Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 59. (Read 826713 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
lol this sounds like crave too.

Last week Nasdaq(change to darknet...btw there is more money in the shadow economy than regulated economy) announced plans to use Bitcoin's(craves) blockchain – a real-time public ledger of transactions – with the exchange's private markets platform, designated for firms preparing for initial public offerings(markets). Users will be able to issue and transfer securities on the blockchain via the Open Assets protocol(darkpoold), which uses specific units of bitcoin as tokens to represent ownership of equity shares or other assets. These tokens are referred to as "colored coins."(blur) If all goes well, Nasdaq may expand its use of blockchain technology to other businesses, including its central counterparty clearinghouses and central security depositories, according to a person familiar with the company's thinking....urge Tongue

http://www.americanbanker.com/news/bank-technology/nasdaq-signals-confidence-in-bitcoin-not-just-the-blockchain-1074405-1.html
legendary
lol, just read this post on a btc forum...
"Volume is surprisingly low, which means we may be entering the Wyckoff accumulation trading range stage C, where the stock goes through testing by the composite operator. Volume trails off as most floating supply is now in strong hands, and there are a series of tests to see how low of a price in which the CO can accumulate any remaining scraps. This ends with either rising bottoms, or a washout to the floor of the range which will immediately reverse into a strong rally if volume is not high. Obviously you don't want to be caught on the wrong side of this so best to wait it out and don't panic if it happens.

There is a saying... "if you can't shake them out, tire them out." This is the stage we are in. Hold tight, because stage D and E are the markup phases if there's no new supply and everyone refrains from panicking into the CO's open bags. Next few weeks/months should be interesting."

sounds very similar to crave,lol...im starting to get a lil craving myself Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Is this the current wallet version?

Crave version v1.4.2.0-g32a928e

Huh

No this is the latest v1.4.4.0-g32a928e

Thanks, yea I figured it out, I should have just looked a little deeper,, hopefully this wallet will be good for awhile as I believe I have already been through 3 different versions.

Syncing up again now.
www.neutroncoin.com
Is this the current wallet version?

Crave version v1.4.2.0-g32a928e

Huh
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Add staking=1 to your conf file

Is there a generic .conf I can cut and paste, for a non masternode wallet?

You don't really need one,  you could put a bunch of addnodes in if someone has a list.
But otherwise not really necessary,  you have to download blockchain files anyways to complete syncing ..  I think emilioman uploaded them.

www.neutroncoin.com
Add staking=1 to your conf file

Is there a generic .conf I can cut and paste, for a non masternode wallet?
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
coinssource quoted you in their new article emiliomann  Cool
legendary
http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx

Total Online Masternodes    191  Smiley
Network Weight    135293.9  Smiley

more to come  Cool
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Dash, ripple & stuff are not even listed on btc-e, dont expect crave to be added unless it becomes something very very big.  Roll Eyes

Anyway if it has to be added now, i would say about 300-400k sat.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hi all Grin

How much will be price if CRAVE will be added to btc-e? Grin

Write your guess Wink
btc-e you say  Cool my guess it could be between 0.004 and 0.008 and after markets update 0.04 to 0.1 BTC each. imo  Cool

edited  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Hi all Grin

How much will be price if CRAVE will be added to btc-e? Grin

Write your guess Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If I have a pre hard fork wallet how do I get my coins out? Do I save the wallet.dat from the pre hard fork wallet and then download the new wallet put the old wallet.dat in?
exactly what you can do if you don't have your privkeys to import to new wallet.

OK good I was worried it wouldn't work when I got home. Still don't have access to that pre hard fork wallet on that computer.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
If I have a pre hard fork wallet how do I get my coins out? Do I save the wallet.dat from the pre hard fork wallet and then download the new wallet put the old wallet.dat in?
exactly what you can do if you don't have your privkeys to import to new wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
I have ne ver seen such a innovative coin like crave in my life. This summer ll be crave party. Whales trying get back.

On my signal , unleash hell !! Crave burning with passion!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
The future is not the money in your pocket, you'll move to crave.

Trust Crave!
Trust Dev!
Trust Community!

were moving to decentralized. no need to trust anyone! just need to hold a little trust that we'll get to that point. (let the cult begin)
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The future is not the money in your pocket, you'll move to crave.

Trust Crave!
Trust Dev!
Trust Community!
Pages:
Jump to: