Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 466. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
OK .. just wait 500k today , and soon 900k , 1 week again 1 M , 1 month again 10 M

PLEASE DUMPER , I NEED YOU
Activity: 798
Where is cryptsy now? Are they blind? Why don't added crave cryptsy yet?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We act as a team - we make shit happen. Its all about getting enough people with some real clout behind them (BTC) and swinging away at all those pussys who want out. Before you know it we have got rid of them all and we place a mammoth buy wall to prevent any backsliding. They hate it - they buy back with a loss - we win twice Smiley

I have dumped every single alt that I can to invest into crave Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
all sell to 35 + are not meaning
Activity: 854
I'm trying to give others opportunity to purchase this coin at these levels because I understand the value of a highly diversified coin.  But the thing is, I have done the masternode profitability math and I have a seriously itchy trigger finger and will for a long time.

Do the math people.  There are less than 540,000 CRAVE in existence.  116 existing masternodes.  1440 CRAVE created per day.  $0.78 per CRAVE.  66% of coins go to masternodes.  Average of 30 days in a month.

The numbers should give you a cryptoboner.
Now just 27 BTC between us and 450,000 Satoshi. I told you we are going to 500,000 within 24 hours. Buy now and hold - simple as that.
I'll knock 7 btc off that total in a second.

Maaaaaa Nigga! *Whale salute*

No resistance of substance until past 450,000 - your burn shall be quick and painful noobs.

Seems to be 15-20btc to get to 450,000.
Looks to be some consolidation going on now and much larger amounts to go up levels like we have been use to
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We act as a team - we make shit happen. Its all about getting enough people with some real clout behind them (BTC) and swinging away at all those pussys who want out. Before you know it we have got rid of them all and we place a mammoth buy wall to prevent any backsliding. They hate it - they buy back with a loss - we win twice Smiley

500,000 is now in sight lads. 35 BTC stands between us and a half a million satoshi per CRAVE!

Who's with me? Time to stand up and be counted amongst the big boys!
i go to bed for a few hours and we pass 0.003!

roadmap 2 looks incredible

Crave is the now. buy. 10 dollar coin easy

that new top we reach i just set for equuality
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
i still dont know why u guys hate cryptobe scorpianz is cool and dosent cost only 25$ a year

i agree, cryptobe is working very fine
Activity: 155
i go to bed for a few hours and we pass 0.003!

roadmap 2 looks incredible

Crave is the now. buy. 10 dollar coin easy
Now just 27 BTC between us and 450,000 Satoshi. I told you we are going to 500,000 within 24 hours. Buy now and hold - simple as that.

I bought some bc of this comment. Now lets see.

big buys coming soon

I bought some bc of this comment. Now lets see.

buy walls guys help my friends in china
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Maaaaaa Nigga! *Whale salute*

No resistance of substance until past 450,000 - your burn shall be quick and painful noobs.

BigDaddySherman, how do you see order book, beta.bittrex.com not working for me.

edit: Hımm, order book cleaned from manupulaters, that why you can see.

I sent a pm to richiela of bittrex regarding that bs about 12hrs ago. I thought they had rules regarding that. I have not received a response yet.
I have not logged in to twitter yet. If I do not get an answer then I will bc he followed me in the past so we could dm each other.
Activity: 854
Activity: 798
why cant i send 500 to myself
"instantx supports 500 max"
with transaction fee i cant send form my wallet a 500 block of coins
i wana make a masternode you fuckers let me send 500 or tell me how to turn off instantx in this QT
same here why 500 max?

500 amount for node
500.00001 cant send = 499.9999 in my MN if i send 500 after fee
I don't know if this works or not but couldn't you send two transactions of 250.0 each? I haven't done it myself so no clue if that would work but you should end up with exactly 500.
will try, was under the impression it had to be one input (who knows im probably wrong)
It has to be one input.  I'll see if I can repro and I'll fix it if I can...  In the meantime, you can try sendtoaddress from the RPC console which should get you going.
Found it.  Fix coming in a few minutes.

woo thx quick quick!
Updated the Windows d/l link in the OP.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

This is the fastest Dev that I have ever seen!
Activity: 140
i wana make a masternode you fuckers let me send 500 or tell me how to turn off instantx in this QT
same here why 500 max?

500 amount for node
I don't know if this works or not but couldn't you send two transactions of 250.0 each? I haven't done it myself so no clue if that would work but you should end up with exactly 500.
will try, was under the impression it had to be one input (who knows im probably wrong)
It has to be one input.  I'll see if I can repro and I'll fix it if I can...  In the meantime, you can try sendtoaddress from the RPC console which should get you going.

woo thx quick quick!
Updated the Windows d/l link in the OP.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i will repost to share this information, as requested:

I am not a basher of CRAVE. i am excited about what the dev is doing, but it is not the only story this week. Did you know one coin is less than 48 hrs from being mass adopted? Did you know there is $21billion waiting to flow in? Do your research on Bitstake. Do not sell Crave to do it. There is potential here too. But, Bitstake is about to make history.

Be sure to not get tunnel Vision. XBS = Bitstake is about to make history in a day or 2. It will be opening up an exchange for remittance (money transfers) and P2P lending. They have a platform with their own built in wallet and coin (XBS). The remittance market is going nuts and it is the reason Bitcoin cannot be price controlled anymore by the central bank because they do not have 100% control over the poor of the world. The poor are turning to bitcoin to transfer  money more and more. The global remittance market = $340Billion annually.

XBS = only 1.3 million coins, pos, $100K mkcp

Do not be surprised if XBS is the #1 volume coin for the foreseeable future. Simply, the remittance market they are going after is $21 billion and they have "zero" competition.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2511228

follow them on twitter:
https://twitter.com/BitStake

Also, send the dev an email and you can get on the slack channel. They put out the information there RT and You can chat with the CEO (some times).

Buy 1% and walk away for a few months and come back RICH !!

GLTY and happy trading.

Bitstake will help lead future no doubt with feature but release few days away i still happy very good coin

I 100% agree. Personally, i cannot believe so many people overlooked it. NOTHING has more potential. NOTHING. Yet people did not buy ? Too late now. The exchange is about to open to $21 BILLION Dollars in Remittance !!

Activity: 415
same here why 500 max?

500 amount for node
you rock !!!! this coin is the best thing I have seen in years!
Jump to: