Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL - page 2. (Read 25005 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Ever wondered how to launch and run successful influencer marketing campaigns?

Check the guidelines here.

Join the discussion on Telegram.

Hey, Creators!

YouTube has over 30 billion visitors per day.

Yet visual content remains to be most effective.

Once you step into influencer marketing you should think about YouTube marketing twice. Here are some stats you should keep in mind!

Let us know your opinion in the Telegram group.
Activity: 252
Hey Creator.ai fans!!

Here's a helpful article to help you stay on top of your social media game! ;-)

7 Mistakes when Creating an Influencer Marketing Strategy

https://medium.com/@creatorai/7-mistakes-when-creating-an-influencer-marketing-strategy-336647f291f7
Hey, Creators!

There are over 500 billion daily active users already on Instagram.

Do not miss the opportunity to increase your brand awareness and post engagement.

Check the statistics about Instagram here.

Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 226
As far as I know ICO goes for a long time, but that that on their website I can't find the counter where it is displayed how many means they already collected? Can someone tell me or where to find this information or maybe someone knows?

Hello Musia
Thanks for your interest in Creator.ai.
Creator.Ai is currently undergoing the private sale, focused on strategic partnerships. 😉

The team is preparing all the details to the upcoming crowdsale, so, keep posted! I believe more updates are bound to be released in the near future. 😊

Am I right then you understand that the amount of funds raised is not yet advertised? Or all such there is information on this expense?

Yes, you are right Musia. It would be correct to assume that the team will not disclose any details of the private sale for as long as it is running.
As Seunexy told you, stay tuned for more information to be released once the team rolls out the numbers once the private stage is over  Wink

Thank you so much for your interest, let us know if there's anything else we might assist you with  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
As far as I know ICO goes for a long time, but that that on their website I can't find the counter where it is displayed how many means they already collected? Can someone tell me or where to find this information or maybe someone knows?

Hello Musia
Creator.Ai is currently undergoing the private sale, focused on strategic partnerships. 😉

The team is preparing all the details to the upcoming crowdsale, so, keep posted! I believe more updates are bound to be released in the near future. 😊

Am I right then you understand that the amount of funds raised is not yet advertised? Or all such there is information on this expense?
Activity: 259
This is not a pioneer project in the domain of marketing content-creating, but my opinion is we need a lot of projects to appear, so in the end one will really disrupt the industry and break the small-scale business barrier. An MVP exists, which I consider to be a must nowadays.
Thank you very much for your support.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
This is not a pioneer project in the domain of marketing content-creating, but my opinion is we need a lot of projects to appear, so in the end one will really disrupt the industry and break the small-scale business barrier. An MVP exists, which I consider to be a must nowadays.
Hello, Creators.

Are you sharing your content on Twitter?

There are a few things you need to know! Check this 5 important statistics about influencers on Twitter.

Also, feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 259

Hello Musia

https://saturn.black
HEY, CREATORS!

Do you know what are the 5 things you should keep in mind to create remarkable content?

Click to find out.

Creator is also on Telegram. You can join the community here.
Of course there are big names among partners and team is very talented as well. Now question is when the ICO will start if seems that team is not ready to jump in the fundraising field at the moment. They are waiting for market to turn to be pro which will remain probably as it was all the year's long. You have to start collecting funds after all.

Hi there, thank you for your support and please note, private sale is ongoing as following:

——————————
PRIVATE PRESALE
The Private Pre-Sale stage of the token sale, focused on strategic partnerships is currently ongoing.
If you are interested in participating, please send an email to [email protected]
——————————
CROWDSALE
To be announced soon!

👉🏻Hard cap: $20m
👉🏻Soft cap: $12m
👉🏻Base token price: $0.04
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Of course there are big names among partners and team is very talented as well. Now question is when the ICO will start if seems that team is not ready to jump in the fundraising field at the moment. They are waiting for market to turn to be pro which will remain probably as it was all the year's long. You have to start collecting funds after all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Judging by the partners, the project is popular, I generally like the idea, the team works well, most likely, there will be success.

who are the partners? i would like to know them, any news link? btw despite big partners, in this bear market so many project couldnt rise agaisnt btc..
You can find more details on the existing partnerships at this link, from crypto projects to creators that have worked with Creator.Ai!

Also, make sure you join the discussion at the Telegram Group! 🙌
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Judging by the partners, the project is popular, I generally like the idea, the team works well, most likely, there will be success.

who are the partners? i would like to know them, any news link? btw despite big partners, in this bear market so many project couldnt rise agaisnt btc..

Thanks for the support! Be sure to Follow Creator.ai on Twitter so you won't miss any updates! ;-)
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Creator.ai is the world's first blockchain protocol for content creation.
A new promising company that is worth paying attention to. The company in the long term can give a large increase during the year. The company has a great future and perspective. Successful sale
HELLO, CREATORS! HOW ARE YOU TODAY???

Are you having a problem with creating content on Instagram???

Check out these 5 tips for creating attractive content on Instagram.

Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: