Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 49. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
Here it is proof that Credence coin will be listed on Coinexchange by December !st from Coinexchange themselves on video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZK7ApE0B_g

Thanks for taking the time to create the video and post this.  You just took away some of the Fudders ammunition, what can they come up with now?   Cheesy

No problem at all. I have also made several tutorial videos around Credence since the pre-sale to help folks participate on my Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY4c5FZt2WY&list=PLVJfzZDDWzP9NSE6myUOVCGMV0rloCJLF
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is anyone mining? If so, which pool are you using and how often are the payouts?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
This project offers a pretty interesting offer because they already provide security guarantees for digital currency and decentralized by using a very
advanced PoW algorithm. but the reason for not publishing your team is still a question of many.
but the most important point is that you can offer profit and evidence to investors
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Mine used red furry profit or not Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
Thanx a lot crypto explorer

Credence Coin could be listed on 1 december on coinexchange.io ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZK7ApE0B_g

Smiley

No problem at all. When I saw conflicting reports I just had to see for myself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hextra already to the moon.. look like credence is way too slow.
ucoincash is getting all the hype.

really hope dev give an update by releasing the "upcoming exchange" to bring hope back to credence coin
Activity: 59
This coin so good! But, Do you know BitChamps? Best ICO November - Tokensale Nov 18!
BitChamps aims to become one of the best crypto-currencies in the world, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and the best platform for lending like Bitconnect.
- https://medium.com/@saivnvn/what-is-bitchamps-white-paper-ann-bcs-coin-bounty-program-322b78afd688

Poor code, it's showing virus.
Activity: 36
Cmon guysss hurry up!! Hextra is amost 25 bucsk!!! lets goooooooo
Activity: 196

Good work dev .

Yes indeed. Developer is very active and that makes credence special comparing to other lending coins .
Activity: 53
For the purchase and sale ratio, our wall should be removed at 0.004.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Good work dev .
CRDNC is on 3rd at my lending platform reviews site: http://www.lendingplatformreviews.com/
Please bookmark it guys  Grin Grin Grin
Thanks for adding us, although we have a .com redirect in place the actual site address is www.credencecoin.co not .com  Smiley

To answer a couple of other questions we won't name the exchange but they got back to us and the price of the listing was enough to buy a small house with so we will stick with coin exchange and Mercatox for now, we may revisit the bigger exchanges once we are up and running, we would prefer to maintain funds for loans/interest payments at this stage.

And to answer another question yes the QR code was our little tweak to the site, not only to make it easier for those on Youtube to display it, but there are many out there who will clone a youtube video, especially of popular channels and post the same video but put their own referral link in the description, we see this as a way of combating this so if someone wants to use your referral code they can scan it even if it is on a fake channel using your video but the fake channel creator will not be able to remove the QR code.

People put a lot of work into some of their videos and to have someone steal it and use it for referrals is common place, we think this is a good way of helping deter this.  Hopefully we start a trend for all referral based coins, to stop those who clone videos from doing so, or at least deter some of them. 

We notice on Mercatox the sell orders have dropped dramatically while the buy orders are circa 14BTC, so that is a good sign, no doubt there might be a few bumps along the road over the next 14 days, but we think we have seen the last of the weak hands sell now. 

Thanks to the Credence Community for keeping the faith, as we said in last update, only just on 2 weeks until we are ready for testing then launch. 

We will provide another update on Monday or Tuesday, until then rest assured work is progressing well on the site.

Thank You
Credence Coin. 

Haha my bad. Fixed it. I can't wait to see the referral program Cheesy
Activity: 84
www.credencecoin.co
CRDNC is on 3rd at my lending platform reviews site: http://www.lendingplatformreviews.com/
Thanks for adding us, although we have a .com redirect in place the actual site address is www.credencecoin.co not .com  Smiley

To answer a couple of other questions we won't name the exchange but they got back to us and the price of the listing was enough to buy a small house with so we will stick with coin exchange and Mercatox for now, we may revisit the bigger exchanges once we are up and running, we would prefer to maintain funds for loans/interest payments at this stage.

And to answer another question yes the QR code was our little tweak to the site, not only to make it easier for those on Youtube to display it, but there are many out there who will clone a youtube video, especially of popular channels and post the same video but put their own referral link in the description, we see this as a way of combating this so if someone wants to use your referral code they can scan it even if it is on a fake channel using your video but the fake channel creator will not be able to remove the QR code.

People put a lot of work into some of their videos and to have someone steal it and use it for referrals is common place, we think this is a good way of helping deter this.  Hopefully we start a trend for all referral based coins, to stop those who clone videos from doing so, or at least deter some of them. 

We notice on Mercatox the sell orders have dropped dramatically while the buy orders are circa 14BTC, so that is a good sign, no doubt there might be a few bumps along the road over the next 14 days, but we think we have seen the last of the weak hands sell now. 

Thanks to the Credence Community for keeping the faith, as we said in last update, only just on 2 weeks until we are ready for testing then launch. 

We will provide another update on Monday or Tuesday, until then rest assured work is progressing well on the site.

Thank You
Credence Coin. 

Activity: 86
Thanks for video Smiley, damn fudder to whale!
Activity: 154

Listing on one of top 10 exchanges, binance or hitbtc?

Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Thank you Dev,

You're doing a great job.  Keep up the good work.

WTF  Huh

Credence has had a couple bad days and lot of FUD going around. Seems a lot of the FUDDERs have tricked noobs into dumping them cheap CRDNC  Cry Good luck to all the hodlers and believers in this project. Moon is coming!   Cool

What a joke of a clown show shit coin. Sadly many people will end up buying this coin, and the joke will be on them  Cheesy
Peculiar. 

Hi Everyone, There is not too much to update ATM that is why we have not been posting here. 

The site is progressing on track with both front end and back end. For those who are interested we are creating the API's for the wallets using RPC commands to interact with the CRDNC daemon.  Some of the back-end is being developed using Laravel framework and other parts including notifications are being developed using Nodejs.    For the exchange itself we are using the MySQL database to deal with multiple transactions to make it scalable and efficient in terms of handling large amounts of data.  There is also some custom code being written into the site which will cover the Lending, Referrals and Support.

As others have mentioned our price is stable on the markets and $2 seems to be the support level even though it could go up or down from there, the closer we get to release the closer we are to seeing the true price of Credence considering it's limited supply and very sustainable future.

We have been in discussions with a very large exchange (In the top 10 for volume) and they have replied back asking for more details about CRDNC which we have since sent off, we will not name them in case they do not list us but of course if they inform us that they are going to list us you guys will be the first to know.

With roughly 14 days to go until projected site completion we ask that you hang in there, it is not long now and when we do launch we hope to see the price of Credence Coin rise steadily and once people start receiving their daily payments for loans without interruptions or delays or lock outs we think that will shine more of a public light on Credence Coin and that will then reflect in the market price. 

Thank You!
Credence Coin

Activity: 9
@credencecoin Hello you guys mentioned that you would be implementing a feature on your platform that the other lending platforms do not have and that some would likely copy this feature as it becomes recognized.  Is the feature you guys were referring to the QR code ability in the top right, or has the feature still to be announced yet?  Thanks and keep up the good work!
Activity: 21
morning..(in Austria)
i have arround 7000 coins..
My plan for the loan:
Lend 1000coins to 10 Dollars
Then wait until the price is 20Dollar  and lend 1000coins
Then wait until the price is 50Dollar  and lend 2000coins
and the rest will be staking...
is it a good plan?

My plan is to do at least a 10k loan using (BTC not CRDNC) on day one reinvesting 100% daily and I will be holding all my coins long term and will start to sell just my staking coins only after a minimum of $100. A lot of people are upset that the price isn't higher but I don't even give a crap about that. I am interested in this platform because the devs have it set up to be the best sustainable long term platform. Devs please find a way to bring back the auto reinvest!!! I want to set it at 100% and just walk away and not have to worry about checking it everyday to reinvest.
Pages:
Jump to: