Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 19. (Read 120455 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Hi,

Does anyone have a current blockchain that I can load?

I want to withdraw my Bittrex funds before sunday when they get removed.

I am syncing the blockchain, but is goes very slowly. I used the 'current' blockchain from the website, but it is behind 45 weeks. After 2 hours of downloading it is still 45 weeks behind. I tried to use addnote in the console, but it responds with 'Method not found (code -32601)'. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
WL

The correct command in console is: addnode "IP HERE" add
That should work!

I don't have a CRAVE wallet synced anymore, so I can't help you with a blockchain.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

Does anyone have a current blockchain that I can load?

I want to withdraw my Bittrex funds before sunday when they get removed.

I am syncing the blockchain, but is goes very slowly. I used the 'current' blockchain from the website, but it is behind 45 weeks. After 2 hours of downloading it is still 45 weeks behind. I tried to use addnote in the console, but it responds with 'Method not found (code -32601)'. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
WL

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I sent some nodes list and qt version to Yobit but remains to be seen if yobit will actually implement it and bring it up to date.  Been 2 days and no reply yet.

It would be nice to have a working exchange though.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Yobit has deposit problem Huh
Anyone exchange crave with crave yobit code ?

I wasn't aware that crave is still actively traded.  I never traded any crave since Bittex closed down.

Gonna see if yobit takes my 1 crave deposit.  If it doesnt go through, yobit wallet is probably stuck.

Yobit crave wallet has been in Maintenance mode for a long time. So no deposit or withdraw from there.

I wasn't aware that crave is still actively traded.  I never traded any crave since Bittex closed down.

Gonna see if yobit takes my 1 crave deposit.  If it doesnt go through, yobit wallet is probably stuck.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
thanks for the info
i will wait to see if it worth it  it is .1btc i have 500 crave to recover if i do the math i am losing money to do it now

regards
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
I have another issue
on one of my wallet i forgot the password to unlock it
do you have any intel

regards

Sorry to hear that. You can give "GoldTiger69" a try.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-wallet-restorationpassword-recovery-service-1234619

I have another issue
do you have any intel

regards

ouch.  sorry.  Thats beyond my ability.
I have another issue
do you have any intel

regards
it work Smiley
now waiting to see if someone will take charge

good to hear.  hope you got craves from bittrex.

Crave has good name recognition value.  I am sure it will get picked up, just need to keep it alive until that happens.

it work Smiley
now waiting to see if someone will take charge
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
well dont matter maybe.  Crave network is dying due to lack of nodes.  I got some staking and masternodes but numbers are dwindling.  There is danger of forking too.  I may have to give up and shut down my nodes.

I still have my node running. We should have more wallets open to move the block we are stuck on and keep the blockchain moving. There is no Dev here to do the hard fork.

thats the problem.  you are stuck but not mine.  mine is fine and currently on block 388013.  we may have splintered/forked already.  try adding nodes listed on previous posting. see of it will get it goin.  I wouldnt be surprised if Bittrex wallet is stuck.

also, my node is

addnode=72.253.186.176:9975

I appreciated it. I will give it a try and keep it moving.

Edit: It works. Back to right blockchain. Thanks
well dont matter maybe.  Crave network is dying due to lack of nodes.  I got some staking and masternodes but numbers are dwindling.  There is danger of forking too.  I may have to give up and shut down my nodes.

I still have my node running. We should have more wallets open to move the block we are stuck on and keep the blockchain moving. There is no Dev here to do the hard fork.

thats the problem.  you are stuck but not mine.  mine is fine and currently on block 388013.  we may have splintered/forked already.  try adding nodes listed on previous posting. see of it will get it goin.  I wouldnt be surprised if Bittrex wallet is stuck.

also, my node is

addnode=72.253.186.176:9975
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
well dont matter maybe.  Crave network is dying due to lack of nodes.  I got some staking and masternodes but numbers are dwindling.  There is danger of forking too.  I may have to give up and shut down my nodes.

well dont matter maybe.  Crave network is dying due to lack of nodes.  I got some staking and masternodes but numbers are dwindling.  There is danger of forking too.  I may have to give up and shut down my nodes.
Are you using crave v.1.4.5-g32a928e version?  Bittrex is on this version last time I heard.
Pages:
Jump to: