Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒ - page 16. (Read 31405 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Please reserve the Hindi translation for me.Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
when can we start creating the coins?
Since all the payments will be in XCRE, coin creation services will be available after the initial distribution which will happen after the end of the ICO period.

Don't get fooled by the numbers. We expressed from the beginning that the goal of this ico is not to crowdfund hundreds of BTC, but to get distributed in those hands who are interested in the coin itself not just a pump and dump.
Also a small initial marketcap leaves a huge space for growing once the services are launched and the coin is tradeable, you don't really think that to create a coin someone will have to hold 30% of the total coins right? The marketcap will adapt to the situation, we are estimating a minimum marketcap of 100 BTC within a short period of time. What is this based on? Simple. With a minimal 1 coin created/week ratio that should create a real demand for 2% of the total supply, and that is far over the real demand, other than trading, of most other coins out there.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Since all the payments will be in XCRE, coin creation services will be available after the initial distribution which will happen after the end of the ICO period.

ha ha so funny  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
1.76 funded, lol, people know this project is useless nonsense, don't be fooled, investors.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The link isn't working, plus you have to send 5 previous hindi translations done by you.
We can't accept your translation.

TURKISH and HINDI translations still available.

Tuskish Translataion already Done
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1674537

Smiley Thank You
We can accept a translation only if you send us a PM with 5 previous translations you made for other coins, also we can't accept translations made with google translate or similar.

man you said that more than 3 times  Grin people are to lazy to read few pages  Tongue
And you haven't even seen our PM box  Smiley
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
The link isn't working, plus you have to send 5 previous hindi translations done by you.

Smiley Thank You
We can accept a translation only if you send us a PM with 5 previous translations you made for other coins, also we can't accept translations made with google translate or similar.

man you said that more than 3 times  Grin people are to lazy to read few pages  Tongue

Smiley Thank You
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Smiley Thank You
Activity: 728
Investments made so far only 1.5 BTC. This would not so much as we would like. Devs need to actively use social networks. Usually, it helps.
Since we are not in desperate need of funding we are happy with the investments so far. ICO was chosen mainly for distribution purposes so the coins are reaching the targeted audience, both pow and free distribution would have been a bad choice for Creatio.
Of course, the more investments we get the further we can push the development paths but since the platform was built even before the ico started, initial funding is not essential in the success of Creatio
i wouldnt be surprised if you'd get shitton of investments in the last days. amongst others i guess we are planning to invest at the end as btc is highliy volatile now and i don't want to miss some good trading by locking my funds for weeks
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
if I may translation again i will do  Grin

Activity: 1085
hi =D
Translations are useless and often the only reason is to dump the coins. Beware of fake translations too.

Exactly that's the reason why we issued only 10 translation bounties, exclusively for those languages that are popular in Bitcointalk Local boards
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Translations are useless and often the only reason is to dump the coins. Beware of fake translations too.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
It is great to hear people are recognizing the potential of creatio. So much anticipation .
Activity: 630
Very interesting concept.  I have always wanted to create my own crypto currency maybe I finally can with this as I'm not fully versed in how to code these coins.  I just hope this doesn't create a mass of crappy altcoins lol
Pages:
Jump to: