Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 46. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I sent Credence Coin to my window wallet. What should I do anymore to stake it?

just leave it there and wait
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I sent Credence Coin to my window wallet. What should I do anymore to stake it?
Activity: 7
Fuck elektra coin !! Instead of invest in elektra, if i buy hextra or credence, i can earn lots of money. Fuck those scammer. Go to the hell !!
Ico coin lending is trending of ico.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Guys! This is topic ANN for Credence Coin.  LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 50
I agree, no coin had skeptics than like bitcoin did, skeptics, scammers and dumpers have little or no influence in this industry
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Fuck elektra coin !! Instead of invest in elektra, if i buy hextra or credence, i can earn lots of money. Fuck those scammer. Go to the hell !!
Activity: 154
Elektra had insurance too, would you believe that, buyers felt so excited and safe with them;D

"What Makes Elektra Different?
Insurance
The Elektra Insurance policy will help protect your funds that you have loaned out to us. 40% of our ICO will be placed in a secure offline wallet  to protect client funds."

Credence under-promises and over-delivers, so far at least.
Activity: 24
is  the ico over

Yep long gone but still not too late to get in. 3$ is still a cheap cheap bargain considering the quantity and relevance of the coin.

time to move or what?no update too~

When u look at it, it is just another crappy vietnamese project, developed in the basement. It will make 1 out 10000 happy! Invest with caution. These guys can't even develop a nice looking website, let along running a multi million dollars project!

So bitter must've bought Elektra Coin. They did have a fancy whitepaper though, so much did u get burned for?
Activity: 220
I believe as the majority in this thread firmly to this coin and wish the developers all the best and do not be intimidated by the skeptics  Smiley
Activity: 38
is  the ico over

Yep long gone but still not too late to get in. 3$ is still a cheap cheap bargain considering the quantity and relevance of the coin.

When u look at it, it is just another crappy vietnamese project, developed in the basement. It will make 1 out 10000 happy! Invest with caution. These guys can't even develop a nice looking website, let along running a multi million dollars project!
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
is  the ico over

Activity: 24
is  the ico over

Activity: 126
is  the ico over
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
Hello Guys,

Was wondering how this project has been doing...

Good luck and Happy trading!!

Founder Nur1Labs
Once the train leave you wish you bough a cheap ticket. With the limited supply I have lot of faith in Credence. People say Gold reward will be 30$ but that would put them at the same market cap then Bitconnect is this really realist?

Most people don't know shit about the market cap or technology. GoldReward is an ERC20 token, Vitalik will tweet about it then boom.........

Why not if demand is there to drive the price? They sold 3.7 m tokens in 20 min or so, they had to cancel 30% of orders, could have sold another 5 mil had there been enough tokens

You have to realize that new investors are coming in willing to throw money on anything, BCC is nothing special, U coin cash has a good chance in beating bitconnect.

And if you ask me, bitcoin isn't that special.  The fees are too high, sending btc often takes too long, and the blockchain isn't as private as it was initially led on to be.  All of these things were initially supposed to be pros of bitcoin and now they're all cons.   All that considered, bitcoin isn't going anywhere anytime soon, regardless of its flaws.  It's just not that simple, it's the face of cryptocurrencies and will remain that for the foreseeable future.

Bitconnect is the face of lending programs,  and regardless of whatever flaws you think it may have, I think you're naive to think ANY lending coin is going to come in and unseat that like it's nothing.  BCC doesn't have to be beat though, the best lending coins can co-exist.

that why many hard fork and split. but as you know bitcoin git is growth ahahaha~
Activity: 318
Once the train leave you wish you bough a cheap ticket. With the limited supply I have lot of faith in Credence. People say Gold reward will be 30$ but that would put them at the same market cap then Bitconnect is this really realist?

Most people don't know shit about the market cap or technology. GoldReward is an ERC20 token, Vitalik will tweet about it then boom.........

Why not if demand is there to drive the price? They sold 3.7 m tokens in 20 min or so, they had to cancel 30% of orders, could have sold another 5 mil had there been enough tokens

You have to realize that new investors are coming in willing to throw money on anything, BCC is nothing special, U coin cash has a good chance in beating bitconnect.

And if you ask me, bitcoin isn't that special.  The fees are too high, sending btc often takes too long, and the blockchain isn't as private as it was initially led on to be.  All of these things were initially supposed to be pros of bitcoin and now they're all cons.   All that considered, bitcoin isn't going anywhere anytime soon, regardless of its flaws.  It's just not that simple, it's the face of cryptocurrencies and will remain that for the foreseeable future.

Bitconnect is the face of lending programs,  and regardless of whatever flaws you think it may have, I think you're naive to think ANY lending coin is going to come in and unseat that like it's nothing.  BCC doesn't have to be beat though, the best lending coins can co-exist.
Founder Nur1Labs
still can mining. or not?confused~
Minimum Stake Age: 2 Hours
https://imgur.com/a/fbYgX

Good luck Smiley

ok try out

Guys any exchange for this....search used blockfolio nothing found lol!
Activity: 168
Credence only needs to be on a couple of exchanges. Why is it necessary to go on the big ones? Whatever exchange they go on, people will go to those exchanges to trade them. I think 1 or 2 is probably best because if you are on too many exchanges, the prices can fluctuate too much and volume might be too low on those exchanges. If you like to buy and sell quick, the fewer the exchanges the better. It would be nice to go on Kucoin or COSS exchange but that is a different story.
I think big exchanges are a double edge sword.  They do lead to more buyers, but they also lead to more sellers.
Activity: 6
I have read that sometimes the QT wallet does not recognize your password even if it is written correctly, is this true? If you backup the wallet before you put a password and then again after you put one, can you later restore the non-password protected wallet if in the future QT stops accepting your correct password? I find this absolutely insane! Not even sure if it is 100% correct so please tell me if such a problem really exists with QT wallets. I still haven't put any CRDNC in my wallet as I wanna make sure I know exactly how to protect my coins if anything crazy happens.
Pages:
Jump to: