Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL - page 3. (Read 25005 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Creator.ai is the world's first blockchain protocol for content creation.
A new promising company that is worth paying attention to. The company in the long term can give a large increase during the year. The company has a great future and perspective. Successful sale

Thank you Amir for the support! Be sure to Follow Creator.ai on Twitter for all the news updates! :-)
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
A new promising company that is worth paying attention to. The company in the long term can give a large increase during the year. The company has a great future and perspective. Successful sale
Activity: 140

Yes, I think so, they have a good concept. Their protocol handles payments, reporting, campaign creation, and review, all by leveraging the blockchain. And, as we know, they have great partners and investors.
Thank you for your support, Zulkarnaen!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Yes, I think so, they have a good concept. Their protocol handles payments, reporting, campaign creation, and review, all by leveraging the blockchain. And, as we know, they have great partners and investors.
Activity: 252

thank you for the support!! Please do Join Creator.ai's Telegram Group to stay updated :-)
Activity: 392
Hello, Creators.

Did you know that you can download Creator's latest content and influencer marketing eBooks and Guides???  Grin

Check all the content hereWink

Join the discussion on Telegram.

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Hi, just running through the social channels listed on the MVP sign up page, I couldn’t see YouTube listed. Any particular reason for that?
Hi there! Wink

I see you have asked the same question over the Telegram Group.
We have already reached out to the team on that matter, as soon as they provide a feedback, we'll let the community know! 🙌🏽
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Hi, just running through the social channels listed on the MVP sign up page, I couldn’t see YouTube listed. Any particular reason for that?
GREETINGS, CREATORS!

Here is basic info about Content Review Protocol, a new consensus that Creator team is bringing to attention.  Wink

The Creator.ai Content Review Protocol is an automated, AI-powered protocol that will review all content that the creator has submitted.

The protocol will automatically review and flag any content that does not include the correct:
● Keywords
● Hashtags
● Links
● Product (using image recognition)
● Other campaign-specific guidelines.

To learn more about CRP and Creator itself, take a look at the whitepaper.

Also feel free to join Creator community on Telegram to engage into the discussion.
Activity: 280
Would you like to share information about the progress on private sale that in current round how much money from soft cap has been raised ? A soft cap of $12 million isn't very little these days. Making this information public may be help to make the whole process easy. I suppose team has not decided of final date for ICO because there is no information.

Hello Jtalk, this info is not publicly available as of now. Please keep an eye out in the Telegram Community for future announcements regarding the sale progress.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Would you like to share information about the progress on private sale that in current round how much money from soft cap has been raised ? A soft cap of $12 million isn't very little these days. Making this information public may be help to make the whole process easy. I suppose team has not decided of final date for ICO because there is no information.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May I ask how much money is collected so far?

Hi,  thanks for the question. Creator.ai is at the private sale stage as such this information is not public at the moment. Please be on the lookout for updates from the team. Do join the discussion on telegram.

Information is very useful for everyone with this news people will know that this project is still running.
Thanks so much for your support, SeVenlast!

Make sure you drop by Creator's Telegram Group and join the discussion! Wink
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

Hi,  thanks for the question. Creator.ai is at the private sale stage as such this information is not public at the moment. Please be on the lookout for updates from the team. Do join the discussion on telegram.

Information is very useful for everyone with this news people will know that this project is still running.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100

Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Hello, Creators!

Did you know that you can earn CR8 tokens on the Creator platform???

You can earn it for:

Content creation: Earn CR8 when content is approved during campaigns.

Community content reviews: Earn CR8 for accurately flagging content that does not follow a marketer’s guidelines or that includes errors.

Gamification of the platform:

- Marketers who complete a certain threshold number of campaigns will earn CR8 as a reward.
 - Content creators who fill out their profile or complete milestones will earn CR8 as a reward.

To learn more about the project, take a look at the whitepaper.  Wink

You can always engage in the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 140
Any new information on the start date of the crowdsale? If the exact date has not yet been determined, what prevents you from appointing it? Just the market situation or something?

Hello, Kingston87! The sale is currently in the Private Pre-Sale stage, focused on strategic partnerships(If you are interested in participating, please send an email to [email protected]), there are lots of factors involved in announcing/finalizing the start of the crowdsale, but rest assured it will be announced soon! To stay up to day with all the latest news and announcements, please join the CREATOR.AI Telegram channel.
GREETINGS, CREATORS! HOPE YOU ARE ALL GREAT TODAY!

Two most popular platforms for influencer marketing are Instagram and YouTube. Even though it is possible to pursue success on both platforms, people are still wondering which one is better for influencer marketing.

Check this blog post for more details on both platforms.

What is your choice? You can comment below or in the Telegram community.  Wink
Activity: 280
This project has great potential. I think that ICO Creator will be successful, I want to wish success to the project.

Thanks Aleksandra for the well wishes. Wish you success in everything you do too Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This project has great potential. I think that ICO Creator will be successful, I want to wish success to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: