Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 85. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Lets not sell till it gets to 40 then sell some and loan at high price. If everyone follows this we can be rich.

2000 cooins x $40 =80k loan, @ 1% interest  you get 800 bucks daily

That's the strategy I planed for'this coin Wink

I've seen the power of a HODL community and it was pretty amazing.

Let's do this, I'm ready! Loving where CRDNC is going. All that stuff with closing ICO early and burning remaining coins.. This coin is going to moon in a few months, if not even weeks! Everyone HODL so we could reap these massive profits!
Activity: 4
hello
I placed an order on October 19th and I still do not have the coins on my wallet.
Can you help me please.
Thank you
suthan
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
God you're a moron lmao... apparently Neblio used witchcraft to be added then and their BTC had no effect  Cheesy

How bout you pay the Cryptopia list fee and then you can come back to us with with your proof that it cost less than 40k USD Roll Eyes Kiss

For both of you guys.  Electroneum, says the cost was "Over $25000"  Its more expensive than I imagined.   
Activity: 215
#

Ready for 10x guys ?
i am ready for 50x and more
Activity: 26
Hextra is a steady $14 right now and exchanging seems to be working great thus far.  Credence is going to kill it with a nice platform!

Activity: 196

Ready for 10x guys ?
Activity: 154
RECENT LENDING COINS PERFORMANCE:

B***: $0.30-$1 ICO --> ~$6.48 on exchange (10-20x)
Regal $1 ICO --> $20 on exchange (20x)
**** $0.8 ICO --> $9.6 on exchange (10x)
Hextra ~$1 ICO --> $10 and then $17 (10-17x)

Do you think that with Credence it will be different? I don't think so Smiley

How the hell bit base outperformed HXT, its manipulated market. No way its more popular than HXT. Something stinks and wnc is not opening
Activity: 13
RECENT LENDING COINS PERFORMANCE:

B***: $0.30-$1 ICO --> ~$6.48 on exchange (10-20x)
Regal $1 ICO --> $20 on exchange (20x)
**** $0.8 ICO --> $9.6 on exchange (10x)
Hextra ~$1 ICO --> $10 and then $17 (10-17x)

Do you think that with Credence it will be different? I don't think so Smiley
Activity: 53
I bought 1200 pieces for $ 300
1200pcs x20 dollars = 24000 dollars ... If I lend that at 1% $ 240 a day..I can not believe that ... that's like the fairy tale .. Shocked Shocked
"too heavy of load try again later"

Wouldn't surprise me if Hextra blocked most sellers, creating artificial shortage of sell orders then  selling their own coins at 10+

Its so easy to manipulate price on internal exchange

If it reaches 50 I would lend 30-40%, I like steady daily income that can be cashed out immediately

You cant lose once it gets above that because you making profits on all fronts, staking lending selling ..

Website should be attractive and simple to use, easy to understand.

Activity: 31
$50 sounds good for me.
 Smiley

Its very reasonable to expect that considering those that have wont want to sell due to the staking rewards Tongue
Activity: 26
$50 sounds good for me.
 Smiley
Activity: 20

Credence GOLD

How about Credence Emerald worth 100 CRDNC or pegged to Etherium 1:1 Roll Eyes

Road map is not set in stone, we have to constantly strive to improve and evolve.

If you announce Cr Emerald price of crdnc  in otc market would moon, 25 bucks a pop Smiley

hextra just opened at 10 bucks and few hours later trading at 17 bucks and they sold out in ico and they sold 9 million in there ico

Credence GOLD

How about Credence Emerald worth 100 CRDNC or pegged to Etherium 1:1 Roll Eyes

Road map is not set in stone, we have to constantly strive to improve and evolve.

If you announce Cr Emerald price of crdnc  in otc market would moon, 25 bucks a pop Smiley
Activity: 8
The only people will sell is the dev team at lower price. they need to make some money using our capital if we invest.

We will not be doing that. 

Sure some holders will dump and double or triple their money, be we are in this for the long haul, so if people want to sell early and take a quick profit, that is there right and their choice.

We will not be adding new coins to the market, we want to keep the supply to a minimum for the general public, with the intention of increasing the value of CRDNC for those that do hold CredenceCoin and do not sell.

Do you need a way to preserve the value to prevent the dumps of the early CredenceCoin? For example, hextracoin's HextraCoinGold (HXG)
We have no control over what people do with their personal coins. 
There were some large buyers, some of whom may dump if they can double their money, others will hodl.

No doubt some big holders will dump, and others looking to get in will buy, but if people dump early, they risk losing any potential gains of the coin once the site is live.

There is more incentive we believe to hold than dump, that being our staking plan, the fact the main website for loans and referrals is not open yet, if someone dumps at say $3 then the coin rises to $15 once we go live, pretty sure they would be kicking themselves.  And if you add to that the 20% yearly staking, there is not much incentive to dump, unless people bought in at the early round to just double their money, which is their prerogative to do so and we wish them the best if that is what they plan. 

We are not going to try and come up with any Credence Gold or other gimmick to sell more coins, or try and manipulate the market, we have stated in the White paper what we are about, when we will do it, and what our coin offers, beyond that, only the market and the investors out there can decide what CredenceCoin is worth.

We like to think of ourselves as a sleeping giant, ready to wake up in a few weeks time and have a big stretch.   Wink

cool. good luck devs.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
The only people will sell is the dev team at lower price. they need to make some money using our capital if we invest.

Sure some holders will dump and double or triple their money, be we are in this for the long haul, so if people want to sell early and take a quick profit, that is there right and their choice.

We will not be adding new coins to the market, we want to keep the supply to a minimum for the general public, with the intention of increasing the value of CRDNC for those that do hold CredenceCoin and do not sell.

Do you need a way to preserve the value to prevent the dumps of the early CredenceCoin? For example, hextracoin's HextraCoinGold (HXG)
We have no control over what people do with their personal coins. 
There were some large buyers, some of whom may dump if they can double their money, others will hodl.

No doubt some big holders will dump, and others looking to get in will buy, but if people dump early, they risk losing any potential gains of the coin once the site is live.

There is more incentive we believe to hold than dump, that being our staking plan, the fact the main website for loans and referrals is not open yet, if someone dumps at say $3 then the coin rises to $15 once we go live, pretty sure they would be kicking themselves.  And if you add to that the 20% yearly staking, there is not much incentive to dump, unless people bought in at the early round to just double their money, which is their prerogative to do so and we wish them the best if that is what they plan. 

We are not going to try and come up with any Credence Gold or other gimmick to sell more coins, or try and manipulate the market, we have stated in the White paper what we are about, when we will do it, and what our coin offers, beyond that, only the market and the investors out there can decide what CredenceCoin is worth.

We like to think of ourselves as a sleeping giant, ready to wake up in a few weeks time and have a big stretch.   Wink
Activity: 8

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
when will the website go live?

Read the white-paper and you might find out, it has been mentioned and answered many times before, now it is just getting stupid.
Activity: 25
when will the website go live?
Pages:
Jump to: