Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 27. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
for those who wondering the register you can do it by

credencecoin.co/login

i dont even want to ask or hope that is the signup/login .
Activity: 7

credencecoin.co/login

now we able to register or not yet ?

I wouldn't if I were you.  They are testing.

i tried to register and verify my phone number and it work and i get my "OTP"
but the register don't work yet
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

credencecoin.co/login

signup also appears....
the starfield background sucks 60% CPU Sad
Activity: 55

credencecoin.co/login

I wouldn't if I were you.  They are testing.
Activity: 7

credencecoin.co/login

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

credencecoin.co/login

Activity: 17
Activity: 237
man i love credence but they need too hurry up. competition is having their lending platform ready in like 5 days, why are they taking so long?

most "competition" are sloppy and will have issues. credence wants to make sure everything works very well. for example, look how long electroneum is taking to make sure everything is right. compared to them credence is moving along very quickly.
What's with electroneum have to do with Lending? Isn't it a project about mining thru mobile phones? I've seen it most of my friends jump into ico without thinking. now it's below the ICO price.

ETN ICO price was under 1c and today's price is $0.039520 USD

Please check facts before posting, its not that hard, google is your friend

Yes, check your facts please, I purchased ETN for .005$ and it's currently over .04$
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
im very excited for the final release of credence coin in the market. dev has been working so hard so that the website is impenetrable and working through high volumes of traffic. great work team!
Activity: 154
man i love credence but they need too hurry up. competition is having their lending platform ready in like 5 days, why are they taking so long?

most "competition" are sloppy and will have issues. credence wants to make sure everything works very well. for example, look how long electroneum is taking to make sure everything is right. compared to them credence is moving along very quickly.
What's with electroneum have to do with Lending? Isn't it a project about mining thru mobile phones? I've seen it most of my friends jump into ico without thinking. now it's below the ICO price.

ETN ICO price was under 1c and today's price is $0.039520 USD

Please check facts before posting, its not that hard, google is your friend
Activity: 2

electroneum still 4x gain, dont u see that?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Activity: 154

Sloppy competition is blessing for Credence, locking  funds, not allowing withdrawals, servers crashing, not communicating, not answering emails, selling coins for $3-$5 in ico, CEO with scammy past and some are simply outright scam

It almost like every single one of these platforms has some major flow or 2 giving credence opportunity to outperform them all
Activity: 45
This project is taking too long to build. We the investors are lossing hope

you seem confused. the project is right on schedule. you apparently didnt bother to read the roadmap or dev posts.

if you are trying to fud.. please see this video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xlR56j8ae0&feature=youtu.be&t=0m28s
Activity: 182

this project is leaking/updating too much info. we the "fudder" are losing chance to fud in trollbox.

brand new acc
Activity: 27

brand new account
Activity: 77
should i hold my credence coin mercatox or put at the wallet for staking.

also, parking your coins on an exchange is risky.. just google mtgox and read how many people got hosed by leaving their coins on that exchange.
Activity: 14
other competition can't compete with credence coin due to the dev are willing to communicate with the community. some of the dev do not communicate .

Pages:
Jump to: