Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 62. (Read 826713 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
We and dev here and nothings wrong. Dont worry. ICM is working hard for updates. He doesnt have any time to talk with fudders.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro

This is the end crave? dev silent, no update. There are no deadlines update. And people lose their money.
Everything works good no one lose money.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251

This is the end crave? dev silent, no update. There are no deadlines update. And people lose their money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Just a heads up. Darkjack kindly offered to give cravetalk.org domain to the community. Current plan is to do a informative, simple homepage, a faucet dedicated to crave and keep the forums up. Please come to slack if you have any further ideas.

https://cravecoin.slack.com
#webdevelopment
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
support the dev!
Transaction ID: 8fd0278a033cd593235bed9794c37ebcc29616e9ec3ab1a20dd1fbf55dec13a4
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
where I can see the statistics of mn payments?

I don't there is a calculator. You can always make your own calculations. 1440 PoS blocks per day. Might be less. 182 masternodes. Do the math. Keep in mind it's only average.
calculator: http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx and there are alot less PoS blocks per day as expected, curently blockchain is moving in avarage 93 seconds/block meaning around 930 PoS Blocks per day estimate.
Infected Mushroom

I don't think there is a calculator. You can always make your own calculations. 1440 PoS blocks per day. Might be less. 182 masternodes. Do the math. Keep in mind it's only average.
legendary
find your masternode ip here https://crave.ninja/ then click on your reciving address  Wink
legendary
static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 2000000000 * COIN; // 1M PoW coins

?
Do you have a question?

Is 2000000000 the total number of coins in the long run?
There is 1M coins possible to make from POW (up to block 10,000).  POS is flat 1 coin per block.  That is 1440 coins per day.  It will take 3,803 years to hit the 2B cap.  In 3,803 years the reptilian colonists could then bump it up again so people can keep on staking.
i laugh my ass out every time i read this reply from icm  Cheesy sry guys i am bored  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
legendary
So in short, what's the latest on this coin? I've been away for a while. Lots of clones I see. Is that affecting price? How many Masternodes now and what kind of payouts are people getting with their Masternodes? Any news on the marketplace?
Tons of clones, most of which are broken, some of which actually trying to get me to help fix them :O  Rest of the roadmap will be delivered when it is ready Cheesy
thanks icm, hope u won't open source multisig escrow aka Urge. if so then we will be flooded with dark markets coins lol i guess update is close to be released right?  Cool
Infected Mushroom
We don't need a fake account for hype. Insiders told big updates coming from ICM. Cool

Regarding masternode payments. I see people are having problems with it. I run 7 masternodes and I always get 1 payments minimum a day, getting no payments for 3 days is wierd. Try to add maxconnections=25 in your .conf file. Try to delete peers.dat to refresh nodes.
legendary
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Just a friendly reminder for yall.. Viral is trading at 2x crowdfunding price and is still going up. Id be cutting my losses on Crave and looking for greener pastures if i were yall.

I sold all my crave and thank god I did.

Anyway..Goodbuy fellow cravers from this ex craver to all the soon to be ex cravers out here.

See Ya Bob! Maybe that's a Crave Buy signal...lol! Anyway Viral and Gph have been going down and will continue going down imho! Crave has substance and a great dev...the best in da crypto world! So other coins have nothing on Crave $$$  Cool

disclaimer:Viral 2x crowd funding price is a sell signal...will drop in half soon!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
selling storm over up from here  Grin
legendary
Forget-about-it
anyone running multiple masternodes on tor or i2p? i dont know much about them but seems like there would be a conflict routing traffic through single ports through a port= setting
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Just a friendly reminder for yall.. Viral is trading at 2x crowdfunding price and is still going up. Id be cutting my losses on Crave and looking for greener pastures if i were yall.

Anyway..Goodbuy fellow cravers from this ex craver to all the soon to be ex cravers out here.

Hahahahaha. I've frightened so much. you cheap scammer. We are not such a stupid like you and your followers .Thank for coming this thread again and sold your all craves  Grin

Listen to me guys. i asked a qouestion in Viral thread and they deleted my post. Here:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hey bitcoinmax, could you please take a selfie with your bitcointalk account? and so we may understand that you are really Adam Guerbez  Grin

so i am waiting for bitcoinmax88's photo with his bitcointalk account. So we understand he is really Adam guerbez. But i am sure that he is not Adam Guerbez. He is just a botnet. We are so clever community Bob. Get out of here.

did u clever, this scam coin with scam dev shit
legendary
Forget-about-it
@kondiomir glad you got it working!

@mrpumperitis & starin
my computer is being lame, wont run adobe premiere. (gpu not found?) anyways I will try again later this evening. and anyone can pm me with questions or ask on slack and ill be back in a bit. a masternode setup should take 5-7 minutes + however long it takes for 15 confirms.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

so i am waiting for bitcoinmax88's photo with his bitcointalk account. So we understand he is really Adam guerbez. But i am sure that he is not Adam Guerbez. He is just a botnet. We are so clever community Bob. Get out of here.

Yeah you're right.. Bitcoinmax88 is just a wanna be Adam.

Cheesy
Cheesy
Cheesy
https://twitter.com/AdamGuerbuez

C'mon Bob. i would hope you to be more clever than that.
Infected Mushroom
jasemoney , any update on the adrenaline node video m8? ive got a few people that want to set up 20/30 nodes.  Smiley

We are still discussing ideas about the website. Feel free to come to slack group if you have anything you can contribute. Didn't see jase around today.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Hahahahaha. I've frightened so much. you cheap scammer. We are not such a stupid like you and your followers .Thank for coming this thread again and sold your all craves  Grin

Listen to me guys. i asked a qouestion in Viral thread and they deleted my post. Here:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hey bitcoinmax, could you please take a selfie with your bitcointalk account? and so we may understand that you are really Adam Guerbez  Grin

Yeah you're right.. Bitcoinmax88 is just a wanna be Adam.

Cheesy
Cheesy
Cheesy
https://twitter.com/AdamGuerbuez
Pages:
Jump to: