We should bring all that to the table so we should not have to pay a dime.

if show contribute to community it shows we supportive and not negative
i still dont know why u guys hate cryptobe scorpianz is cool and dosent cost only 25$ a year

i agree, cryptobe is working very fine

No offense to cryptobe whether I like it or not (I don't) the issue is we should not be paying anything.
Is btc, ltc, ripple, dark/dash paying? If not, we are the next largest in terms of volume so why should we?
These public explorers make money through traffic (if they are monetizing), exposure and for the most part from coins that want a presence so they pay.
We should bring all that to the table so we should not have to pay a dime.
I'm trying to give others opportunity to purchase this coin at these levels because I understand the value of a highly diversified coin.  But the thing is, I have done the masternode profitability math and I have a seriously itchy trigger finger and will for a long time.

I wanted to ask this question after I got all the way through reading thread first not knowing if someone has posted numbers.

1440 coins per day.  .66% goes to masternodes.  So 950 coins per day to masternodes.  Currently there are 117 masternodes but let's say 200 to account for growth over the next few days.  950/200 = 4.75 Crave would be expected per day.  Current price of $.79 each so $3.75 per day.  30 days in a month so $112 per masternode, per month.  And that's if prices stay the same and with 200 masternodes which will take us awhile to get to.

yes, some can see 100k a year in payout
Activity: 854
I'm trying to give others opportunity to purchase this coin at these levels because I understand the value of a highly diversified coin.  But the thing is, I have done the masternode profitability math and I have a seriously itchy trigger finger and will for a long time.

1440 coins per day.  66% goes to masternodes.  So 950 coins per day to masternodes.  Currently there are 117 masternodes but let's say 200 to account for growth over the next few days.  950/200 = 4.75 Crave would be expected per day.  Current price of $.79 each so $3.75 per day.  30 days in a month so $112 per masternode, per month.  And that's if prices stay the same and with 200 masternodes which will take us awhile to get to.

I dumped my cold storage SDC for it Tongue 11.6 BTC worth of Crave purchased throughout the day - on top of what I already have hehe

EDIT: Someone trying to put the breaks on us at 340,000 - i trust everyone knows what to do.

Those 2 sells together of 10btc use to mean something...This day and age that is only $2500 Wink

higher price is higher amount from masternodes payout we protect community and move market growth
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
The windows link in the Op has the 1.3 version, is it corrected with the fix of 499,999 for a masternode and the hard fork?
I dumped my cold storage SDC for it Tongue 11.6 BTC worth of Crave purchased throughout the day - on top of what I already have hehe

EDIT: Someone trying to put the breaks on us at 340,000 - i trust everyone knows what to do.

Those 2 sells together of 10btc use to mean something...This day and age that is only $2500 Wink

Cry we try to push 400k easy sad for them
I'm trying to give others opportunity to purchase this coin at these levels because I understand the value of a highly diversified coin.  But the thing is, I have done the masternode profitability math and I have a seriously itchy trigger finger and will for a long time.

legendary
Activity: 1162
dev if you were a girl i would say love you  Kiss

if dev shemale ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

dev is great he hardworking same with community so love to all

we have all, whales, traders, development, care

crave  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Jump to: