Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 21. (Read 120455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
so now we have 15 days to salvage this coin on bittrex
anyone???

What do you mean? It was delisted long time ago. Can you please provide  more details.

Thanks
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
so now we have 15 days to salvage this coin on bittrex
anyone???
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Anyone knows if the MN still working? I had four of them and the last few weeks 90% of the time not receiving rewards.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
hi It has been a wild
it was work related do we have any news

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
in the beginning of crave i buyed a lot of BLUR , is that BLUR still alive or whas it just a bad invest?

Most likely to consider as lost i am afraid.
Our direction is less dark, and more service oriented.
Services we also can monetize in the comercial markets.

IW
Should I buy CRAVE and setup 4 Masternodes.
Hi,

It depends on your intensions for wanting to buy them.
If you look for a fast ROI, NO do not buy any at all.
Hovewer, if you like what is been presented and want to be a part of that, and can afford to lose what you invest/gamble sure go for it!

It all comes down to what you want to get out from it.
If you decide to buy, and need any help to set them up let me know.
We are almost ready to launch our cold storage masternode hosting service, where the user is always in controll of their funds.

IW

You never discussed anything with me or my team, and i do not have another alias.
Feel free to prove otherwise.
Yepp, Project Gatekeeper is real and it will be proven soon enough.

IW

So you are not the former Crave dev ICM? What about gridpay and the Gatekeeper...?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10352624
Jack
Hi Jack,

No, i am not ICM or gridpay dev.

Our version of project gatekeeper is for the comming service nodes and how they cross chain interacting(keeping the right gates open or closed).
So the name is very suited for what it will do.

Keep the questions up, and also to community what kind of services should be focused on first?
Whatever service you can imagine within IT/IOT/digital comunications.
Anything is possible, some services just requires more complex solutions than others.

Happy service noding!

IW
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Hi,

Hovewer, if you like what is been presented and want to be a part of that, and can afford to lose what you invest/gamble sure go for it!

We are almost ready to launch our cold storage masternode hosting service, where the user is always in controll of their funds.

IW

You never discussed anything with me or my team, and i do not have another alias.

IW

So you are not the former Crave dev ICM? What about gridpay and the Gatekeeper...?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10352624
Jack
Activity: 715
Thank you.
What does the status of the wallet on YoBit: Maintenance?
Coins to the exchange to send a not get?

I dont know. My coin stuck on Cryptsy
Activity: 593
Thank you.
What does the status of the wallet on YoBit: Maintenance?
Coins to the exchange to send a not get?
Activity: 715
Activity: 593
Give a link to the latest wallet for Winx32.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
We need an exchange. Yobit has been in maintenance forever.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
in the beginning of crave i buyed a lot of BLUR , is that BLUR still alive or whas it just a bad invest?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
any working node for wallet sync?
Hi,

IW

"Project Gatekeeper" ...how original! sounds like another coin we discussed under your other alias a year ago!

IW
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Hi,

IW

"Project Gatekeeper" ...how original! sounds like another coin we discussed under your other alias a year ago!

Hi,

IW
Activity: 966
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
TY incognitoworker 4 the info keeps us updated

I don't see any mention of CRAVE in the XQN OP - could you explain exactly what is going on, and specifically what you would recommend we do as CRAVE holders?

Is the second link a recommendation to trade CRAVE for XQN in that thread? Or is XQN planning to rebrand CRAVE so we should just hold tight and wait for the rebrand? I'm just not sure what I'm reading here. Thanks  Smiley

Sorry, I wish I have more information to pass on. On this main thread he posted it that he is having some health issue. Hope IW getting better soon and all this projects will be back on track.
Hello community,

First thank you BTC-BTC-BTC for all your efforts to help, highly apreciated Smiley
Things WILL continue, even if forum activity gets affected by my personal health.

copy paste from our main thread:
Hello community!

Thank you community for your exeptional patience, you should all be proud of how strong this community is...
Usually in situations where dev/team gets problems, major havoc is released on forums like this, we do not have this kind of behaviour in our community.
I wished i could tell you everything we got going, but we still think the aproach we choose is the better one.

Update on our situation:

XQNPOSFUND

During December/january we reinvested and added some new exiting holdings.
These are the most important coins we did re invest into:

G3N, doubled our holding and we now have 60k+

SWAGBUCKS, traded us 500 bucks for XQN, we did some trades, sold some we now hold 400 BUCKS as our base holdings and and got back more BTC value than we initially bought for.
Our SWAGBUCKS holding is now risk free for XQNPOSFUND... Smiley

BCR, bought us 3 BN (masternodes) we will also mine to.
150k BCR total.

TX, bought us one masternode and 3500 coins for staking. 13500 TX total holding.

ADDED holdings:
We have held XRDN=RADS since the beginning and with the recent attension it got we feel its a good time to add to our staking solution.
We stake 10k RADS as our base.

REVENUE DISTRIBUTION

There is 500k+ XQN waiting to be distributed since our last payout.
Congratualations to our asset holders, you are now one of the biggest cloud staking pool.
We did not explain this properly before, but all un redeemed XQNTOKENS is staking and all stakes counted towards the payout.
No individual calculations, all stakes split equal based on assets.
This staking address is now 3. on the richlist, and we should pass the holdings of staisybit with our current payout.
Signed msg from that wallet/addy will be given on request from asset holders.

UNCLAIMED SHARES
We need to distribute the remaining assets before we can launch any new ones.
One of the reasons is all new assets will distribute portions of profits/shares to XQNPOSFUND holders..

We want to giveaway those assets donated to community, this equals to 1000 XQNPOSFUND assets to be used for giveaways.
We want to set aside some for new and current team members, 2500 shares for this.
I have used my personal assets and incomes for now to distribute to team members, and will continue to do so.

The remaining shares we would like to sell to all of you, the incomes from those sells will be used to increase our holdings so we can get faster to a 15BTC minimum level.
To sell them, we want to do auctions with no minimum price reserve, in batches of 100-500 Shares.
You, the holders and community will set your own price what you think its worth.

PROJECT GATEKEEPER
Some of you may have noticed XQN is not the only coin we are taking over, we did offer all masternode communitys a swap/merge option.
We are still working out the details on this, but yes we will setup a self sustaining fund and income revenues to fund a major swapover to our solution under XQN umbrella.

Full details and all info is planned to be released during Q1-Q2 this year, so please hold your coins or sell them to us.
This includes ALL masternode coins/holders who want another option.
Crave is what we want as the "Main" node coin, and a rebrand to CryptOS and service nodes instead of the old masternodes, this will be masternode tech 3.0 when complete.

NOTE:
My personal health is getting better, lots of pains and a long way to go but will get there.
Do not worry it will remove my/our motivation for our projects...
Infact, it only makes our desire to come thru with ALL our solutions even stronger.

IW
Pages:
Jump to: