Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 8. (Read 120455 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I opened a ticket earlier... they said it was broken.   Ugh.  I sent a second ticket just now ... I have like 3,000 crave so I'd be meanful if they fixed it.  My fault to, didn't know the wallet was down . Ugh again .. 20/20 u say?

Yobit, imo, is untrustworthy. If I were you, I would wait for the price to get higher than your purchase price and dump them. The likelihood of you ever getting them out is slim to none.
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
20/20  Wink

I think you'll get them back eventually, just not sure when that may be.
My opinion is that Yobit didn't bother fixing their problem, since there wasn't much action here, so they probably didn't think it was worth it.
But now that we're starting to pick up again, it may be of their best interest (and our members who lost coins as well) to look at it.

Not that that should matter anyways - hence why my opinion of yobit hasn't really changed.  But still, it would be nice.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I opened a ticket earlier... they said it was broken.   Ugh.  I sent a second ticket just now ... I have like 3,000 crave so I'd be meanful if they fixed it.  My fault to, didn't know the wallet was down . Ugh again .. 20/20 u say?
Embrace The Darkness.
UGH, I bought a bunch of CRAVE this morning on the action. Are they invalid? Stuck in there?  What should I do?  Cry

Sad
I would just open up a support ticket with your transaction id if you have it.
Maybe if they receive enough messages, they will actually consider fixing the issue.

Embrace The Darkness.
Hi all,  Yobit has my CRAVE wallet under maintanice.  Sad  or i would of been Adrenline (masternode s right now).  anyone have any idea?

further how many units need for Adrenaline nodes please?

Lastly, the price of CRAVE is going up!!!!   game on!!
-J

Yea I have sent multiple messages to them regarding their wallet.They are on a fork.They have never answered my concerns.I have told them that I can even help them fix it but still after months nothing from them.It is 500 crave to get a node up and running.I can kick myself in the ass for not jumping in and buying enough votes to get it added at poswallet with the buy votes option when it was 2 posw for a buy.I have 2248 posw right now.That would have been more than enough to buy in.I just didn't think of it till it was too late.Now I'm waiting for posw to hit over 9000 sats again.Damn Damn Damn Im sorry for not thinking of it sooner.  Undecided

Just sent them another message too.

I just looked last week and a PoSW was going for 900 sat and I was so close to just buying a little bits worth.  Hindsight is 20/20 haha.

Also, a reminder if anyone lost their coins on Cryptsy - just post here!
UGH, I bought a bunch of CRAVE this morning on the action. Are they invalid? Stuck in there?  What should I do?  Cry
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Hi all,  Yobit has my CRAVE wallet under maintanice.  Sad  or i would of been Adrenline (masternode s right now).  anyone have any idea?

Lastly, the price of CRAVE is going up!!!!   game on!!
-J

Yea I have sent multiple messages to them regarding their wallet.They are on a fork.They have never answered my concerns.I have told them that I can even help them fix it but still after months nothing from them.It is 500 crave to get a node up and running.I can kick myself in the ass for not jumping in and buying enough votes to get it added at poswallet with the buy votes option when it was 2 posw for a buy.I have 2248 posw right now.That would have been more than enough to buy in.I just didn't think of it till it was too late.Now I'm waiting for posw to hit over 9000 sats again.Damn Damn Damn Im sorry for not thinking of it sooner.  Undecided
Hi all,  Yobit has my CRAVE wallet under maintanice.  Sad  or i would of been Adrenline (masternode s right now).  anyone have any idea?

Lastly, the price of CRAVE is going up!!!!   game on!!
-J
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
cool i will let you know tomorrow
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
syberwolfen,

Just leave your wallet running and open for staking. It takes some time to get it going. Let it run for days if you can. Your first stake will be your total coin count. After that it will start breaking down into smaller increments. You will be fine.
Yea he is.He should be good to go then.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
Make sure your wallet is unlocked for staking I know its none of my business and you don't have to answer but how many coins do you have?You might need to wait about 8 hours if you recently restarted your wallet.If it still is not working by the end of the day send your coins somewhere and send them back to your wallet.Let's first make sure you are on the right chain.Post your address first and let me send you a few to see if you're on the right chain.You should be.Oh, I almost forgot what block are you on?I'm on block 714188 as of 4:56 central time USA being off a block or two is fairly normal due to time differences.

i have 1995 crave and i am on block 714209 and i am inmontreal

You're on the right chain  Wink
Make sure your wallet is unlocked for staking I know its none of my business and you don't have to answer but how many coins do you have?You might need to wait about 8 hours if you recently restarted your wallet.If it still is not working by the end of the day send your coins somewhere and send them back to your wallet.Let's first make sure you are on the right chain.Post your address first and let me send you a few to see if you're on the right chain.You should be.Oh, I almost forgot what block are you on?I'm on block 714188 as of 4:56 central time USA being off a block or two is fairly normal due to time differences.

i have 1995 crave and i am on block 714209 and i am inmontreal
Embrace The Darkness.
the only recent transaction are the one a made in 2016 my deposit
and i only see the green check
thwere is 6 active connection and i am using the v1.4.5.0 version

Hey syberwolfen,

Looks like you may already be good, but a few things to check if it still isn't staking.

1) Next to the lock symbol in the bottom right, it should say "Wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked for staking only", or something like that.
2) If you do not see the green circle with the white arrow inside, right next to that lock symbol (to the right of it): Go to Settings -> Options -> Make sure that the 'reserved amount not participating in staking' is equal to 0 crave.  If the number is something like 9999999, that may be a setting in your crave.conf file (which you can open up and see).  Just set it to 0, hit apply, then you're good.

Also, everyone, remember to go vote for Crave for free on PoSWallet!!
We have ~100 votes currently, so we are getting there, but need everyone to help speed it up! Smiley
the only recent transaction are the one a made in 2016 my deposit
and i only see the green check
thwere is 6 active connection and i am using the v1.4.5.0 version

thanks i will let you know by tomorrow if it work for the moment still no staking
and also i am sure it will be on the map again i saw your involvement : )

Im staking the cryptsy wallet and my own wallet I keep the cryptsy funds separated from my own.I get a lot of Orphans on both of them probably about half are orphans I don't know why.I noticed it seems to help if I stop and restart the wallets and turn off notifications it helps for a little while but then it goes right back to giving me orphans.To tell if your getting Orphans check the transactions list.There will be little question marks by each one if it is orphaned.Hover it and it will say generated but not accepted.If you recently started your wallet you may need to wait a few hours to stake.If you are staking you should see the little lightning bolt near the bottom right-hand corner.It should be white.
thanks i will let you know by tomorrow if it work for the moment still no staking
and also i am sure it will be on the map again i saw your involvement : )
thanks lol i lock my wallet since they get out from bittrex. never able to stake but i tough it was normal Lol I am such an A...

Na bro your not at all that.The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.If you have a question never hesitate to ask.I'm glad we could be of service to you.This is a great tight knit community we have here.I'm happy you could join us.It may take a little while but we WILL get crave back on the map.

Cheers

Tom
Embrace The Darkness.
CRAVE coin to our exchange .
Crave/DOG :
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-Crave.htm
Crave/BTC
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CRAVE.htm

Feel free to donate any coin to us : C71bg8k9LJ4EVhRFWvutQvbuxhHSBAWxva
All coins will be used to promote your coin in our exchange as giveaway , contest etc ...

Also a Node is running in our server under our domain name : coinsmarkets.com:30104

Any opinions on this?  Reliable?
Looks very new, and not much volume, so I'm always skeptical.

Yea I'm a bit leery about it as well.Your guess is as good as mine.He did give me 1000 IMX but I haven't tried to move them or deposit anything.I figured I would wait and see what goes on.
I deposited 25 crave and listed it on the exchange, which worked.
Haven't tried buying and moving anything yet though.
Pages:
Jump to: