Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒ - page 17. (Read 31405 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is there any bounty for Twitter? I didn't find any link for that or I missed to read something about that campaign.

There is no twitter bounty for the ico period. We are planning a twitter campaign when the coin is launched and the we can make some marketing for the services we provide
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
well i missed the 10%bonus, but threw in my investment today Smiley

once bitten twice shy and all that, so alas, t'was but a fraction of a coin  Grin

i have filled out the ICO form.

wish you the best!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Investments made so far only 1.5 BTC. This would not so much as we would like. Devs need to actively use social networks. Usually, it helps.
Since we are not in desperate need of funding we are happy with the investments so far. ICO was chosen mainly for distribution purposes so the coins are reaching the targeted audience, both pow and free distribution would have been a bad choice for Creatio.
Of course, the more investments we get the further we can push the development paths but since the platform was built even before the ico started, initial funding is not essential in the success of Creatio

For the development of the project should always be sufficient funding. If you have a working product investment can be useful to him in the future. Do you have other financing methods or you rely on an investment in the future?

Creatio should be seen as an autofunding project since the services provided by the team will be paid exclusively in XCRE,  this is creating a demand for the coin, and a continuous funding for the development team. As it has been said the ICO is mainly for distribution purposes and as well for those who are willing to invest in a project which presumably will bring a substantial profit in a reasonable timeframe

Well i've just checked the market price of an x11 coin at other coin creation services and creating a single coin would require about 30% of the total supply of Creatio, given the actual sum of investments so there is deffo room for some growth. I am expecting at least a 100 btc marketcap for this either by investments or after launch price rise. To be honest i would prefer less investments and more rise after ico :p
Investments made so far only 1.5 BTC. This would not so much as we would like. Devs need to actively use social networks. Usually, it helps.
Since we are not in desperate need of funding we are happy with the investments so far. ICO was chosen mainly for distribution purposes so the coins are reaching the targeted audience, both pow and free distribution would have been a bad choice for Creatio.
Of course, the more investments we get the further we can push the development paths but since the platform was built even before the ico started, initial funding is not essential in the success of Creatio

For the development of the project should always be sufficient funding. If you have a working product investment can be useful to him in the future. Do you have other financing methods or you rely on an investment in the future?

Creatio should be seen as an autofunding project since the services provided by the team will be paid exclusively in XCRE,  this is creating a demand for the coin, and a continuous funding for the development team. As it has been said the ICO is mainly for distribution purposes and as well for those who are willing to invest in a project which presumably will bring a substantial profit in a reasonable timeframe
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk

Activity: 658
Is there any bounty for Twitter? I didn't find any link for that or I missed to read something about that campaign.
We got quite a few translations in the last few hours, so only 2 remains unclaimed from now, the TURKISH and the HINDI.
To claim the translation bounty send us a PM with at least 5 previous translations which you have made for other coins.
We would like to draw your attention that we are still accepting submissions for the free vouch copies. There are 2 available vouch copies, one is offered to a member with minimum Hero bitcointalk rang and one for a Legendary member.
PM us if you would like to test the coin creating process!
Activity: 518
I wish that you have not social bounty check pesobit they have twitter,sig,avatar,text bounty.
any bounty for social network campaign sir???
We are not planing any social media campaign right at the moment. There is a signature campaign running and there are still available slots.

If you wish to take part of the campaign you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must fill the registration form with all the required data
  • Minimum allowed member rank is MEMBER
  • Once enrolled you must keep the signature until the campaign ends (19/11/2016)
  • You must have at least 15 posts/week during the enrollment period

For holding the signature you will receive shares, the final amount of XCRE credited to you for taking part in the campaign will be determined, based on your total shares earned, when the campaign ends. The amount of shares given to each member rank are as follows:

Member: 3 shares/week - AVAILABLE
Full Member: 4 shares/week - AVAILABLE
Senior Member: 6 Shares/week - AVAILABLE
Hero/Legendary Members: 7 shares/week - AVAILABLE

For more info about the signature campaign check the OP.
Activity: 700
any bounty for social network campaign sir???
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Pretty good project. Bitcoin's price is playing a big factor for me and others to get into your project. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk
Sir, i dont know if you answered me, but you dont need a portuguese translation?
We didn't reserved bounty for Portuguese translation.

Available translation bounties:

- Spanish - RESERVED freemind1
- Chinese - AVAILABLE
- German - DONE - dadingsda
- French - AVAILABLE
- Italian - AVAILABLE
- Russian - DONE - k0er
- Turkish - AVAILABLE
- Indonesian - DONE - JERRY S
- Filipino - DONE - jwiz168
- Hindi - AVAILABLE

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Sir, i dont know if you answered me, but you dont need a portuguese translation?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
the project is coming along well, i'm glad i invested
OFFICIAL CREATIO WEBSITE ONLINE!
CHECK IT OUT AT:

xcreatio.com
Activity: 686
The 10% bonus period offered for early investors is now over. The exact bonus amount which will be added to your original investments will be calculated when the ICO ends.

Unfortunately i am pretty short on btc so i couldn't afford to invest more than 200€ in the bonus period but i will deffo add some more in the ico period to have at least a 1 btc portfolio in creatio
Pages:
Jump to: