Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 73. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
CREDENCE COIN keep it up great job. CONSISTEN is the key.......let's go! Fuck  the haters
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Where are the people bitching now when price is hitting $1.50?  Cheesy
Activity: 124
what bag are you shilling?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Circulating Supply
3,305,961 CRDNC

Circulating Supply just updated on the coinmarketcap website  Wink

It should be around the 2.2 that was sold in the ICO the 5 mil that the Dev holds should not count. Dev do you know why they around counting about 1 mil of your coins. I know you said you hold 1 mil for costs and 4 mil for loans.
Good question
Any explanation dev?

Well maybe because 1m of the coins are the Dev Teams personal Premine, they even said personal profits from staking will be shared with the CredenceCoin community, most probably at buy support IMO.
Activity: 66
Circulating Supply
3,305,961 CRDNC

Circulating Supply just updated on the coinmarketcap website  Wink

It should be around the 2.2 that was sold in the ICO the 5 mil that the Dev holds should not count. Dev do you know why they around counting about 1 mil of your coins. I know you said you hold 1 mil for costs and 4 mil for loans.
Good question
Any explanation dev?
Activity: 21
Circulating Supply
3,305,961 CRDNC

Circulating Supply just updated on the coinmarketcap website  Wink

Activity: 22
Everything going according to plan, 10$ should be reached within 25 days or lesss at this rate. Guys when the lending platform is out, we need to make loans as well, this the best way that the coin will appreciate, so make a loan and support credencoin. We got, what they dont and that is a community.
Activity: 2
Lending platforms a going down pretty quick, cant even last a week
Bitbase gone
Elektra gone
Credence will be huge , or another "gone".....As an investors , i hope for the first  Grin

I'm putting all my trust in Credence coin,,,,Elektracoin did an exit scam...Regalcoin & Hextracoin is in locked-up and GRX so far is doing good, hope the platform will push through! As for Ethconnect & other lending platform, I am staying away from these ICOs for now!!!

invested in some lending ico and credence coin is the most promising. team is doing well and very responsive to investors.
even hot coins like hextra and western got serious problems after launch.
bitbase and elektra are shit coins..dev not trust worthy at all
Activity: 56
We're at #356 on Coinmarketcap guys. Now the climb to Top10 starts!  Wink
Activity: 25
Lending platforms a going down pretty quick, cant even last a week
Bitbase gone
Elektra gone
Credence will be huge , or another "gone".....As an investors , i hope for the first  Grin

I'm putting all my trust in Credence coin,,,,Elektracoin did an exit scam...Regalcoin & Hextracoin is in locked-up and GRX so far is doing good, hope the platform will push through! As for Ethconnect & other lending platform, I am staying away from these ICOs for now!!!
Activity: 55
hey guys i have Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked my backup file but
but a transaction happened  after i made a back up of wallet.
As back up was made before this transaction. Cry Cry :'(so when a transaction occurred after that was not saved in the backup.
 is thr any way, that transaction to be recorded in my wallet and i be able to recover my coins.
I m new  to this QT wallet thing, so these mistakes happened ..
if thr is anyway to recover those coins, pls help me.
Thanks and Congratulations for listing on coincapmarket and mercatox Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
keep up the Good Work.

Is your blockchain caught up yet?  I'm not an expert but I thought even if you have an old backup, it will rebuild your blockchain and you should then see your coins.
Activity: 7
hey guys i have Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked my backup file but
but a transaction happened  after i made a back up of wallet.
As back up was made before this transaction. Cry Cry :'(so when a transaction occurred after that was not saved in the backup.
 is thr any way, that transaction to be recorded in my wallet and i be able to recover my coins.
I m new  to this QT wallet thing, so these mistakes happened ..
if thr is anyway to recover those coins, pls help me.
Thanks and Congratulations for listing on coincapmarket and mercatox Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
keep up the Good Work.
Activity: 39
Credence coin is now trading agaisnt ETH too on Mercatox. Don't know if this is new or it was just add to coinmarketcap.
Activity: 47
when is this coin go to coinexchange or cryptopia?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Is great to know that the initial objectives for the price of the coins where achieved. Seeing it down to 86 cents is not bad, the highest you could've gotten the coin was a dollar. but this price support shows the investors that this project is real.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
as we have said many times we have no control on what the markets do

I am not happy if you really think you have no control. How many credence coins do you hold? The whole point is to have some control of the market price, as if you let it fall then the loan interest cost will be too great. At least one lending ICO specifically state on their website that as the largest holders, they can control the market (I can't remember which, now, maybe someone else does).

Devs  have majority of mined coins and enormous buying power from ICO sale, you can easily manipulate and keep the price from falling. Im not buying that you have no control over markets, with such a low supply and devs as athe biggest share holder price should not be this low.

They could buy all these sell orders under $1.50 at least, there isnt that many and become even bigger holder then sell later when it hits $5 or $10.
If you bought at 50 or 75 you not gonna feel good about coin atm

Activity: 17
When will we get listed on Cryptopia or Coinexchange?

I honestly think . another exchange wont help us . we need to website to go live . to give the coin value . right now the coin has no value with out the exchange and the platform
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credence-coin/

Credence on Coinmarketcap now!

and only mercatox that listed this coin,,
anyway at the beginning is this coin do some ICO ?
if yes, how much the ICO price from this credence coin ?

It started at 25c then went 50c, 75c and ended at $1

You could buy it with BTC, LTC or DOGE

ATM most of the 25c crew are doubling-tripling their money or either the 50c doubters are dumping their funds for a tiny profit.

Sent you PM. Regards
Activity: 47
I appreciate the concept that this project wields and the brians behind it and also the possibility of staking apart from lending is a gud one. lets watch and see ow it roles out.
Activity: 4
Well.. this is probably totally jumping the gun. But it seems as if the price is showing a nice upward trend. Hopefully most all of the "Dumpers" are done with their dumping. Fortunately I was able to pick up additional CRDNC for cheap Smiley
https://imgur.com/a/Oevl8
Activity: 66
Wink CRDNC on the list coinmarketcap.com and worldcoinindex.com WOW Cool

Nice Keep up the good work dev.
Pages:
Jump to: