Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 32. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
calm down for moon mission Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
can't wait for the website to launch..
Activity: 154
you are right that compounding will get higher profit but i forget that it takes longer time to pay for. And if you continue to compouding, When it collapse you lost all. That's why we should make only 1 loan.

Scarp compounding altogether or limit it to 6 months max

you want long term sustainable platform then you have to put compounding  under control, it may look less attractive compared to crazy hextra daily interest rates and hex gold but you got to ask your self a question, do you want platform that will be gone in 6 months or you want something that last years, there is always a tradeoff
Activity: 201
you are right that compounding will get higher profit but i forget that it takes longer time to pay for. And if you continue to compouding, When it collapse you lost all. That's why we should make only 1 loan.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Any update from credence dev? Are they going to launch platform today? If not then it's a request to dev to please release atleast the website ASAP because it's price is already suffering so much. We'll be definitely mooning if it's website is launched.

alot of lending platform coins/tokens are suffering today in general.
Activity: 27
Any update from credence dev? Are they going to launch platform today? If not then it's a request to dev to please release atleast the website ASAP because it's price is already suffering so much. We'll be definitely mooning if it's website is launched.
1% per day is too less. BTC increases more. Why should we convert BTC to lend to you at 1%? No wonder the price is crashing.
LMAO no it is NOT too low, and BTC does not even come close to that return. A $10,010 loan at 1.3% daily (1%+.3% bonus) would be worth $549,880 in 1 year. That is almost a 55x gain in a year BTC doesn't match that.

Your math is way off..

$10,010 x .013 = $130.13 per day.

Multiply that by 365 = $47,497.45

Of course if you re-invest daily that amount will be much more, but nowhere close to what you stated.. That said I'm fine with the "low" interest payments if it gives the platform long-term sustainability.
No my math is dead on, you are not compounding daily interest.... trust my number is the correct one.

Ok my bad. I guess I underestimated the power of compounding interest.  Shocked

Those numbers look nice!
Activity: 21
1% per day is too less. BTC increases more. Why should we convert BTC to lend to you at 1%? No wonder the price is crashing.
LMAO no it is NOT too low, and BTC does not even come close to that return. A $10,010 loan at 1.3% daily (1%+.3% bonus) would be worth $549,880 in 1 year. That is almost a 55x gain in a year BTC doesn't match that.

Your math is way off..

$10,010 x .013 = $130.13 per day.

Multiply that by 365 = $47,497.45

Of course if you re-invest daily that amount will be much more, but nowhere close to what you stated.. That said I'm fine with the "low" interest payments if it gives the platform long-term sustainability.
No my math is dead on, you are not compounding daily interest.... trust my number is the correct one.
Activity: 9
Yep that is correct Einstein said those words.

"He who understands it, earns it … he who doesn't … pays it"
Activity: 44
i think it was Einstein that said compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world......

Calculation Results
Your results are based on... $10,000.00 investment starting on 11/28/2017 for 365 Days at 1.3% interest paid per day calculated every day and compounded with 100% of your profit being reinvested and 0% withdrawn thus resulting in an accumulated profit total of $1,105,444.66.

You have an option to buy 1 BTC fo $10k now  and wait 1 year and see if you gonna beat 1.1mil Grin
To be exact, It will generate you a total amount of  $1,115,443.45 compounded everyday at 1.3%, for the duration of 365 days. Seems good. By that time, the price of Credence coin is over 400-500 USD.

Now this is getting scary

Calculation Results
Your results are based on... $50,000.00 investment starting on 11/28/2017 for 1001 Days at 1.3% interest paid per day calculated every day and compounded with 100% of your profit being reinvested and 0% withdrawn thus resulting in an accumulated profit total of $20,607,431,095.27.

How do you read that number?  Grin

If they last 3 years we will all be driving lambos

wow , great

Calculation Results
Your results are based on... $10,000.00 investment starting on 11/28/2017 for 365 Days at 1.3% interest paid per day calculated every day and compounded with 100% of your profit being reinvested and 0% withdrawn thus resulting in an accumulated profit total of $1,105,444.66.

You have an option to buy 1 BTC fo $10k now  and wait 1 year and see if you gonna beat 1.1mil Grin
To be exact, It will generate you a total amount of  $1,115,443.45 compounded everyday at 1.3%, for the duration of 365 days. Seems good. By that time, the price of Credence coin is over 400-500 USD.

Now this is getting scary

Calculation Results
Your results are based on... $50,000.00 investment starting on 11/28/2017 for 1001 Days at 1.3% interest paid per day calculated every day and compounded with 100% of your profit being reinvested and 0% withdrawn thus resulting in an accumulated profit total of $20,607,431,095.27.

How do you read that number?  Grin

If they last 3 years we will all be driving lambos
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Calculation Results

You have an option to buy 1 BTC fo $10k now  and wait 1 year and see if you gonna beat 1.1mil Grin
To be exact, It will generate you a total amount of  $1,115,443.45 compounded everyday at 1.3%, for the duration of 365 days. Seems good. By that time, the price of Credence coin is over 400-500 USD.

Calculation Results

You have an option to buy 1 BTC fo $10k now  and wait 1 year and see if you gonna beat 1.1mil Grin
Activity: 55

Which exchange is coming next ?
The internal exchange is coming next.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Which exchange is coming next ?
Are there people still having a hard time withdrawing their coin in Mercatox? I withdrew mine yesterday and i receive my coin just in time. Maybe there are some problems or maintenance on their end that is why withdrawal and deposits are not available. You better contact their support instead of being hallucinated if they locked out your account or what.

It seems the issue has been resolved. I withdrew some CRDNC about 10 minutes ago and it hit my wallet instantly. (after email confirmation)
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Are there people still having a hard time withdrawing their coin in Mercatox? I withdrew mine yesterday and i receive my coin just in time. Maybe there are some problems or maintenance on their end that is why withdrawal and deposits are not available. You better contact their support instead of being hallucinated if they locked out your account or what.
Activity: 9
yea if you reinvest starting with 10,000 and compound you will have 374,230 dollars in active investment at the end of the year. If you do not reinvest you will make like 36,500 for 365 days.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
It is called mainsteam adoption with BTC, we are cracking some coconuts !
Pages:
Jump to: