Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 36. (Read 120455 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Time for a new logo, i'll post my version, let's clean the past, and start a new chapter.

Three pages to this new book, just fill in the blanks, one page at the time, The Book of I CRAVE.

1. I Need
2. I Want
3. I CRAVE, all the way to the Grave.
I have 12 masternode on adrenaline on windows server 2014. They work a short time and to disengage. What to do? It's about vultr.com server. I create masternode automatically using the create.
Their other coin is still getting developments lol

Blow their lid off, so we can steer clear of their future scams.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

LOL which coin are they on now? Like a bad STD moving from person to person...
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 25
Remember this I didn't invest in this!!!Why? Shall the mighty hath fallen.... well whatever.
(Actually I INVESTED 1 FUCKING BTC)

We can still do this! I have made a new Announcement Thread for Crave, albeit I am not a good dev but a good collaborator so let's take matters in our own hands, don't dump this, we made the FIRST FUCKING POS MASTERNODE GUYS!

Remember the Glory Days of CRAVE being the king!

So? Am I doing this to save my own ass? Well.... Yes and No! I have been a victim of various scams so I won't let this one go Down!

Dev, where-ever you are, this is my message - FUCK YOU!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1155824
Warning. This is a group PUMP-DUMP. Do not be fooled for a fictitious sale. They sell themselves to do panic. They want to CRAVE free. And for three months when you sell you, CRAVE soar to 0.01 BTC = 1 crave

That's why I will die bagholding a bunch of coins Wink

What's a bunch ?

I have 7000 CRAVE.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Guys, I couldn't exactly find a developer or group of developers that would be interested in developing CRAVE furthermore. Unfortunetly, as I said before, neither me or JJ is capable of developing markets or features. We can do marketing, websites, applications, almost everything else that would boost the coin. All we need is a developer that would agree to work with CRAVE. Community has already agreed to give %10 of the stakes to development funds. Although the number of developers are in crypto is far less than you guys think and all of them I talked with asked for BTC for one time jobs, rather than being a part of the team. Not to mention that I am in no position of funding those BTCs, I also would prefer a steady dev or dev teams that are working with us thus being a part of our team.

Let this post be a global announcement to all devs who might be interested working on CRAVE. We still have a good community and we will handle everything but coding part. We already have great apps, forums and website that most of the coins doesn't have. Anyway, this is the case.

Im trying to answer any PMs and Im in slack 7/24. If you have a better idea, please hook me up.

So if you agree to 10% of all staked coins going to the dev why did we not do that for ICM? You cannot expect ICM to work for free indefinitely can you? No wonder he left...this thread turned into a comedy show! THis is ICM's coin regardless of being absent for a month and it was never his full time job. Let's face it everyone needs to support their family Crave cutting it imo!

Problem is that we offered him that already before he disappeared
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Guys, I couldn't exactly find a developer or group of developers that would be interested in developing CRAVE furthermore. Unfortunetly, as I said before, neither me or JJ is capable of developing markets or features. We can do marketing, websites, applications, almost everything else that would boost the coin. All we need is a developer that would agree to work with CRAVE. Community has already agreed to give %10 of the stakes to development funds. Although the number of developers are in crypto is far less than you guys think and all of them I talked with asked for BTC for one time jobs, rather than being a part of the team. Not to mention that I am in no position of funding those BTCs, I also would prefer a steady dev or dev teams that are working with us thus being a part of our team.

Let this post be a global announcement to all devs who might be interested working on CRAVE. We still have a good community and we will handle everything but coding part. We already have great apps, forums and website that most of the coins doesn't have. Anyway, this is the case.

Im trying to answer any PMs and Im in slack 7/24. If you have a better idea, please hook me up.

So if you agree to 10% of all staked coins going to the dev why did we not do that for ICM? You cannot expect ICM to work for free indefinitely can you? No wonder he left...this thread turned into a comedy show! THis is ICM's coin regardless of being absent for a month and it was never his full time job. Let's face it everyone needs to support their family Crave cutting it imo!
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Warning. This is a group PUMP-DUMP. Do not be fooled for a fictitious sale. They sell themselves to do panic. They want to CRAVE free. And for three months when you sell you, CRAVE soar to 0.01 BTC = 1 crave
Activity: 252

Thank you Starin for the update
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom

Activity: 333
starin
say sth
not trusting him her whatever  Roll Eyes
BTC volume is 0.23304492 BTC guys, why? Please trade some. CRAVE is not a "trashcoin". Where is the DEV Huh

" CRAVE is not a "trashcoin". ...&....Where is the DEV Huh" , kinda ruined that motivational speech for all.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030
BTC volume is 0.23304492 BTC guys, why? Please trade some. CRAVE is not a "trashcoin". Where is the DEV Huh
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
So dev died, what now?
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Come on guys move on,, dev has been die  Cry

If you are going to bash, at least learn how to speak English first.

"....Has been DIE...." WTF

You been lie, when you high, now you cry, cause Dev has been die.
LOLOL this is qoute of 2015
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

not wrong,, that same with crave slogan liberty or DIE are you craving?

Pages:
Jump to: