Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 77. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

High quality marketing, lending platforms are dime a dozen these days.

Lending is not good enough, hextra knew that and announced Gold coin, Western is offering lending at $1 above market  price, they want people to lend while everyone is expecting 50x in 2 weeks then dump. Regal set benchmark that cant be matched under current conditions.

Inovations, perhaps insurances, above market price lending offer so deves get all coins back and once all coins are controlled by one entity its easy to control prices, noody can sell for less coz nobody has coins anymore

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I think Credence future lie in the quality of their platform. Being just a lending platform dosent seems to be enough anymore. Let's hope!
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
When will we get listed on Cryptopia or Coinexchange?

I honestly think . another exchange wont help us . we need to website to go live . to give the coin value . right now the coin has no value with out the exchange and the platform

Website + Exchanges is better than just website Cheesy
Activity: 29

I honestly think . another exchange wont help us . we need to website to go live . to give the coin value . right now the coin has no value with out the exchange and the platform
Activity: 59
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
16 BTC Volume on Mercatox Exchange ! Shocked

https://mercatox.com/exchange/CRDNC/BTC
https://mercatox.com/exchange/CRDNC/ETH

CoinMarketCap listing is coming in no time
Activity: 5
So many newbies signing up today and not on purchase date Roll Eyes

Spreading FUD due to 2nd round of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) "Again" so they drive the price down to get what they want Roll Eyes

Don't listen to the negativity by members on here, CRDNC is doing a great job, they don't have to impress 1 person only either Cheesy

If they don't like it that's their loss, There's no need to come in here and cry wolf like a baby that's had its candy stolen.

Agree. But you also should appreciate that all these HYIP's are falling, apart from BCC still standing alone among top 10 CC. Still watching Credence.
Activity: 17

Spreading FUD due to 2nd round of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) "Again" so they drive the price down to get what they want Roll Eyes

Don't listen to the negativity by members on here, CRDNC is doing a great job, they don't have to impress 1 person only either Cheesy

If they don't like it that's their loss, There's no need to come in here and cry wolf like a baby that's had its candy stolen.

FUD to get some coins hahaha... Hoping they can drag the price down and let the weak hands sell their coins...
Activity: 28

Activity: 5

They trade manually, how can they be sure in 1% daily, moreover trading big sums of money down the track is not easy.

Its just cock and bull story, nobody trades.

You get paid from appreciation of coin and btc
Time will tell.  I think they will surprise us all (in a good way).

Just been thinking many of HYIP platforms with exorbitant returns but no real products no team. Look at all existing ICO's nothing is working from server issues to other problems not keep up the standards set by BCC. Credence coin failed to live upto expectations.
Activity: 55

They trade manually, how can they be sure in 1% daily, moreover trading big sums of money down the track is not easy.

Time will tell.  I think they will surprise us all (in a good way).
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 66
Dont know why some guyz already dumping the coins.. They most likely bought alot during the ico and are satisfied doubling their money..

Believe me they will regret it.
Activity: 28
I can't believe that CRDNC is 2nd Top Volume coin on Mercatox Exchange, WOWzers !

Doesn't matter if red or green, there is support both sides !
Activity: 55
We can wait for the lending program to get live and start using the coin for lending and then promote the coin...
I would be very interested in the lending program.  Are there any others going to lend?  I hope there will be some visibility on what the traders are doing on the site, not necessarily who they are.  That is one of the key differentiators so it will be interesting to see how that will be portrayed on the site.
We can wait for the lending program to get live and start using the coin for lending and then promote the coin...
The coins just out for barely a Day and you guys expect it rise to USD15 - USD20?Huh Please do give more time to DEV to get the system ready and work without a glitch. I do believe if you have a GOOD system and bring profit to the coin owners, the investors will join in and even without any referral fees or program, people still will promote this. Let all those impatient owners dump their coins and we wait for the coins to harvest. I rather have a working and profitable system than a marketing gimmick system. Do you think Bitcoin grow in a day??? Thats my 2 cents.

Yes regal was at $7 first day and $20 second day.  Hextra was at $15 first day. So a $1 opening is a bit of  a flop

Regal is Regal, we cannot make a comparison as this is Credence. Mind to tell me where is Regal now? I believe sooner or later Regal will become a history.

I think we should compare them. Both are  lending coins and have come out recently. It's at $73 now

Its fair comparison, whch coins should we compare it to? We know who competitors are hextra, western, regal, grx...

We cant just pretend  Cr is doin ok when clearly it is behind ALL these at this point in time, constructive criticism should be welcomed and not labelled as spreading FUD and dismissed, so much room for improvement.
$1 is very low , it was selling twice that much OTC when interest was at its peak

Credence will need wow effect and some catching on to do, please dont tell me crednece cant or shd no be compared by other lending coins..thats setting bar very low when there is no need for it, crdnc should be going after hextra and western now when they are down and bleeding

I think everything is about hype
If CredenceCoin Had got a hype like what Regalcoin got, you would not find it under $100.

Agreed on the element of Hype. Hype is a major player in all this and Credence did not get the hype like the other coins. I believe we would have had a much better start if there was more sensation around it. Having said that, I personally think Credence will do well still.However, we will have to wait for the platform to come live and referrals to start. I am not alarmed to the least at this stage.
Can't believe the high number of noobs on mercatox!!!
Activity: 40
Dont know why some guyz already dumping the coins.. They most likely bought alot during the ico and are satisfied doubling their money..
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
It's true you should definitely refrain from granting any guarantees which could end up in giving you a hard time to sustain the system. Reconsider it if necessary.
Activity: 14
Creadencoin is buy and sell at mercatox at 1.4$ now
Pages:
Jump to: