Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 22. (Read 120455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

I don't see any mention of CRAVE in the XQN OP - could you explain exactly what is going on, and specifically what you would recommend we do as CRAVE holders?

Is the second link a recommendation to trade CRAVE for XQN in that thread? Or is XQN planning to rebrand CRAVE so we should just hold tight and wait for the rebrand? I'm just not sure what I'm reading here. Thanks  Smiley

Sorry, I wish I have more information to pass on. On this main thread he posted it that he is having some health issue. Hope IW getting better soon and all this projects will be back on track.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow

I don't see any mention of CRAVE in the XQN OP - could you explain exactly what is going on, and specifically what you would recommend we do as CRAVE holders?

Is the second link a recommendation to trade CRAVE for XQN in that thread? Or is XQN planning to rebrand CRAVE so we should just hold tight and wait for the rebrand? I'm just not sure what I'm reading here. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
nice to see you on the forum again Smiley

CryptOS look great and if we can rebrand without losing our coin at bittrex it will be better:)

thanks to stay here and want to improve crave I mean(cryptOS) in the futur 
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Hello community,

Right now we are working most in the background products/infrastructure around all coins/projects.
Xqn and global/axiom swap is highest priority atm to fulfill some old promises made from others who left.
We aim for a full documentation and presantation of our plans in Q1-Q2 this year.

CryptOS is what we want to rebrand Crave into, as a part in project "Gatekeeper".
Its about time to start discussing in forum what people want for services, we will provide a tool that makes it possible to do EVERYTHING related to IT,Computers, cloud, digital comunication, encryption and the list goes on.

What do YOU want to do with your involvment?

To those selling Crave, why keep dumping on yobit when you can get better profits with our XQN peg??
Our PEG is set to 10 XQN each crave, this is 1200 sat pr crave with todays prices, and to make it better, sell us back those XQN for any of our other pos coins at a 5% discount, then sell those coins on market to get your btc.
We need more Crave, to be able to fund the comming merge/swap in of ALL masternode communitys.

XQN is the only coin, who have the liquidity from other markets too, a closed loop economy, with liquidity from multiple independent markets...

IW
There were around 40ish masternodes few days ago.  As long as some nodes are available, coin isn't fully dead.  More like... coma.  lol

Any news of new dev picking up this coin?

I see 57 masternodes running, and the network seems fine, but Yobit's wallet has been in maintenance for a while. Is CRAVE available to trade on any other exchange?
How many coins do i need to run masternode? and what are the profits pro day?
You need 500 coins to run a node.
Reward 0.66 Crave, how many each day varies.

IW
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
There were around 40ish masternodes few days ago.  As long as some nodes are available, coin isn't fully dead.  More like... coma.  lol

I see 57 masternodes running, and the network seems fine, but Yobit's wallet has been in maintenance for a while. Is CRAVE available to trade on any other exchange?
How many coins do i need to run masternode? and what are the profits pro day?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 501
Merit: 503
I think the fact that this is dead has finally sunk in properly
the wallet no long sync Huh

sorry i fix it my bad Sad
ps i am still trying to retrieve my coin for the masternode
I forgot the paraphrase
the wallet no long sync Huh
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
Hi all!!!
Where is the dev?
pity that such a great idea died not really born !!!
someone investigated the activity of the dev, he really planned to implement supermarkets or they were just words?
yet there last exchange where torhuyetsya tsrave a chance to revive coin!!!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hi,

Is there a limit of number of Masternodes can one IP can setup and the network can have?

Thanks,

limit is the money.
and code has serious bugs
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi,

Is there a limit of number of Masternodes can one IP can setup and the network can have?

Thanks,
hi use the link above it work fine

I used the link on http://mycrave.org/downloads/ but I'm still stuck at block 32712...

Did you try the bootstrap?
You could have a corupted blockchain, if so a fresh sync will help.
Also, this happend to me and deleting everything in appdata folder solved it.
Always backup your wallet before anything else.

IW

Thanks dude! The bootstrap just solved my issue. The blockchain is synching again. Cheers!

here the version i use v1.4.5.0-g32a928e
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

I used the link on http://mycrave.org/downloads/ but I'm still stuck at block 32712...

IW

Thanks dude! The bootstrap just solved my issue. The blockchain is synching again. Cheers!

IW
Pages:
Jump to: