Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒ - page 18. (Read 31405 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The 10% bonus period offered for early investors is now over. The exact bonus amount which will be added to your original investments will be calculated when the ICO ends.
ROADMAP UPDATED!
We are happy to announce that we have achieved all the goals listed in the ROADMAP for month of October.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
promissing project, will follow for sure
With a small delay but the blockchain explorer is live at http://explorer.xcreatio.com/ address.
Main website will be also available soon at http://xcreatio.com/ address.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
So dev, too busy with the development . I haven't noticed you in a while .  So is creatio is doing?

Since bitcointalk was down for almost 4 days continuously we had no possibility to post here updates but things are coming along. The explorer is ready it will be announced in a few hours, also the website is in an advanced phase, it should be announced in max 2 days

Very nice to know the progress of Creatio . Hope it would stay on that pace.
So dev, too busy with the development . I haven't noticed you in a while .  So is creatio is doing?

Since bitcointalk was down for almost 4 days continuously we had no possibility to post here updates but things are coming along. The explorer is ready it will be announced in a few hours, also the website is in an advanced phase, it should be announced in max 2 days
Activity: 244
How much you have raised?   Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So dev, too busy with the development . I haven't noticed you in a while .  So is creatio is doing?
What is the diffrent with "Build coin", build coin offer create coin using their wallet but i think they fail to deliver this feature. Many ico coin fail to deliver their plan. Sorry i dont mean to insult, i'm just wondering.

We are already having this feature implemented in our wallet. You can check it by yourself by downloading one of the precompiled test binaries from the op.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What is the diffrent with "Build coin", build coin offer create coin using their wallet but i think they fail to deliver this feature. Many ico coin fail to deliver their plan. Sorry i dont mean to insult, i'm just wondering.
Activity: 686
We would like to draw your attention that we are still accepting submissions for the two vouch copies, also that a little over 1 day has remained from the 10% bonus period for investments. Those willing to participate in the investment bonus should make their investment until 02.11.2016.

I almost missed this because of the bitcointalk ddos, pretty bad that during almost the whole bonus period bitcointalk was down. Any plans to extend the bonus period in concern of this situation?
Where can we find the ico website?
There is no ICO website. For maximum safety we are using direct escrow deposit, meaning that investments are not going through our own gateway, but are sent directly to the escrow address provided by SebastianJu.
More info about the ICO you can find here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16682627
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Where can we find the ico website?
We would like to draw your attention that we are still accepting submissions for the two vouch copies, also that a little over 1 day has remained from the 10% bonus period for investments. Those willing to participate in the investment bonus should make their investment until 02.11.2016.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Just made a small investment, SebastianJu on board is a guarantee for no risk.
We get a lot of PMs regarding the translation bounties. Here are the rules and the available languages.

Translation bounty rules:
  • You must have at least 5 translations done before
  • The translated topic must be updated and maintained until the end of the ICO
  • The payments for the translations will be paid out after the end of the ICO period
  • Besides the listed languages CREATIO Team can't offer any other bounty for translations
  • To reserve a translation bounty please send us a PM with the 5 translations you have previously made

- Spanish - RESERVED freemind1
- Chinese - AVAILABLE
- German - DONE - dadingsda
- French - AVAILABLE
- Italian - RESERVED - ParmaBTC
- Russian - DONE - k0er
- Turkish - AVAILABLE
- Indonesian - DONE - JERRY S
- Filipino - DONE - jwiz168
- Hindi - AVAILABLE

Do you have a whitepaper? What's your business model?
A basic business model is described in the OP. A more detailed whitepaper will be released during the ICO period.
Activity: 425
Do you have a whitepaper? What's your business model?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
escrow refund fee is very high in case some thing goes wrong and escrow has to refund than investors will loose their funds indeed it is a nice project but some bad actors already ruined this concept and with the escrow refund fee criteria lot of ppl will think multiple times before investing into the project.
imo sebastian needs to lower refund fee
Activity: 686
Do i get any additional gift if i will be the first investor?  Tongue
Sorry, but we don't have any special reward for being the first investor, but you can still get rewarded with 10% bonus if you invest in the first week!

Nevermind it seems i missed the first place, but i will deffo join during the bonus period
Pages:
Jump to: