Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 89. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
what happened to the devs why are they so quiet? and the site when will it go live? why can't the credence team be like goldrewards team that always has a regular updates?!?

This is what the dev said earlier
-------------------------------

As mentioned recently, we are not going to post here every day/night just for the sake of it, if we have any news at all, we will communicate that both here and via Twitter.

For those buying/selling CRDNC through Telegram/Slack or any other medium besides an official exchange, it should be noted that we have no affiliation with those external sales.

We are waiting on exchanges too, it is not as simple as you think, exchanges decide if and when to list a coin, we have no control over that.

And for those asking when the main platform will be live, it is in our Road map, November/December, so read that as being December, but we are pushing for late November.

That is all we can announce at this time, again, just because we may not post every day does not mean we are not working behind the scenes, we are, we are doing our best to get the product to market and complete the main site.

Thank You.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
what happened to the devs why are they so quiet? and the site when will it go live? why can't the credence team be like goldrewards team that always has a regular updates?!?
Activity: 66

I am kind of on these ICO's I bought all mine on the first day. Couldn't get any afterwards.
Right now I own, Credence, Regal (coins and loan), Hextra, Falcon, Elektra, Bitserial, Hydrocoin and Gold Reward. I have forgotten 1 or 5 lol
I also have loans with bitpetite and Bitconnect

That is strange. The note is written that you must bought 50HXT minimum in order to withdraw BTC

hhhhhhhhhhhh

Man You just bought all the ICO's in the market Cheesy
I wish you A good luck with all these ICO's Grin
Activity: 64
I am kind of on these ICO's I bought all mine on the first day. Couldn't get any afterwards.
Right now I own, Credence, Regal (coins and loan), Hextra, Falcon, Elektra, Bitserial, Hydrocoin and Gold Reward. I have forgotten 1 or 5 lol
I also have loans with bitpetite and Bitconnect

That is strange. The note is written that you must bought 50HXT minimum in order to withdraw BTC
I am going to let you know the hexta wallets are wonky right now. I don't know if you can trust to get the hextra if you make a deal with someone. I have a nice sum of hextra and can't get my bitcoin out of their wallets.

How to withdraw the BTC inside Hextracoin since it doesn't allow to withdraw if you do not have 50HXT bought from ICO?

Can it be bought from others and then withdraw?
I have a ton more then 50 and I still can't withdraw my bitcoin! Just letting you know!

You bought from ICO or transfer from someone?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I am going to let you know the hexta wallets are wonky right now. I don't know if you can trust to get the hextra if you make a deal with someone. I have a nice sum of hextra and can't get my bitcoin out of their wallets.

How to withdraw the BTC inside Hextracoin since it doesn't allow to withdraw if you do not have 50HXT bought from ICO?

This is CredenceCoin not bloody hextra Roll Eyes Get with the times hombre !

Activity: 59
im interest in buying hextra with credence.
Activity: 28
Selling 750 at $10, pm if interested!
.     Selling 500 for 9 dollars each pm
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Selling 750 at $10, pm if interested!
Activity: 154

Gentlemen

This is not public auction, do it in private ffs.

please respect dev team is trying their best to get platform up and running asap

They are working hard behind the scene

Activity: 28
I give 500 credence coin for 120 hextra

***Trading CRDNC for HXT or WNC ***

***1.5 crdnc : 1 wnc/hxt***

I can give you 1 HXT for 5 CRDNC

1 hex  for 3 crdnc

1 hex  for 3 crdnc
Activity: 96
Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

Activity: 24
Had a general question for Credence.  Did you guys ever release a statement as to why you ended the ICO early and wen't with the 1.8mil burn.  I am a big fan of it, I just was wondering the reason why the decision was made as I'm sure they would of had no problem selling the total. Gracias.

They did. You can check their post history. It was way back...
Activity: 9
Had a general question for Credence.  Did you guys ever release a statement as to why you ended the ICO early and wen't with the 1.8mil burn.  I am a big fan of it, I just was wondering the reason why the decision was made as I'm sure they would of had no problem selling the total. Gracias.
Activity: 175
I still have about 50 units left for the $5 price. After that next is $10  Wink. Open trade is allowed.
Activity: 9
Another lending program, what do you think? I want to invest, but don't decide yet. see: https://bitserial.io/register?sp=horezon.
Activity: 27
Who want to buy $7 each coin, PM me.

I only sell credence when it's $ 15, please pm me Grin Grin Grin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: