Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 6. (Read 120455 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
TomVelvet file the it as the Premium request for the .2btc. As at the very least that'll motivate them a bit.  Let me know your BTC address as well.  Thanks for filing the yobit request!

Ok but what sort of request? Hard fork source upgrade or what there are only 3 options.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
TomVelvet file the it as the Premium request for the .2btc. As at the very least that'll motivate them a bit.  Let me know your BTC address as well.  Thanks for filing the yobit request!
Nah, I'm the money guy. Don't reimburse me.  Tom is that BTCR address a bitcoin address? (The 'R' is confusing me).  Will send you the btc tonight. Then please file that maintanice request to fix the yobit  exchange. As you can tell I'm not technical, but good to have me as I can support the project  Financially.  Wink   ... I'm old and have the $$$ Hahaha

Yea that BTCR is bitcurrency
Is anyone here running multiple adrenaline nodes out of a single wallet, or are they all on different wallets?
I had some questions, if so.

I believe you can run many nodes on the same machine.There is a video on how to do it but When I try I can't get it to work I just get confused.

the link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGFOAdIviuI

Me when trying to figure out how to do it.   Huh

Ok, Im kinda confused.That's for the premium service but I'm not sure what sort of update to put as it's not a hard fork or a swap or a source code update so I really don't know what to put.What do you suggest?
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
Is anyone here running multiple adrenaline nodes out of a single wallet, or are they all on different wallets?
I had some questions, if so.
Embrace The Darkness.
Nah, I'm the money guy. Don't reimburse me.  Tom is that BTCR address a bitcoin address? (The 'R' is confusing me).  Will send you the btc tonight. Then please file that maintanice request to fix the yobit  exchange. As you can tell I'm not technical, but good to have me as I can support the project  Financially.  Wink   ... I'm old and have the $$$ Hahaha
Not to speak on Tom's behalf, but I believe BTCR is BitCurrency, not his bitcoin address. Before you send anything to that address hehe.
Embrace The Darkness.
As long as Yobit actually does something then, and doesn't just take the 0.2 btc  Grin

Actually though, I'd help out if I could right now, but don't really have much.

If some trading starts to pick up from this, then I could donate some to the project / reimburse ya a little Smiley
Well If your going to revive CRAVE, you must fix all forked exchanges. Reason is new people will enevitblly come in the wrong exchange and wrong fork. And then the ANN and the community will get a bad wrap.   (Including the 3btc of crave traded on yobit yesterday) Sad.   Like I mentioned earlier I'm okay personally paying the .2btc to yobit , Tom, on your and the community's behalf. Smiley

Ok, then you can go ahead if you wish.I just hate for you to have to do that though.That's a lot of money.Especially to a broke dog like me.Wow, thats one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.There are really some nice people on this board I used to hate this place years ago but not anymore I have learned a lot since 2014   Cry  sniff sniff
Well If your going to revive CRAVE, you must fix all forked exchanges. Reason is new people will enevitblly come in the wrong exchange and wrong fork. And then the ANN and the community will get a bad wrap.   (Including the 3btc of crave traded on yobit yesterday) Sad.   Like I mentioned earlier I'm okay personally paying the .2btc to yobit , Tom, on your and the community's behalf. Smiley
Embrace The Darkness.
Hi guys
Since some days I read here the posts about Crave. A long and sometimes sad story. Nevertheless, I have great interest in supporting Crave.

I see that the prices of "crypto currencies with Masternodes" are rising. Others, for example, are Spreadcoin or Chaincoin. I guess, and that is my opinion, that Dash is responsible for it. Since Dash became so popular, many people now know what are Masternodes. And what they do. What Dash does in terms of marketing is extremely important. As well as an active developer who knows what he is doing.

I guess that what some people do here to help Crave is the right way. If Crave becomes more popular then there are certainly interested developers who want to help. In the long term, further development is necessary.

I hope the problems with the blockchain can be solved. Unfortunately, I can not help with this problem.

And sorry for my english. I'm doing my best here ;-)

Your English is fine.  Wink  glad to have you aboard.Yobit is the problem because I was told that they are on a forked chain by I believe it was Chainworks if my memory serves me correctly.

I paid for a block explorer from this place about 3 to 4 weeks ago but nothing yet I don't like to bother people and I have already asked him twice about it.He told me he was having a problem with it reading blocks correctly.Maybe someone could pop in and ask him what's up.Name on BitcoinTalk is Animalroam site is http://cryptobe.com/chain/Crave?count=20
I just sent a PM to animalroam about an hour or so ago.
Hello Cravers!!! Nice to see the revival of the Crave community ). I did not expect that to ever be returned the coins from Cryptsy, but TomVelvetPaws and Slothman brought good news. I run my wallet and synced to once again become part of a network. Left 14 weeks sync.. ))

No problem with blockchain - v. 1.4.5.0-g32a928e  work wonderful that in early in 2015 that now

I remember good blockexplorer for Crave in 2015-2016 was https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

Let me know when your synced up and I'll send you your missing coins.

I missed this rise on Yobit, what is going on? Why don't you open new cela threadI mena this could be much more attractive for new members. I love this coin made my good profit, l like to say "second XC" Grin

Just forget about yobit they are on a forked chain and wont fix it.

Hi guys
Since some days I read here the posts about Crave. A long and sometimes sad story. Nevertheless, I have great interest in supporting Crave.

I see that the prices of "crypto currencies with Masternodes" are rising. Others, for example, are Spreadcoin or Chaincoin. I guess, and that is my opinion, that Dash is responsible for it. Since Dash became so popular, many people now know what are Masternodes. And what they do. What Dash does in terms of marketing is extremely important. As well as an active developer who knows what he is doing.

I guess that what some people do here to help Crave is the right way. If Crave becomes more popular then there are certainly interested developers who want to help. In the long term, further development is necessary.

I hope the problems with the blockchain can be solved. Unfortunately, I can not help with this problem.

Your English is fine.  Wink  glad to have you aboard.Yobit is the problem because I was told that they are on a forked chain by I believe it was Chainworks if my memory serves me correctly.

I paid for a block explorer from this place about 3 to 4 weeks ago but nothing yet I don't like to bother people and I have already asked him twice about it.He told me he was having a problem with it reading blocks correctly.Maybe someone could pop in and ask him what's up.Name on BitcoinTalk is Animalroam site is http://cryptobe.com/chain/Crave?count=20
Embrace The Darkness.
Was just reading through this old thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155824.280

That's where the v2.0.0.0 Oxytocin wallet came from, and why there are so many problems with it haha.
Forgot about that.

Anyways, what we use now, v1.4.5.0-g32a928e, works perfectly.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Good to see that network rising, now i have 7 connections, few hours earlier  it was only 4
Activity: 560
I missed this rise on Yobit, what is going on? Why don't you open new thread, i mean this could be much more attractive for new members. I love this coin made my good profit, l like to say "second XC" Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
I have downloaded crave from github. After some problems, I have compiled it on a VPS with Linux Debian (CLI only). After just 24 hours the client is synchronized. Am I now on the right blockchain? Here is the output of "getmininginfo" at the time Thu Apr 20 16:42:56 UTC 2017

Code:
{
    "blocks" : 715863,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 115.31111462,
        "proof-of-stake" : 15104.22597424,
        "search-interval" : 16
    },
    "blockvalue" : 10000000000,
    "netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
    "netstakeweight" : 20813582514793.90234375,
    "errors" : "",
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "stakeweight" : {
        "minimum" : 0,
        "maximum" : 0,
        "combined" : 0
    },
    "testnet" : false
}

You're on the correct blockchain Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have downloaded crave from github. After some problems, I have compiled it on a VPS with Linux Debian (CLI only). After just 24 hours the client is synchronized. Am I now on the right blockchain? Here is the output of "getmininginfo" at the time Thu Apr 20 16:42:56 UTC 2017

Code:
{
    "blocks" : 715863,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 115.31111462,
        "proof-of-stake" : 15104.22597424,
        "search-interval" : 16
    },
    "blockvalue" : 10000000000,
    "netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
    "netstakeweight" : 20813582514793.90234375,
    "errors" : "",
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "stakeweight" : {
        "minimum" : 0,
        "maximum" : 0,
        "combined" : 0
    },
    "testnet" : false
}
Activity: 715
 Hello Cravers!!! Nice to see the revival of the Crave community ). I did not expect that to ever be returned the coins from Cryptsy, but TomVelvetPaws and Slothman brought good news. I run my wallet and synced to once again become part of a network. Left 14 weeks sync.. ))

No problem with blockchain - v. 1.4.5.0-g32a928e  work wonderful that in early in 2015 that now

I remember good blockexplorer for Crave in 2015-2016 was https://chainz.cryptoid.info/
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi guys

Pages:
Jump to: