Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 10. (Read 120455 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I would like to personally thank MicroGuy for rescuing and donating the Cryptsy stolen funds back to the Crave community.
I would also like to thank TomVelvetPaws, as custodian of these funds, for returning my 1200 Crave after I submitted proof of ownership.
Let's, as a community put Crave back on the map.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Could anyone please provide me with a recent Crave blockchain snapshot or bootstrap file?
Thanks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Ok folks Im going to step out for a bit to play Pokemon go with my renter's son.Lol I know a 55-year-old man Playing Pokemon but it is fun.
to set masternode you need to run wallet and from console put command "masternode genkey" generated key copy to wallet cofig file.
File should look like that:
 maxconnections=25
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcport=30107
port=9993
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
reservebalance=1
masternodeaddr=your ip:9993 (port most be redirected on router)
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=generated key
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

next you must transfer on this wallet 500 crave ON ONE TRANSACTION and wait 15 confirmations
after aplying all operations restart wallet and put from console command "masternode start"
That helps Pm me your crave address I will send you some crave.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
to set masternode you need to run wallet and from console put command "masternode genkey" generated key copy to wallet cofig file.
File should look like that:
 maxconnections=25
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcport=30107
port=9993
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
reservebalance=1
masternodeaddr=your ip:9993 (port must be redirected on router)
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=generated key
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

next you must transfer on this wallet 500 crave ON ONE TRANSACTION and wait 15 confirmations
after aplying all operations restart wallet and put from console command "masternode start"
Cryptsy wallet is Finished Syncing.It stakes one coin every couple of minutes.(I'm getting Nothing but orphans though) I started having that problem a few days ago with the other wallet and other coin wallets I don't know what the problem is.Anybody have any ideas?There are 28158.74293442 Crave in the wallet.Also, I want to know how to get coins from one wallet to the next and add an address from one wallet to another wallet.I tried and tried to set up a master node I just can not get it to work.I managed to get an adrenalin node going for a few hours but that's when everything messed up.I think my problem is my router settings.I really don't know.

I found this on the TX thread. Created by CryptoIsKey.

Beginner
How to install a Transfercoin (TX) Masternode on windows
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18614818

Advance
Transfercoin (TX) Install a Controller and Remote Masternode on windows
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18487680

very good information for beginner and more advance remote masternode. All masternode are very similar and hope this help.

Thank you I will check it out when I get back from the store.Pm me your Crave Address Ill send you some crave
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Cryptsy wallet is Finished Syncing.It stakes one coin every couple of minutes.(I'm getting Nothing but orphans though) I started having that problem a few days ago with the other wallet and other coin wallets I don't know what the problem is.Anybody have any ideas?There are 28158.74293442 Crave in the wallet.Also, I want to know how to get coins from one wallet to the next and add an address from one wallet to another wallet.I tried and tried to set up a master node I just can not get it to work.I managed to get an adrenalin node going for a few hours but that's when everything messed up.I think my problem is my router settings.I really don't know.

I found this on the TX thread. Created by CryptoIsKey.

Beginner
How to install a Transfercoin (TX) Masternode on windows
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18614818

Advance
Transfercoin (TX) Install a Controller and Remote Masternode on windows
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18487680

very good information for beginner and more advance remote masternode. All masternode are very similar and hope this help.
The cryptsy wallet is syncing.There are many many addresses in there and all of the transactions and a freaking ton of coins.I'm on block 163976 right now 1 year and 33 weeks behind and it's kinda annoying too in that it keeps staking about every minute or so.

Thanks for your kind words BTC-BTC-BTC.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
No one here to profit from it. There is no active exchange at the moment. TomVelvetPaws has make it very clear from the beginning and he has put in a lot of this time and effort to get everyone back on the same block chain. Comment like that I would be piss off as well I know where he coming from. No one knows where the project going at least people can move their crave now.

I like the crave community.
Think whatever you want to.I don't care I'm just trying to help is all.I'm not profiting from anything or promising anything.I'm resyncing the Cryptsy crave wallet from scratch.I just want to see this coin back on the markets.That is all.Think what you will the proof will be in the pudding as they say.Actions speak louder than words my belligerent friend.If you wish Depending on what's in the wallet I will even send you some crave as well as a peace offering.  Grin This community has been very kind to me and I do not pay kindness with being an asshole.I apologize for being unkind and I just probably read your post wrong.I'm not feeling very well I have 2 teeth that need to be pulled one is abscessed badly and it hurts like hell and my chest hurts from falling down.So I'm not in the best of moods right now but I am trying my hardest.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
If you lost Crave at crypsy and you can show me proof you just got your coins back.

I think you should reserve some crave maybe six months so give enough time for people to reclaim your crave. Once the block explorer is up it's easier for people to proof ownership. One way, If people can send a specific small amount to proof their ownership.

What u're trying to say is misleading at best. Who will reimburse u for ur cryptsy loss? I must admit that something weird is going on here, dead crap threads get bumped by brain-dead idiots, even block nets two years old discussion is somehow live, this makes me think that altcoin space is being reloaded/recycled right now. Somebody living in the past found an alien tech allowing them to travel in time. I imagine how much money these suckers will do once they have looked up crave charts.

WTF  I'm neither Braindead or and idiot.I was awarded the crave wallet data file from cryptsy.I will do what I can with it.

I tend to think u are the one stupid newbie trying to hype up crave as u will profit massively and receive dividends from ur boss or whoever pays u for commenting. Another part of ur statement is irrelevant to I said. I dont give a fuck where u pulled ur wallet from so no need to inform me about that.

Please know what the hell you are talking about before you stick your foot up someone's ass because a shitty foot doesn't taste very good when you stick it in your mouth.

Chill out brother, I swear to the lord it's someone else who stimulates ur ass with their foot. U seem to like when someone shoves an implement up ur ass but it's not the place to discuss that shit. Here is what I was talking about:

something weird is going on here, dead crap threads get bumped by brain-dead idiots, even block nets two years old discussion is somehow live, this makes me think that altcoin space is being reloaded/recycled right now.

If you lost Crave at crypsy and you can show me proof you just got your coins back.

I think you should reserve some crave maybe six months so give enough time for people to reclaim your crave. Once the block explorer is up it's easier for people to proof ownership. One way, If people can send a specific small amount to proof their ownership.

What u're trying to say is misleading at best. Who will reimburse u for ur cryptsy loss? I must admit that something weird is going on here, dead crap threads get bumped by brain-dead idiots, even block nets two years old discussion is somehow live, this makes me think that altcoin space is being reloaded/recycled right now. Somebody living in the past found an alien tech allowing them to travel in time. I imagine how much money these suckers will do once they have looked up crave charts.

WTF  I'm neither Braindead or and idiot.I was awarded the crave wallet data file from cryptsy.I will do what I can with it.I am not trying to mislead anyone.I am trying to help them.Damn dude I'm just going to do what I can to help this community.There is no alien tech or a damn spaceship.WTF man.Oh and by the way I guess you don't read the news maybe you can't read or just live in your own little world.Please know what the hell you are talking about before you stick your foot up someone's ass because a shitty foot doesn't taste very good when you stick it in your mouth.

https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.25

Also

JAMES D. SALLAH, COURT-APPOINTED RECEIVER FOR PROJECT INVESTORS, INC. d/b/a CRYPTSY
On April 4, 2016, the Honorable Kenneth A. Marra of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida appointed James D. Sallah, Esq. as Receiver for Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy (“Cryptsy”), pursuant to the Order Granting Plaintiffs’ Renewed Motion for Appointment of James D. Sallah, Esq. as Receiver/Corporate Monitor over Defendant Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy (the “Appointment Order”).  The receivership is based on allegations that Cryptsy’s primary principal, Paul Vernon, misappropriated millions of dollars in investor funds and cryptocurrencies from a significant number of cryptocurrency investors worldwide.  Pursuant to the Appointment Order, the Receiver was appointed over, among other things, all assets, funds and/or cryptocurrencies derived from Cryptsy for the benefit of investors.

Regarding the issue on recovering assets, there may be in the future a claims procedure in the Florida legal proceeding where the Receiver makes a distribution/repayment to investors who have a valid claim/investment.  The recovery/repayment, assuming funds are even secured and available in the future, would be made in the future and in an amount or procedure yet-to-be-determined and yet-to-be-approved by the Court.  Right now and for likely the next several months, the Receiver is and will be attempting to secure assets associated with Cryptsy and account/wallet information associated with Cryptsy.

If you are a Cryptsy investor and are owed money, please click the above registration link and complete the requested information.  The purpose of the registration is not to submit a formal claim in the receivership, but simply for preliminary purposes to get each investor’s name and contact information.  If you have any questions about the receivership or the legal proceeding, please contact the Receivership Consultant, Robert Carey, Esq. at (305) 666-4663 or [email protected], please type “Cryptsy” in the Subject line.

Since his initial appointment as Receiver, Mr. Sallah and his engaged professionals have been working to identify and secure assets of Cryptsy.  This website was created to provide information to investors regarding the efforts of the Receiver to discover, marshal, and preserve for the benefit of all investors the funds and assets of Cryptsy.  As this website will be updated frequently with selected Court filings, investor letters, and other materials, we encourage all investors and interested persons to visit frequently. Any interested person may review all of the publicly-available court filings for the instant matter by creating an account and accessing the federal court system’s “Public Access to Court Electronic Records,” or “PACER,” which is located at https://www.pacer.gov. In the event that any investor or individual concern is not addressed within this website, please contact the Receivership Consultant by email at [email protected].

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/
http://cryptsyreceivership.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/CCF_000148.pdf
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

I think you should reserve some crave maybe six months so give enough time for people to reclaim your crave. Once the block exporer is up it's easier for people to proof ownership. One way, If people can send a specific small amount to proof their ownership.

What u're trying to say is misleading at best. Who will reimburse u for ur cryptsy loss? I must admit that something weird is going on here, dead crapthreads get bumped by braindead idiots, even blocknets two years old discussion is somehow live, this makes me think that altcoin space is being reloaded / recycled right now. Somebody living in the past found an alien tech allowing them to travel in time. I imagine how much money these suckers will do once they have looked up crave charts.

If you read a page back. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18559793
I am not sure if there is any balance on the wallet and I am just throw an idea for the people want to make an attempt to recover your lost crave.

also, for the people still has the wallet all they have to do is send a sign message proving ownership of a specific address. It costs nothing to do and it more like volunteering reclaim.

Activity: 398
Merit: 109

I think you should reserve some crave maybe six months so give enough time for people to reclaim your crave. Once the block exporer is up it's easier for people to proof ownership. One way, If people can send a specific small amount to proof their ownership.

What u're trying to say is misleading at best. Who will reimburse u for ur cryptsy loss? I must admit that something weird is going on here, dead crapthreads get bumped by braindead idiots, even blocknets two years old discussion is somehow live, this makes me think that altcoin space is being reloaded / recycled right now. Somebody living in the past found an alien tech allowing them to travel in time. I imagine how much money these suckers will do once they have looked up crave charts.

Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.

Agreed.  Also, I feel like we should use some of the unclaimed crave as rewards/bounty for completing tasks to help the coin out, rather than just distributing all of them.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CRAVE coin to our exchange .
Crave/DOG :
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-Crave.htm
Crave/BTC
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CRAVE.htm

Feel free to donate any coin to us : C71bg8k9LJ4EVhRFWvutQvbuxhHSBAWxva
All coins will be used to promote your coin in our exchange as giveaway , contest etc ...

Also a Node is running in our server under our domain name : coinsmarkets.com:30104

interesting to see if you can revive this  Smiley  I am following ...

It is already done, my friend.Hop aboard.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
interesting to see if you can revive this  Smiley  I am following ...
Pages:
Jump to: