Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 31. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
-13% today on marketcap. Could I buy and hold? some one help me
Dont invest more than you can afford to lose.
I will not tell you what to do .
I will just tell you what i do or did.
I buy and hold Smiley
me too
hold, buy and wait for the win

me too.. Got 10k CRDNC coins... will be HODLING for long-term than will probably sell at 200$ after a period of 9 - 10 months Smiley
Dont invest more than you can afford to lose.
I will not tell you what to do .
I will just tell you what i do or did.
I buy and hold Smiley
me too
hold, buy and wait for the win
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

hold it until the platform open
Activity: 14
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what happen on credence price? 2$ what the hell, dont go to 1$ please hahaha

Why is price so low and dont say its FUDers

western coin is at $4.20, 0.00039160 BTC

Whales are manipulated and gathered at low prices, all weak investors sell credence at low prices, they do not understand the meaning of holding credence, when the web platform goes up, credence will cost 10, 20 , $ 30 in December, congratulations on who holds credencecoin

Large number of whales is the only flaw with CRDNC

CRDNC is on sale today. Buy as much as possible on 80% discount today. CRDNC will moon as soon as dev launches the platform Smiley Be positive

dev will lanch there website in 2 weeks, just wondering what will the price before they lanch there platporm
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
you are right that compounding will get higher profit but i forget that it takes longer time to pay for. And if you continue to compouding, When it collapse you lost all. That's why we should make only 1 loan.

Scarp compounding altogether or limit it to 6 months max

you want long term sustainable platform then you have to put compounding  under control, it may look less attractive compared to crazy hextra daily interest rates and hex gold but you got to ask your self a question, do you want platform that will be gone in 6 months or you want something that last years, there is always a tradeoff

What you talk makes no sense. It may last longer but in the end the returns are the same. Low interest for long time is same as high interest for short time. It's actually better to get the returns quickly and move on so Credence loses there.

No wonder Credence is crashing. Whales are good at math too and can't be manipulated by smooth talk from developers.

Whales are manipulated and gathered at low prices, all weak investors sell credence at low prices, they do not understand the meaning of holding credence, when the web platform goes up, credence will cost 10, 20 , $ 30 in December, congratulations on who holds credencecoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

CRDNC is on sale today. Buy as much as possible on 80% discount today. CRDNC will moon as soon as dev launches the platform Smiley Be positive

Check this out https://my.martcoin.io/ref/52d16485 as we wait for dev to put site up..Smiley

What is its link with CRDNC?
Activity: 67

Check this out https://my.martcoin.io/ref/52d16485 as we wait for dev to put site up..Smiley
Activity: 24
1% per day is too less. BTC increases more. Why should we convert BTC to lend to you at 1%? No wonder the price is crashing.
LMAO no it is NOT too low, and BTC does not even come close to that return. A $10,010 loan at 1.3% daily (1%+.3% bonus) would be worth $549,880 in 1 year. That is almost a 55x gain in a year BTC doesn't match that.

Your math is way off..

$10,010 x .013 = $130.13 per day.

Multiply that by 365 = $47,497.45

Of course if you re-invest daily that amount will be much more, but nowhere close to what you stated.. That said I'm fine with the "low" interest payments if it gives the platform long-term sustainability.
No my math is dead on, you are not compounding daily interest.... trust my number is the correct one.

Ok my bad. I guess I underestimated the power of compounding interest.  Shocked

Those numbers look nice!

You guys are getting the maths wrong. It says MAX 1% per day. That is far away from a guaranteed 1% per day. The average may probably be around 0.6% per day. And you won't get 0.3% bonus on the reinvest. Anyway  0.6% average is way less than even bitconnect, forget about competing with hextra.

And yeah unless the owner is your spouse, it would be foolish to be reinvesting for 6 months

Hextra's gonna be long dead and credence still paying profits watch and see
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
1% per day is too less. BTC increases more. Why should we convert BTC to lend to you at 1%? No wonder the price is crashing.
LMAO no it is NOT too low, and BTC does not even come close to that return. A $10,010 loan at 1.3% daily (1%+.3% bonus) would be worth $549,880 in 1 year. That is almost a 55x gain in a year BTC doesn't match that.

Your math is way off..

$10,010 x .013 = $130.13 per day.

Multiply that by 365 = $47,497.45

Of course if you re-invest daily that amount will be much more, but nowhere close to what you stated.. That said I'm fine with the "low" interest payments if it gives the platform long-term sustainability.
No my math is dead on, you are not compounding daily interest.... trust my number is the correct one.

Ok my bad. I guess I underestimated the power of compounding interest.  Shocked

Those numbers look nice!

You guys are getting the maths wrong. It says MAX 1% per day. That is far away from a guaranteed 1% per day. The average may probably be around 0.6% per day. And you won't get 0.3% bonus on the reinvest. Anyway  0.6% average is way less than even bitconnect, forget about competing with hextra.

And yeah unless the owner is your spouse, it would be foolish to be reinvesting for 6 months
Activity: 21
The information is in white paper at bottom of page 7.
Credence team thanks for setting up this platform which is by far my favorite and I think will one day #1. I have a question about the loans could you please answer.
This is taken from your whitepaper
"You will have the option to re-invest any interest earned and therefore commence a new contract at that rate starting on the date you reinvest, you will also have the option to auto-reinvest 50% or 100% of your interest earned and this will again reset your loan period but also increase your daily interest amounts earned on your loan.  Reinvestment figures on interest earned will be rounded down to the nearest $ amount and the remainder will sit in your USD Wallet."

First & Third highlight - When you get the chance please try to bring auto-reinvest back I love that feature, and also the $1 reinvest vs $10 reinvest.

Second highlight - If I am at $9990 and getting the .10% bonus and then I reinvest my earnings into that same loan and it is now over $10,010 do I start making the .30% bonus on that loan? I should because my loan resets to that day and this is how it reads and I hope it is how it functions. I realize that my term will reset to 199 days every time I reinvest...but I don't care because I will just let it ride for the long term. Thanks

Where do you get this information, thanks
Activity: 21
Credence team thanks for setting up this platform which is by far my favorite and I think will one day #1. I have a question about the loans could you please answer.
This is taken from your whitepaper
"You will have the option to re-invest any interest earned and therefore commence a new contract at that rate starting on the date you reinvest, you will also have the option to auto-reinvest 50% or 100% of your interest earned and this will again reset your loan period but also increase your daily interest amounts earned on your loan. Reinvestment figures on interest earned will be rounded down to the nearest $ amount and the remainder will sit in your USD Wallet."

First & Third highlight - When you get the chance please try to bring auto-reinvest back I love that feature, and also the $1 reinvest vs $10 reinvest.

Second highlight - If I am at $9990 and getting the .10% bonus and then I reinvest my earnings into that same loan and it is now over $10,010 do I start making the .30% bonus on that loan? I should because my loan resets to that day and this is how it reads and I hope it is how it functions. I realize that my term will reset to 199 days every time I reinvest...but I don't care because I will just let it ride for the long term. Thanks
Activity: 11
Guys, i am having a hard time getting the credence wallet to sync. It seems to be stuck in "out of sync" with 0 active connections.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

When you started the wallet, did you allow it to accept incoming and outgoing connections?

Are you on a connection where some ports might be blocked?

Only things I could think of really, because all of these QT wallets should be made so simple nowadays.
Activity: 31
My body is ready ... so are my coins
Pages:
Jump to: