Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 81. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi All,

As mentioned, the coin is now live and not in maintenance.   

Some other news for you. 

The server change is already complete so you can see our new look site front page at www.credencecoin.co

And we will be on www.coinexchange.io in the next few days.

So things are going to plan and looking good. 

Will provide further updates next week, have a great weekend and thanks for supporting Credence Coin!

Congratulation !
Activity: 56
I'm so excited for everything about this coin. The price on exchange looks promising so far. To think that we bought at $0.25 a couple of weeks ago! I'm very happy about the frequent updates, the other platforms can't even compete in that regard. Staking is working great. Gonna try and sell my rewards for staking later tonight. No way I'm selling under $30! The new site looks promising too, even though it's just a splash page at this point. Good job devs!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
Site is working fine now.

Please check it out www.credencecoin.co   

If you tried before you may need to clear your browser cache first. 

Activity: 17
Can't wait for the site to to get live and start inviting other people in...
Activity: 51
Hi All,

Some other news for you. 

The server change is already complete so you can see our new look site front page at www.credencecoin.co

Will provide further updates next week, have a great weekend and thanks for supporting Credence Coin!

Coinexchange is great, Credence to the moon
www.credencecoin.co
Update we are still working on site, for some reason we have a www issue but this is how the site looks https://credencecoin.co/
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
The Next Big Thing
congrats for listed on mercatox
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CredenceCoin CRDNC list mercatox

Congratulation !
www.credencecoin.co
Hi All,

Some other news for you. 

Devs are just tweaking the www.credencecoin.co website so its not loading properly atm but will be in about 20 minutes. 
Activity: 21
EVERYONE THAT HAS CREDENCE COIN: DO NOT PUT ANY SELL ORDERS FOR ANYTHING UNDER $30 IN BTC!!! LETS MOON THIS COIN! DON'T SHORT SELL YOURSELF!!!
https://mercatox.com/exchange/CRDNC/BTC
LETS MOON THIS COIN CMON LETS GO

EVERYONE HAVE ATLEAST 0.004+ BTC PER CRDNC!
HERE IS THE PLAN: THERE IS ALREADY A 5000++ CREDENCE COIN BUYWALL AROUND 0.004 BTC!
EVERYONE PUT IT AT 0.004! EVERY FOMOing RETARD WILL BE FORCED TO BUY IT AT 0.004 BTC!
DO NOT UNDERCUT PEOPLE AND PULL STUPID SHIT LIKE 0.003969696 BTC ITS RETARDED AND IT DELAYS THE CREDENCE MOON!

LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO
www.credencecoin.co
Hi All,

Some other news for you. 

Activity: 67
Credence Coin,

Please don't screw up like WEsternCoin and Hextracoin, with some low end crappy server. 

Regards,

Credence Coin Holder

Ironic that you posted that, we were going to make an announcement about our Servers and that our website www.credencecoin.co where you can see a "coming soon" message will be off-line anywhere between the next 24 to 72 hours as we are switching to a very large server.   We will put up a new coming soon page ASAP but just to avoid FUD and concern we thought it best to let you know, so if you do see it off-line, it is because we are swapping servers and it may take some time for the new name servers to kick in. 

This new server is definitely not "Low End" and we purchased above and beyond what our Devs told us we are likely to need.

Hi Dev, I know you have your own plan but Credence can take advantage of western n hextras incompetence to keep up.

They are really struggling at the moment.

No trade on exchange yet..Smiley Smiley this is one Hell of HODL!! to the Mooon CRDNC
Activity: 24
Credence Coin,

Please don't screw up like WEsternCoin and Hextracoin, with some low end crappy server. 

Regards,

Credence Coin Holder

Ironic that you posted that, we were going to make an announcement about our Servers and that our website www.credencecoin.co where you can see a "coming soon" message will be off-line anywhere between the next 24 to 72 hours as we are switching to a very large server.   We will put up a new coming soon page ASAP but just to avoid FUD and concern we thought it best to let you know, so if you do see it off-line, it is because we are swapping servers and it may take some time for the new name servers to kick in. 

This new server is definitely not "Low End" and we purchased above and beyond what our Devs told us we are likely to need.

Hi Dev, I know you have your own plan but Credence can take advantage of western n hextras incompetence to keep up.

They are really struggling at the moment.
Activity: 5
Credence coin is now listed on mercatox.com exchange  Smiley
Activity: 21
Activity: 11
what do you think if the crdnc start on exchange? what is the starting price?
$18.35 or $18.36

how is that possible, what is the base?

Don't you understand?

WE ARE THE BASE.
WE DECIDE THE PRICE.

DONT BE THE FUCKING IMBECILE THAT SELLS AT LIKE $10, ONLY SELL AT $30+

DONT PANIC BECAUSE THE COIN DIPS LIKE 5 OR 3 DOLLARS, WAIT, BE PATIENT. PUT YOUR SELL ORDERS at ATLEAST $30.
IF YOU SELL YOUR FUCKING COINS FOR LESS THAN 30 DOLLARS YOU ARE LITERALLY DELAYING THE MOON AND WASTING THE COIN'S POTENTIAL FOR EVERYONE.
DONT BE A IDIOT AND START FUDDING BECAUSE IT DIPS 1%, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

WE CAN DO THIS EVERYONE! NEVER SELL ANYWHERE UNDER 30 DOLLARS, TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE SO MUCH! I LOVE CREDENCE COIN! LETS DO THIS! HURRAH!!!
LETS GO CREDENCE BOYS AND GALS

EDIT: The total supply is very low compared to other coins, considering the developers destroyed/burned 1.8 MILLION COINS, which is GREAT for people that have coins!

Loving this community more and more the further I read into this thread. This coin seems nothing like the other BitConnect copycats. TO THE FUCKING MOON!
Activity: 215
#
What is the date of ICO?

What ICO? See you at the MERCATOX shortly. Wink

Rumor has it that CredenceCoin will be listed at coinexchange.io in the coming days Wink
they need to just pay for crytopia and get a good exchange
Activity: 28
What is the date of ICO?

What ICO? See you at the MERCATOX shortly. Wink

Rumor has it that CredenceCoin will be listed at coinexchange.io in the coming days Wink
Activity: 154

Refer back to first reply Tongue

I am bummed for only getting 300 Sad

Buy more OTC, you need at least a few 000s coins, it was cheap at the start.

I staked 300 coins already Grin, who wants freshly minted Credence coins?
Pages:
Jump to: